0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dontospame View Post
    Your excuses don't make the login issues acceptable, and the unable to log in thing is one of the reasons it ought to include single player offline mode, just like the previous 2 versions of the game.

The hacking is being done regardless, else why are you on this site? Your reason is invalid.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but it is just because it is yours does not make it worth more than anyone else's. A lot of people bought this game with expectations built up over 9+ years of waiting for it and now that it is out certain aspects have proven to be lacking.
    Which means that a lot of people are retarded. If you buy a game without researching or knowing anything about it beforehand, then it is your own damn fault if you get disappointed.

I'm not here for the hacks, we are not in the hack forum either so that does not make my comment invalid, it makes your comment invalid.

Hacking will always happen yes, but if the hackers had access to all the files regarding the characters, items, monster and more then it would make it easier for them to apply that knowledge to the online mode.

I dare you, tell me one successful big game with over 5 million players that hasn't had server issues.

Funny note: OwnedCore stopped working "The server is too busy" while I wrote this, aren't you going to rage at the OwnedCore team now, like the self entitled little kid you are?

Greedy Blizzard.
    thephoenix3000's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been watching this debacle unfold and I have to say i have thoroughly enjoyed it while eating popcorn. It's hard to find idiocy of this level without paying for it. Truly Amusing.

Was the launch perfect? No, but few are these days are because of how much we demand out of our games. We, "The Gamers", demand multiple viable system to work within the game and for the most part they did. No game is without it's glitches and any game that can be patched has been. You can say we settle for subpar games, but show me a game that couldn't be improved in some way whether it be gameplay, fight mechanics, storyline/immersion and also had a perfect launch with a on-line streamed content aspect to it.

The people complaining are fans of video games, not gamers. I am a fan of Video games, not a gamer. We call ourselves gamers, but we aren't. We are fans. A guy that can hit free throws all day long, but can't dribble a ball is not a basketball player, they are a fan of basketball. Someone that has collected every baseball rookie card is not a baseball player, they are a fan. Gamers are the top world players that shatter records and get world first. They are the ones that pioneer strategies and builds.

So the fans of video games that complain about things they can't understand like server backends and bandwith limitations. Complain all you want, it won't change anything. Though you do have options to help fix what you believe is wrong. You could learn how to program video games and apply to the company. You could be an avid forum goer and write well planned out suggestions to help blizzard. Or you can bitch and moan on a side forum that the company reads to make sure they can patch broken things that don't get reported and have your voice go unheard.

The choice is yours.

Rawrypop's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AdamZZ View Post
    No server farm in the world can withstand the crowd that tried to log in at the same time on launch day.
    Tell me one big game that didn't have this problem..

SWTOR had it aswell and that game is small.
    GW2 is going to have it, if they sell enough copies.

Diablo 3 sold like 4m+ copies the first day, of course the servers won't be able to withstand the pressure of 4m players trying to log in.
    Error 37 and Error 73 is the same as a queue, you get those errors when too many players are online or trying to get online, if those were removed the servers would crash and no-one would be able to play at all.

Just because you can't play after your work doesn't mean that those already online can't play.

You, as many others before, and I'm sure many others after you, have entirely missed the point. First and foremost, "No server farm etc etc." is entirely and wholly false. Second, _just because "it happens to big games" doesn't explain WHY YOU JUST ACCEPT IT_.

Apply that logic to literally ANYTHING else and you see how ridiculous it is to think that way. Just because "it happens" doesn't make it "acceptable."

If new cars just happened to explode when you purchased one, would that just be acceptable to you? No? You would complain because it shouldn't be like that? I would hope so. Before you go off on a tirade about "but it's just a game, it's not as important as a car" - It's a product, they are both products, and we as a people should make it known that any company that wants to release any product should be prepared for its own release. That it should be of high quality, and better tested to prevent this issue that people, including yourself, have come to expect SO MUCH SO that they just accept it.

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    boo hoo the only thing different is RMAH is now in place...People still bought items Eaglehorn 300 dollars ebay anyone??...Only thing that sucks atm is no pvp could give a shit about no pets...

1337f's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Runescape like clicking to move and not getting what Blizzard promised to.
    Seems like from the 60 dollars, 40 is thrown in the gutter.

snowman555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 1337f View Post
    Runescape like clicking to move and not getting what Blizzard promised to.
    Seems like from the 60 dollars, 40 is thrown in the gutter.
    What?? diablo series is a click to move base game, its not WoW.

GT4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree to the OP to some extent. Additionally, however, even the AH - the one feature Blizzard has so been advertising with - is simply low quality.
    Expected:
    A state of the art GAH and RMAH.
    Delivered:
    RMAH is still not activated a month after release.
    GAH has its commodity part permanently disabled.
    The 'working' part of the GAH is frequently down for maintenance, has a lacking UI and suffers from both UI and functionality errors. It also has an insanely low cap of 10 auctions at a time (probably because they didn't want to put too much money into servers).

Sometimes I think Blizzard doesn't want you to compare auctions properly just so, whenever the RMAH is released, people will just buy stuff at their price maximum instead of looking for better trades.

merogin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the game as had some downtime...if you have been playing Blizzard games for any length of time you know this is going to happen. Simple and to the point am I happy having to wait an extra hour to play during an extended maintenance, no. However as my life does not revolve around this game there are many things I need to do or enjoy doing apart from this game and will spend my time doing those things until it is available.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123