Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOT: Immortal

TIME 1: 24 hour a day

REGION: EU

TIME 2: Monday-Sunday;

HACKS if you used any: None, no scripts, no autit, no autohotkey, only immortal

GOLD selling or buying: Sold: about 900M on 5 accounts

EMAIL:

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 04 July 2012 00:59
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Diablo III - Account Action Notification

Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Account Action: Account Closure
    Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software A third party program is any file or program that is used in addition to the game to gain an unfair advantage. These programs may increase movement speed or teleport heroes from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files.

Cheat Programs ("Hacks")
    We take action against accounts using hacks when a hero on the account is identified using a hack program. Hacks provide benefits normally not achievable in the game. Such benefits may include: increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls.

Automation Programs ("Bots")
    We take action against accounts using automation programs or bots when one or more heroes on the account are identified using a bot to achieve automation.

This Diablo III account has been closed by our staff based on a review of the account and all related policy violations, in accordance with the Terms of Use and our In-Game Policies (http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300722). Note that any open bids or auctions at the time of the account’s closure have been cancelled. Your open bids will be refunded to your original method of payment. Please allow 5-10 days for processing depending on the availability of your financial institution. Any bids or auctions completed prior to the account’s closure will neither be refunded nor reversed.

Moving forward, this Diablo III account and any Heroes or items associated with the account are no longer accessible. The only way to continue playing Diablo III is to purchase a new license, or to attempt to recover access by appealing account closure. While closure overturns are very unlikely, we advise that customers pursuing an appeal hold off on purchasing a new Diablo III license until the appeal process has completed. If you add a new Diablo III license, a new account will overwrite your old, without any prior Heroes or items from the closed account.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, and how to contact them via online ticket, please visit us at http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/300515. We will be unable to investigate account actions over the phone - an online ticket is the only way to contact Account Administration.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their time spent on Battle.net. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
    Diablo III Customer Support
    http://battle.net/support
    Last edited by stfufag; 07-03-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Diablo 3 Ban Reports Go Here
    orby_tale's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 4 Immortal bots banned on EU running NM core for 24/7

Shady89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 accounts banned here been running 2-6 weeks.

just thinking is it worth getting more accounts on go

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I cleaned out most of the garbage from this thread. Lets keep this to JUST reports of bans. No discussions of the bans just reports.

NO REPORTS OF YOUR FRIEND'S, BROTHER'S, SISTER'S, COUSIN'S, DAUGHTER'S ban...this is for personal reports only. If your friend is banned tell them to come here and report it. Please also report if your a US/EU and what type of bots you were using on the account.

shooshtime's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After logging into my accounts today to check them out, found out all of them have been banned. Lost 14 / 14 accounts all using Immortal only. I've used nothing else, no exploits, no hacks, no other bots period. Multiple pc's different ips, and everyone is banned as of today after the update. I did not try running Immortal only tried logging into the accounts to check them out and bam all BANNED today. Ran them all 20+ hours a day, sold random items on the AH , never messed with the RMAH and always had random mules for the gold transfers. Not a single mule or main account is banned, also I have 3 accounts on another separate pc with a different ip that were running DB and those are still fine.

Looks like Immortal was the culprit unfort.

Just an FYI for everyone using immortal. Anyone else get their accounts banned today?

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shooshtime View Post
    After logging into my accounts today to check them out, found out all of them have been banned. Lost 14 / 14 accounts all using Immortal only. I've used nothing else, no exploits, no hacks, no other bots period. Multiple pc's different ips, and everyone is banned as of today after the update. I did not try running Immortal only tried logging into the accounts to check them out and bam all BANNED today. Ran them all 20+ hours a day, sold random items on the AH , never messed with the RMAH and always had random mules for the gold transfers. Not a single mule or main account is banned, also I have 3 accounts on another separate pc with a different ip that were running DB and those are still fine.

Looks like Immortal was the culprit unfort.

Just an FYI for everyone using immortal. Anyone else get their accounts banned today?
    All 4 of my accts. are still good and i use ib 24/7 2 of accounts did pull double duty. None of them are banned but i also never ah stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

dreamzon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got banned about 3-4 hours ago on US servers.
    Only used notAres Sarkoth AutoIt script to bot.

morfious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dreamzon View Post
    Just got banned about 3-4 hours ago on US servers.
    Only used notAres Sarkoth AutoIt script to bot.
    Times, please. 24/7 or 10 hours a day?

antrox's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he is lying dude... just like all the others who are telling this. blabla only AutoIT. 1 Post in total as u see -_-.
    some1 please delete those idiotic post.

darwich's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antrox View Post
    he is lying dude... just like all the others who are telling this. blabla only AutoIT. 1 Post in total as u see -_-.

So low post count = lier? .. cause what i can see off you only have 50 posts your self.. witch i see as a low count of posts! ..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 post talking lol? and learn english pls....

KojL's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antrox View Post
    I seriously don't think anyone would make an account just to post false information. People will get banned sooner or later for Sark, and you should stop trying to deny it.

zelghadis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KojL View Post
    I seriously don't think anyone would make an account just to post false information. People will get banned sooner or later for Sark, and you should stop trying to deny it.
    I can easily imagine someone creating account just to post false information. Its called trolling ;P
    And about Sark bans - don't think there's gonna be bans connected with Sark directly (are they gonna also ban all the people that farm same spot over and over legimately?), but people who are abusing scripts too much. If you play 24/7 and get banned it's not script's fault, and it doesn't matter if you run Sark, ZK, A3 chest or any other thing imaginable. You get banned not because AutoIT is detected, you get banned, because it's not humanly possible that anyone would be playing so long non stop = you're botting/acc sharing - both against rules, kthxbb.

JokA666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I bot sark 12+ hours per day 7 days a week without any problems.

TIP:: make slight changes to any auto-it bot by adding a little randomisation and ALWAYS compile the source and rename the .exe = much safer botting
    (also known as common sense )

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think that compiling is a safer way to bot

Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 45678910111258 ... LastLast