Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    way 2 rng. 20 Games no Miner Quest.

edit. 25. game miner in it. 10m xp + 110k gold
    Last edited by Stroh80; 04-15-2014 at 01:54 PM.

1 Billion exp/hr + 9M Gold/hr | ANY gear, half-afk.
    Shyft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ITT: a bunch of people who have never contributed anything but complaining...complaining

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shyft View Post
    ITT: a bunch of people who have never contributed anything but complaining...complaining
    Lol what? To who are you referring too?

belime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is about 7 other bounties that can spawn... not a very good method of farming
    Edit: oh I thought about it you look for the quest not only the bounty...
    Last edited by belime; 04-15-2014 at 02:23 PM.

gatoqueri's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Awkwerdness View Post
    Wait, people dont know about this? This is all over every powerleveling community in D3 and ive seen countless videos on it. I swear this is a repost... will search around

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ar-needed.html (Easy Gold and EXP - Torment 6 - No good gear needed!)

And despite what you said above i wouldnt consider it an exploit. The guy you have to defend doesn even have a hitbox for enemies (They can walk right through him) While enemies do make attack animations against him he was never meant to die or take any damage, meaning this was intended to be an autocomplete. Players just figured out that you can just leave it to do it on its own.
    Indeed. But, well, you know.. there are always people reposting things trying to gather some attention/rep.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks but a bounty is not an exploit. even if it completes two quest. its not an exploit.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Racks's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As you're farming for that bounty I'd suggest you loot the chest aswell if you're tanky enough. I've managed to snatch 2 legendarys already.

Anyways, thanks for sharing.

Samztwitch's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, im gonna cover some questions real fast. This IS an exploit considering blizzard did NOT intend the bounty to auto complete, if they did then why isnt other bounties where you defend people auto completing? Also, someone said it's not a good way of farming since it's WAY to rng. I did this with 4 players and it took MAX 2 games (start game and remake) from everyone to get it. This is from over 80 completes of this bounty only. It's a good farm but i'd recommend hell rift level 2 if you can handle it.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offtopic i thought the song at the start was Pinball Wizzard.

On topic: neat find. good job op.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phantons View Post
    It will likely get fixed semi-soon, but like brought up in the thread, this is a repost and isn't an exploit. There are actually several quests out there just like this. You can consider it an exploit if you want, but fact is, it's not an exploit. If you are going to insist upon this being an exploit, you should be aware of what an exploit is in the gaming community. Now-a-days, more recently especially, more and more people consider farming methods, though totally intentional, exploits. They're not. This is one of those. This is completely intended by Blizzard. The method posted about farming it, however, seems a little unfair and will probably be fixed. The method doesn't make this an exploit.
    Okay, so if this is completely intended by blizzard why does it said "defend the crazed miner" and not "go afk and wait for it to complete". They want you to defend the miner. And you said it will likely get fixed, if it gets fixed.. Why would blizzard FIX something they intended? You're contredicting yourself bro.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Racks View Post
    As you're farming for that bounty I'd suggest you loot the chest aswell if you're tanky enough. I've managed to snatch 2 legendarys already.

Anyways, thanks for sharing.
    Great note! Totally forgot mentioning this !

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    Offtopic i thought the song at the start was Pinball Wizzard.

On topic: neat find. good job op.
    Haha thanks!

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All bounties auto complete ( except the actual cache )
    All players in game get the damn exp.
    this is not an exploit.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

ChaoskingJin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreativeXtent View Post
    All bounties auto complete ( except the actual cache )
    All players in game get the damn exp.
    this is not an exploit.
    How do exploit gets classified? by telling players and those players try it and its gets widespread and you know what? soon everyone is doing it, and guess what? its an exploit. Yes game mechanics says complete this you get this, duh! we all freaken know that, but when people find out that its easier to this quest over and over to level rather than playing through the game, they are exploiting that quest. 1, its easy to get to, 2, you dont have to kill anything, 3, you can do it without any gears. If you dont like it then you dont like it, This could be an easy way to powerlevel just like the crazy climber quest, yet again an exploit and it gave less exp than this, and here is what Blizz said about powerleveling.

"Players find clever ways of utilising game mechanics all the time, often in ways that were never even considered by the developers. That is normally not a problem in most cases, but there have been times in the past when a "clever use of game mechanics" gets classified as an exploit after it became widespread, which resulted in action taken against the accounts of players who made use of said exploit. I'm not saying this will happen in this case, but generally speaking, if you have any doubt if certain methods of playing might become classified as an exploit, then it is always the safest option to not do it."

Let me explain "Clever way" Dude i jsut completed a quest with doing anything. . . Oh shit let me go try this on t6! holy crap I got XXXx exp for doing nothing!
    Wtf? i got a checkpoint here? let me kill this elite and try resuming. . . oh crap it worked! I can keep killing him over and over for legs.(what do you think these checkpoints are for? its a save spot for in case you die or had to do something, not for farming something over and over)

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChaoskingJin View Post
    How do exploit gets classified? by telling players and those players try it and its gets widespread and you know what? soon everyone is doing it, and guess what? its an exploit. Yes game mechanics says complete this you get this, duh! we all freaken know that, but when people find out that its easier to this quest over and over to level rather than playing through the game, they are exploiting that quest. 1, its easy to get to, 2, you dont have to kill anything, 3, you can do it without any gears. If you dont like it then you dont like it, This could be an easy way to powerlevel just like the crazy climber quest, yet again an exploit and it gave less exp than this, and here is what Blizz said about powerleveling.

"Players find clever ways of utilising game mechanics all the time, often in ways that were never even considered by the developers. That is normally not a problem in most cases, but there have been times in the past when a "clever use of game mechanics" gets classified as an exploit after it became widespread, which resulted in action taken against the accounts of players who made use of said exploit. I'm not saying this will happen in this case, but generally speaking, if you have any doubt if certain methods of playing might become classified as an exploit, then it is always the safest option to not do it."

Let me explain "Clever way" Dude i jsut completed a quest with doing anything. . . Oh shit let me go try this on t6! holy crap I got XXXx exp for doing nothing!
    Wtf? i got a checkpoint here? let me kill this elite and try resuming. . . oh crap it worked! I can keep killing him over and over for legs.(what do you think these checkpoints are for? its a save spot for in case you die or had to do something, not for farming something over and over)
    tl;dr None of this is relevant or a response to what he said.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast