Sign Up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass and Get Diablo III Free (RAF!) menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    kazoooka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey i had the same idea as the whole thing came out but only since tody i'm eglible to join the anual pass system. So I bought the gametime from precious after i agreed the agreement. But now i cannot cancel the 12 month subscription. The "Cancel Game Subscription" button is greyed out and this information is showed on the left side:

Game Time

Source: (Abonnement fur 1 Monat) (12.99 €)

Renews: 27/12/2012

Annual Pass

Ends: 8/12/2012

Does someone have an advice? Because i DONT want to pay 12 months of wow after i have used up the 12 months of RAF...

Sign Up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass and Get Diablo III Free (RAF!)
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kazoooka View Post
    Hey i had the same idea as the whole thing came out but only since tody i'm eglible to join the anual pass system. So I bought the gametime from precious after i agreed the agreement. But now i cannot cancel the 12 month subscription. The "Cancel Game Subscription" button is greyed out and this information is showed on the left side:

Game Time

Source: (Abonnement fur 1 Monat) (12.99 €)

Renews: 27/12/2012

Annual Pass

Ends: 8/12/2012

Does someone have an advice? Because i DONT want to pay 12 months of wow after i have used up the 12 months of RAF...
    kazoooka it was already well explained earlier, but I'll tell you once more how it works, make sure you understand

The "Cancel Game Subscription" button is greyed out only for the time of your agreement, so only for 12 months now - after your 12 months agreement expired, you'll be able to cancel your wow subscription

thats' pretty much it, enjoy your d3 and don't worry to much

~HI5
    Last edited by HI5; 12-09-2011 at 09:06 PM.

lolts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by moonk1n View Post
    They gave me the answer by phone, not e-mail. I had been using RaF as a payment method for 4-5 months before Anual Pass promotion, and when the promotion kicked in, I couldn't sign up for it. I made a ticket asking why I can't and that's when my current month I was sitting on was removed, and then again the very next one. I'm on EU and I never had any months removed before the Anual Pass. I'm buying from Pr3cious too.
    I'm having the same problem as this guy. I've purchased 4-5 months, only one or two months at a time--and 1 RAF Rocket. My RAF from Pr3cious expires next month, but I cant figure out how to make myself eligible.

Do I need to wait until the RAF runs out, and then add one month from $15 real money and THEN add 12 months RAF? Do I have to sign up for 12 month recurring then add RAF?

Or do I just need to have a Creditcard on file, then I can add 12 months--preferrably before this current RAF runs out and I dont have to pay $15?

Also, if the "Cancel subscription" button is greyed out until the 12 month period is over, how are you supposed to cancel on the last day or are you just speculating? I want to be certain that I wont be charged once my 12 month RAF runs out.

kazoooka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    kazoooka it was already well explained earlier, but I'll tell you once more how it works, make sure you understand

The "Cancel Game Subscription" button is greyed out only for the time of your agreement, so only for 12 months now - after your 12 months agreement expired, you'll be able to cancel your wow subscription

thats' pretty much it, enjoy your d3 and don't worry to much

~HI5
    Hey HI5,
    thx for your response, i read through the whole thread but didn't find an answer related to my question, mostly because i just flew over it So i cancel the subscription after 12 months. Thats good i only don't have to forget it

Greets

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lolts View Post
    I'm having the same problem as this guy. I've purchased 4-5 months, only one or two months at a time--and 1 RAF Rocket. My RAF from Pr3cious expires next month, but I cant figure out how to make myself eligible.

Do I need to wait until the RAF runs out, and then add one month from $15 real money and THEN add 12 months RAF? Do I have to sign up for 12 month recurring then add RAF?

Or do I just need to have a Creditcard on file, then I can add 12 months--preferrably before this current RAF runs out and I dont have to pay $15?

Also, if the "Cancel subscription" button is greyed out until the 12 month period is over, how are you supposed to cancel on the last day or are you just speculating? I want to be certain that I wont be charged once my 12 month RAF runs out.
    If you're not eligible than you can w8 till your RAF expires, and then add some normal gametime - you should be eligible to sign in (but I can't guarantee that).

About payment, you should sign in first, and then add 12 months gametime, (you can add 13 months to be sure you wont be charged) and after 12 months agreement expires you'll just need to cancel your credit card payment method.

Originally Posted by kazoooka View Post
    Hey HI5,
    thx for your response, i read through the whole thread but didn't find an answer related to my question, mostly because i just flew over it So i cancel the subscription after 12 months. Thats good i only don't have to forget it

Greets
    Yup, you can also get 13 months so you'll have one extra month to do it

wow11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good info i hope i can do this without many snags
    starting with a fresh bnet account since i lost all my old wow accounts

phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question: I did buy the 12 months from a supplier here on mmowned, but he seemed to have very little infomation about this.

Anyway, i signed up for the annual pass, and bound my Credit Card. Then i got the 12 months.

My supplier then said "Now you can remove your credit card from subscription" BUT i cannot do this. It says "You cannot remove any subscriptions before the deal for annual pass is over"

So basicly i cannot remove my credit card before in 1 year, do anyone else experience this problem? If you do, would you mind PM me so i can be a bit more secure than i am atm ?

I bought 12 months of RAF time, i cannot afford paying 12 months gametime to blizzard aswell because the deal didn't work.

My supplier said "When the 12 months of gametime is at your account, you can pull off your credit card" But i am not able to do to the annual pass is still pending?

The day my "Annual Pass Payments" end (December 2012) I have exactly 1 day to pull off my credit card, i will forget this, and get charged for 14$ for sure.

PM ME AN ANSWER PLEASE! Since i will not be able to view this thread again xD

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phorentez View Post
    I have a question: I did buy the 12 months from a supplier here on mmowned, but he seemed to have very little infomation about this.

Anyway, i signed up for the annual pass, and bound my Credit Card. Then i got the 12 months.

My supplier then said "Now you can remove your credit card from subscription" BUT i cannot do this. It says "You cannot remove any subscriptions before the deal for annual pass is over"

So basicly i cannot remove my credit card before in 1 year, do anyone else experience this problem? If you do, would you mind PM me so i can be a bit more secure than i am atm ?

I bought 12 months of RAF time, i cannot afford paying 12 months gametime to blizzard aswell because the deal didn't work.

My supplier said "When the 12 months of gametime is at your account, you can pull off your credit card" But i am not able to do to the annual pass is still pending?

The day my "Annual Pass Payments" end (December 2012) I have exactly 1 day to pull off my credit card, i will forget this, and get charged for 14$ for sure.

PM ME AN ANSWER PLEASE! Since i will not be able to view this thread again xD
    As your suplier said "When the 12 months of gametime is at your account, you can pull off your credit card " its exactly the same for every single one of us
    So yes it basically means you need to pull your CC the day after your annual pass agreement ends (if you worry you won;t have enough time to do it or you'll forget about it, it's probably best if you buy one extra RAF month so you'll have plenty of time for doing it )

phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    As your suplier said "When the 12 months of gametime is at your account, you can pull off your credit card " its exactly the same for every single one of us
    So yes it basically means you need to pull your CC the day after your annual pass agreement ends (if you worry you won;t have enough time to do it or you'll forget about it, it's probably best if you buy one extra RAF month so you'll have plenty of time for doing it )
    Thanks a lot m8. Thats the exact answer i was looking for

tomatom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions

Hi , I bought 1year raf anual pass from Precious like many peeps here, how big is the chance that blizz will spot it and ban either my wow acc or D3 too ??? Dont want to spent half a year playing d3 then booom ban
    One more question lets say after 12months playing D3, I cancel sub or just stop paying for wow, I will still be able to play D3 without any kind of aditional paying right ?

moorea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading through all these comments, I've got one question. All those dates are quite beyond, did anyone do the 12 month RAF for golds and Annual Pass lately, any feedback?

Bladexh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm worried about using RAF for the annual pass...can blizzard remove my gametime and/or diablo3 if i use this?

kjankoski's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I did and it worked:
    1. Added my CC to the account.
    2. Paid for 1 month subscription(12 euros) to Blizzard
    3. Signed up for Annual Pass
    4. Bought 12 months game time via RAF
    5. ??
    6. Profit.

Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i just ****ed thing up with my Annual Pass :/

I tried to sign up my main account for annual pass = it was not eligible, i thought maybe because i dont have active subscription on it.

Well, then before i bought 12 months RAF time from Pr3cious, She said that i can sign annual pass AFTER i have bought RAF time and the time will count towards it.

Okay, then i bought 12 months, after that i added Credit card to the account and tried to sign up... It didnt work...

So i think the problem is that my age is wrong in the b.net, if i call Blizzard about it, will they ban me for sending 12 RAF invites to same person?

If they are able to fix my age on the account and then i sign up for annual pass, does my RAF time count towards it like Pr3cious said?

Anyways, i'm stucked with 12 months of gametime for a game i dont play OR i get banned...

Mitnick's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brought 12 Month of RaF from some Polish guy for 21 Euro. Getting D3 for 1/3 the original price is pretty sweet. You guys that sell RaF are amazing, keep up the good work.
    :run:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast