0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    I'd like to know why a US company can threaten a german company and citizens and get away with it.
    Coming from a guy who doesn't understand consumerism, it doesn't surprise me you don't understand international law either.

DemonBuddy to stop sales and distribution
    garlex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn that sucks, can't believe blizz is actually doing this over a stupid game, but yea RMAH is a big factor in this...

Narudan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    I'd like to know why a US company can threaten a german company and citizens and get away with it.
    Because Germany is a more or less civilized country and we care about laws, rights and that kinda stuff.

MonsterMMORPG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/48
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow 250k euro and 6 months jail

jtype01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are Virtual Steroid and HellBuddy still up? Hmm.

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because they arnt on blizz's radar like HB is, blizz has been trying to take them down due to the wow bot for along time

faijin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If blizzard continues to be a bunch of dicks then I'll release a sophisticated autoit bot which can run practically anything. It will be freely distributed. That will teach them to **** with us.

minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by faijin View Post
    If blizzard continues to be a bunch of dicks then I'll release a sophisticated autoit bot which can run practically anything. It will be freely distributed. That will teach them to **** with us.
    Wtf? dont fucc with us.. are you like 12 years old?

faijin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a 25 year old software engineer. I am proficient in C++, C#, Java, Ruby/Jruby, and other less useful languages. I am also an avid botter. AutoIt is kid's stuff but it's powerful enough to write a full featured bot in. There are no significant limitations. If blizzard continues to stick their dick up the wrong holes then I'll give them a taste of it with 100x more botters to the face. Their poor game design decisions alone are just about enough for me to release it.

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^this i'd like to see. you might as well start on it and only release it via forums via proxy account if you want to put as much distance between bliz and yourself.

faijin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be released on torrent sites, the deep web and in forums under different accounts. There will be no way to tie the bot to one person. There will be no lawsuit, only panic and doom.

Mawic's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a 25 year old software engineer. I am proficient in C++, C#, Java, Ruby/Jruby, and other less useful languages. I am also an avid botter. AutoIt is kid's stuff but it's powerful enough to write a full featured bot in. There are no significant limitations. If blizzard continues to stick their dick up the wrong holes then I'll give them a taste of it with 100x more botters to the face. Their poor game design decisions alone are just about enough for me to release it.
    I seriously dont understand some people who actually think they're the "good guys". Botters are not the "good guys", we contaminate and destroy games which have taken years of work to build.
    I mean, look at the ingame economy now, it's completely fubar'ed.

I'm the bad guy, and I just don't care. I will use any bots for my personal gain even if it destroys the thing I like. But I am in no way disillusioned by the fact that I am the bad guy here. Not blizzard.

raidersz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be released on torrent sites, the deep web and in forums under different accounts. There will be no way to tie the bot to one person. There will be no lawsuit, only panic and doom.
    do it, we're waiting.

faijin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mawic View Post
    I seriously dont understand some people who actually think they're the "good guys". Botters are not the "good guys", we contaminate and destroy games which have taken years of work to build.

I'm the bad guy, and I just don't care. I will use any bots for my personal gain even if it destroys the thing I like. But I am in no way disillusioned by the fact that I am the bad guy here. Not blizzard.

Blizzard is the bad guy for making inferno "easier," but also reducing the dps of all players with their IAS nerf in the same patch. The nerf to inferno was not enough to compensate the damage nerf. I lost 40k dps. Inferno is now HARDER than it was before the "nerf." The increased repair costs make it impossible to progress in inferno unless you decide to make a tank character or unless you're already rich as **** from botting. The repair cost makes sarkoth runs useless unless you tweak the script a lot. **** blizzard. They are not allowed to throw away a franchise millions of people love. I don't want to play a tanking wizard, or a tanking anything. Blizzard wants to pigeon-hole everyone into ONE style of play. If they don't learn from their mistakes, they're going to lose a lot of players and a lot of RMAH profits. F U C K BLIZZARD.

Chest3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    gogo HB stick it to the man
    Are you f*cking kidding me? We're cheating, hacking and abusing bugs.
    This is no "righteous cause" nor "sticking it to the man".

Don't get me wrong, I'm using HB too, but some of you ppl are plain weird when it comes to Blizzard.
    I honestly understand that they want to protect their game and that they want to protect the game experience of those who don't bot.

Originally Posted by Mawic View Post

Soo true..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast