0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Original Zero Dog Build + Fetishes Patch 2.0.5 done the correct way

This is a video guide to the Original Zero Dog Build + Fetishes. In this video I cover using this build when it comes to multi targets and single target.

I have no specific gear requirements except for being able to attain the Zero Dog Cooldown via legacy gear. I use a 3 set Visage, Homonculus, Skull Grasp. The only gear I've been using other then that are pieces of gear I've used in prior videos. Stacking as, cc, cd its what I've been collecting and what I've found. I do use a SoJ with phys% and CC. Also keep in mind I have yet to find any pieces of gear that support this type of build. No zuni pieces no Tasker and Theos. I just swapped a passive out Fierce Loyalty for Fetish Sycophants. Using my own gear and gave it a whirl. Why? A) Who doesn't want to summon fetishes as they attack B) I get to incorporate the Zero Dog Build to do so. Meaning I get to enjoy this nice perk while not taking away from my overall play style which is using the Zero Dog Witch Doctor.
    I've used this build to speed run Torment 2 Bounties and have used it in Torment 4 Rifts with a full group. Loads of fun, exploding dogs and fetishes everywhere. I will strive to get this build to do higher Torments. This will come through more testing, time, and gear.

Here is a link to the skill build Skill Builder - Diablo 3 Database - DiabloNut.com

I happened to encounter the Cow Rift while testing this build out last night. So you can see how this build performs in multi player game play. I will provide the link in a comment below.

Why the Zero Dog Build when it comes to everything I do? Simple it's the build I've spent about a year playing and perfecting prior to RoS. The reason I even became a Zero Dog WD in the first palce was so my friends and I could have fun doing all content on MP10. Without bashing our heads against our keyboards dying. Everything I've strived to do in this game and all the gear I've strived to acquire was for this build. This is my comfort zone. This is how I enjoy playing this game. I'm just a player in this game trying to show you a different perspective of play style that no one seems to be covering. You have a choice whether you want to see it or not. Also I would like to add that everyone saying that because they don't have the gear to do what I do is useless. Please remember this we all had our chances to take whatever items out of the auction house we wanted to bring into Reaper Of Souls. It is not my fault mostly everyone decided to overlook it.

Original Zero Dog Build + Fetishes Patch 2.0.5 done the correct way
    Blasphemy11186's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A video showing me testing this build in the cow rift multi player game play. As explained in the post above

jamster90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no specific gear requirements except for being able to attain the Zero Dog Cooldown via legacy gear

Also I would like to add that everyone saying that because they don't have the gear to do what I do is useless.
    It shouldnt really be a guide then. if you are just trying to show it off then fine but calling it a guide when its not possible to obtain whats needed is kind of pointless. not trying to be rude.

that said, it does look like like an interesting build.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to take a second to thank the Admins and players for their patience, insights, and tolerance in the forums I post in. I'm sorry for the craziness I've caused. Thanks all you've been a great help.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a guide because other zero dog WD's out there can do this, and I will assure you there are a good number of them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone Blasphemy here with an update on another perspective I'm trying when playing with this build. After closer observation of what a majority of you as well as some of the most viewed are going about doing these fetish types of builds. I started altering and playing around with a few other options within my build so I could adjust to this type of play style. I was really enjoying Locust Swarm with the Rune Pestilence. However, I'm really favoring Plague of Toads with the Rune Rain of Toads. I love Rain of Toads this is the primary I used back when I was MP0 runnning to Paragon 100 as a Zombie Bear WD. Another thing I've gone about testing and switching in and out is the Sacrifice Rune I am using as a Zero Dog WD. I've been swapping in between For the Master and Provoke the Pack for this build and play style only.The last thing I have to add is I'm going to give the Razor Strop a go with this build and play style it seems very fitting. I'll keep further testing and provide more updates as I come across them. Below I will leave two links for both the skill builds im playing with atm. Thank again everyone for checking out my perspectives as a player and Witch Doctor. I'm having a incredible amount of fun in Patch 2.0.5

1-http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skillPlanner/V2l0Y2hEb2N0b3IrNjArMTE3NDAyKzY3NjE2KzEwNjQ2NSsxMDYyMzcrMTAyNTcyKzEwMjU3MytSdW5l X0ErUnVuZV9FK1J1bmVfQitSdW5lX0IrUnVuZV9CK1J1bmVfRCsyMDg1OTQrMjA4NTYzKzIwODYwMSsy MTg1ODgrMQ==

2-http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skillPlanner/V2l0Y2hEb2N0b3IrNjArMTE3NDAyKzY3NjE2KzEwNjQ2NSsxMDYyMzcrMTAyNTcyKzEwMjU3MytSdW5l X0ErUnVuZV9FK1J1bmVfQitSdW5lX0IrUnVuZV9BK1J1bmVfRCsyMDg1OTQrMjA4NTYzKzIxODU4OCsy MDg2MDErMQ==

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone Blasphemy again with an update on this build that I have been working on. I'm comfirming that the last post with the two skill builds I have altered to fit this play style. Will be how I run this build from here on out. Also that I will be deleting my prior video on this build I have come out with because it is an inaccurate representation of what I'm doing with this build now and on the type of play style this build demands and requires. I'll be keeping the Cow Rift video and altering the name to be Blasphemy hits the Cow Rift. Below under the links of the skill builds I will leave details on what Torment levels I can handle on these and what situations I use them in.

1-1-http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skillPlanner/V2l0Y2hEb2N0b3IrNjArMTE3NDAyKzY3NjE2KzEwNjQ2NSsxMDYyMzcrMTAyNTcyKzEwMjU3MytSdW5l X0ErUnVuZV9FK1J1bmVfQitSdW5lX0IrUnVuZV9CK1J1bmVfRCsyMDg1OTQrMjA4NTYzKzIwODYwMSsy MTg1ODgrMQ==

This format of the build with Sacrifice with Rune For the Master. Can handle torment 5 and group gameplay aiming to get this build to run T6 which will be attained after finding the proper stats that I require on the Ancient Parthan Defenders.

2-2-http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skillPlanner/V2l0Y2hEb2N0b3IrNjArMTE3NDAyKzY3NjE2KzEwNjQ2NSsxMDYyMzcrMTAyNTcyKzEwMjU3MytSdW5l X0ErUnVuZV9FK1J1bmVfQitSdW5lX0IrUnVuZV9BK1J1bmVfRCsyMDg1OTQrMjA4NTYzKzIxODU4OCsy MDg2MDErMQ==

This format of the build I've run on Torment 2 speed bounties and can handle torment 3 and 4 group gameplay. Torment 4 full group gameplay is the max I can push this nice damage boost side of the build at the moment. Until I get more gear so I can attempt to take this to higher levels of gameplay. I would like to be able to run this on Torment 5 and 6 the damage boost is very nice. I can get my sheet dps to hit 1.5+ million as a Zero Dog WD

I will post more updates as I get them as usual, and again Thank You to all those that support what I'm doing.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is an amazing button called the edit button to edit your main post so you dont have to flood your own thread with many pointless posts that people have to scroll down to read, sted you can edit your main post and it will always be current.

also both your current links are broke but here is pics of the builds

Last edited by sed-; 05-18-2014 at 09:34 PM.