0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by makaveli10a View Post
    I postet proof, i am playing on the EU servers, and i was not using hellbudy, only autoIt.
    U were banned for using Autoit? I think about coding my own "autoit" which just simulates clicks etc... nothing with postmessage or sth like that

Warning! Account banned
    TheDank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drogant View Post
    if they have logs of all actions which were made and they will easily see you did exactly same movement cliced on exactly same pixel for xx hours so they simply ban you for it.
    i will agree that they do probably log some actions like when you receive/use gold and selling/collecting items. but mouse movements? pixel coords?

you r telling me that if i do something repeatedly for an hour straight, take a 5 minute back, then do that same activity for another hour, i am considered a botter?

but i can already see where u r going. "no, im saying if you do it for several hours then you r considered a botter"
    ok, several meaning 3 hours or several meaning 50? where is the line?? cuz i can make a bot that runs for 2 hours and then logs off for 20-40 minutes and then does another hour of runs and gets off for 10 minutes. you r telling me that looks like a botter?

and for all of you guys thinking that d3 is scanning memory. i agree that if you inject a dll into a d3 process, that would be bannable. but saying "if SciTE is running while d3 is running, thats bannable!" is dumb. d3 CANNOT tell you what programs you can and cannont have running while playing d3.

HanfBauer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blizz never logs something like pixel coords.. Just think about the HDD's they would need to log all clicks of million players... just impossible

On top of that nobody can tell with 100% that warden does not scan memory, running processes etc..

phantomfreak's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warden has been running scanning since june 4th. Warmods, things to lock accounts and scan you ish were running since the 8th. You cannot and WILL NOT be banned from using auto it scripts. Autoit and WHK have too many uses for warden to consider it something in anyway malicious. More info an bans here.... Cheating in Diablo® III - Diablo III This was posted last night and as I assumed I woke up to mass bans.

raidersz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drogant View Post
    No need for arguing with those blind guys who belives autoit is ok you warned us about its not and if they dont belive sooner or later they will get baned for it anyway thanks for info
    you're an idiot. i use IB not some lame kiddo Autoit shit and i don't give a **** about getting banned. so yeah.

GT4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just some information regarding AutoIT:
    If their EULA is set up just like for WoW, they can ban anybody using any form of script that automates actions (such as AutoIT). Thus they have the right to ban for using it as a pseudo-bot.

As for detection:
    Since the script isn't exactly coded towards being hidden to memory scans (correct me if I'm wrong here), it shouldn't be a problem to detect them for warden. Now of course Blizzard won't be banning everybody using such a script. However if they have further evidence such as your account being online for extended periods of time and repeatedly doing the exact same stuff, e.g. they see you creating a game exactly every 37 seconds for 30 hours straight, they can and will very likely ban you.

Those bans don't need to come at the same time as other bans since it may take them longer to verify them. At the same time bot related bans don't need to come at the same time either - since there's few popular bots out there, they may just do them one by one whenever they have strong enough evidence.

(I'm also a programmer - so I'm sure on the few technical aspects of my post)

Workas's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to point out the reason OP got banned might not be because of botting quoting him from this thread (AHK Script for stealing goldz in Trade)

Originally Posted by makaveli10a View Post
    Only works 50% of the time

Why is the speed on the second click not 1 aswell?
    Seems like not only an autoit gold farming script has been run.
    Could be stuff like that which causes the ban?

Sarick's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    Just some information regarding AutoIT:
    If their EULA is set up just like for WoW, they can ban anybody using any form of script that automates actions (such as AutoIT). Thus they have the right to ban for using it as a pseudo-bot.

As for detection:
    Since the script isn't exactly coded towards being hidden to memory scans (correct me if I'm wrong here), it shouldn't be a problem to detect them for warden. Now of course Blizzard won't be banning everybody using such a script. However if they have further evidence such as your account being online for extended periods of time and repeatedly doing the exact same stuff, e.g. they see you creating a game exactly every 37 seconds for 30 hours straight, they can and will very likely ban you.

Those bans don't need to come at the same time as other bans since it may take them longer to verify them. At the same time bot related bans don't need to come at the same time either - since there's few popular bots out there, they may just do them one by one whenever they have strong enough evidence.

(I'm also a programmer - so I'm sure on the few technical aspects of my post)
    Blizzard is not able to detect Auto it script. Blizzard can only preform scans in Diablo's memory and not outside of it.

Valemas's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Healeighgee: Warden has been. Monitoring what's being tracked by the system is an important part of the process before banning in waves. We need to be sure the detections are accurate.

@Romzen: It's a reminder of the rules and a promise that ban waves will commence shortly. Nothing more.

@ArdenTDG: It's not as though this is something new. We tend to remind players of our stance against cheating before doing ban waves. For perspective, this blog was published within about two months of StarCraft II's release, very shortly before the first ban wave went out: http://us.battle.net.../en/blog/809157
    They clearly said it here.

makaveli10a's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Workas View Post
    Just want to point out the reason OP got banned might not be because of botting quoting him from this thread (AHK Script for stealing goldz in Trade)

Seems like not only an autoit gold farming script has been run.
    Could be stuff like that which causes the ban?
    I did not use that on others, only testet with a friend, and its still AutoIT :-) and that was used for 30 min or so, i highly daubt it :-)

ooxxy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly, all autoit is doing is simulating key presses and looping them, it doesn't inject anything into the memory. Believe it or not alot of people use autoit scripts for ALOT of different uses on your pc to make things quicker and easier.

Main way to get banned is by using it too much 24/7. Like I said before the OP obviously did/used something else or used autoit 24/7, of course he will deny it but he's lying.

Akumadin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are we all looking past the fact that the dude sold THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION? Could this not be the reason he got banned?

Mrozik91's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wouldnt be so sure about saying that staying in game 24/7 has something do do here. Keep in mind its not an mmo game. I used to play and sometimes leaves my char for day or two while i was afk. I have the right to do so and the game itself is not kicking me out of the game or something. Just like post above, the guy sold 350 milion gold that would be the main reason for ban if somebody asks me.

Also can somebody clarify it for me. Back in the wow some folks stated that blizz actually can scan all of ur memory to see if u have some third party software on. Is that true?

Bughead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used AutoIT for over a week straight now with almost 0 down time (running it 24/7, except for when my script would break for whatever reason). I have not been banned.

Engaging in other illegal activities is what will get you banned (using a real bot, selling gold to a known/flagged gold buyer, etc.).

ooxxy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mrozik91 View Post
    i wouldnt be so sure about saying that staying in game 24/7 has something do do here. Keep in mind its not an mmo game. I used to play and sometimes leaves my char for day or two while i was afk. I have the right to do so and the game itself is not kicking me out of the game or something. Just like post above, the guy sold 350 milion gold that would be the main reason for ban if somebody asks me.

Also can somebody clarify it for me. Back in the wow some folks stated that blizz actually can scan all of ur memory to see if u have some third party software on. Is that true?
    Yeah either way he got banned because of another reason not autoit.

With warden, It scans the game memory to see if any DLL's, exe's or mods are being injected into game memory. So yes it does scan it, but it doesn't check every program on your computer running like some others claim.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast