Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can clear a few things up for you mate :)

Okey if you sold the money and said he will not refund paypal will look into the hacked claims by IP tracking the IP used at the time of payment, you should put forward that blizzard ban people who have logged in from a different area code or IP address people from Sweden cant log on to a UK account without getting banned this is a safety thing also send your skype conversation with his battle ID then log onto Diablo 3 check if hes playing if he is take a screen shot of him playing it will be under your recent players tab. Do all this and youll get the payment no problem.

Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    Hello

I'm in a really bad mood right now. Let me expain what happen.

I had some gold I wanted to sell. I sold around 70 mil for around 288 $. He paid me through PayPal as a gift with a note: "I bought virtual currency, I do NOT want a refund"

Yet he now tried to pull all the money back because he claims to have been hacked. The case is pending, and I have to provide my evidence to the case within 7 days. I got the entire Skype conversation, probably his battletag as well.

Does anyone care to help me out a bit?

I got scammed by using PayPal. Please help
    TheDruid1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Storm301 View Post
    Here's what you do to sell gold/items through Paypal and tip the scales in your favor.

1.) Set up the transaction terms with said person
    2.) Confirm with them that it is OK for you to ship a package to their home to "legitimize" the transaction.
    3.) Make the sale over Paypal for "Insert name of any software"
    4.) Ship a few blank CD's to the buyers verified Paypal address.
    5.) If they make a dispute you now have tracking numbers verifying that you made a shipment to them.

This will add more Paypal fees to the whole process, and probably $10 to ship a package to them, but in my experience the seller will win the dispute 95% of the time if you can produce tracking numbers. I guarantee anyone who has been scammed for $100+ will wish they had sacrificed the extra $10-20 to do it this way.
    You can completely skip all that elaborate, useless, waste of time bullshit and only accept virtual goods from people that send the money as "Living Expenses." You can't open a dispute claim with that, other than unauthorized charges. This will stop most people. For the venturous, they will try the ole "unauthorized charges" claim, get to to the legal disclaimer and chicken out and not go through with it. For the braver and less commonly known method, they will call their bank/CC company and have them charge the shit through them. You get your money back and then your bank/CC company fights with PayPal over the balance. Usually nothing ends up happening to the buyer's PayPal when you do a charge back through your bank. I haven't personally done this, but I have a friend who says he does it all the time. He could just be full of shit, but he swears up and down he hasn't ended up with a negative PayPal balance, ever. So I guess that method is really good if you wanna **** someone else.

For more info on charge backs, refer a few posts to a guide I made about how they work. To some it up, if they charge back with unauthorized charge claim, if it's their first claim, you'll lose 9/10 times. If this isn't their first time and they didn't buy it using a VPN/proxy while making the purchase. You got 50/50 shot.

GoneFromOC1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by GoneFromOC1; 09-14-2022 at 04:33 AM.

chocolatebar1991's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you'll prob win

D3Saleskid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R