0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

igxe.com powerleveling service not as advertised

Firstly, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section - looks like the best place to put it. I used igxe.com's powerleveling service for the first time and thought I would let others know how it went. I paid to level my toon to 60 and their prices are very fair for what they offer. Here's a few sentences copied from their powerleveling terms of service:

Every single character is leveled by a master player that conducts himself in an ethical manner in the game. Your character will not be used to Player-Kill, Kill-Steal, hoard farming locations, or any other in-game behavior that is frowned upon. It goes without saying that macros, dupes, game bug exploits, and other such foolishness will never be used. In short, your character will be leveled the safest way possible: by going through the grind.

The person that leveled my character grouped up with two others and exploited an xp bug by repeatedly turning in the black soulstone quest. Although they did level me up, I was unable to access most areas of the game because they only finished 9 quests during 40 levels. I'm not sure if their shortcut put my account at risk or not, but it wasn't what I thought I was paying for. Customer service simply said,"Sorry". Just passing along my experience.

igxe.com powerleveling service not as advertised
    kawiler's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well that's why if you are going to risk yourself by buying pwlvl, you should find someone who is willing to do it "questing", because i've seen some at inferno (lvl 60) without any boss kill, so i guess that makes it easy to get you banned

Forty40's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive leveled a shit load of characters with that, up to 6 simultaneously with a script afk for 15 hours and I am fine. or im getting banned soon. oh well.