Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    donators say yes, all other no. many web shows exploits for free.

Is Donation Really worth it?
    Vallok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably worth it,

Conical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh LURKING

Milkshakes00's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

I bought donator status twice. Both times were useless.

Saionara's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe nobody asked why this is posted in D3 exploits yet..

Rhonso's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to do the same because I opened up every new post in D3 and then I'm wondering why do I have something like this opened up

Depends on you. For someone is not worth the money and for someone is. I'd like to helping someone if it's in my possibilities so that's why I donated. The elite section etc is just bonus for that

Plawed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing posted in Elite will stay private, everything will become public/patched before long.

Want elite status for free? Read different forums and don't pay for anything.

Any good exploit is one that usually only one person knows.

grimmeged's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by schlipperknoten View Post
    Definitely NO. I was inspired by ownedcore community- people help each other and post hteir exploits and guides every day- so i decided to become part of this and donate. I clicked on «click here to become a donator» and was immediately referred to a page which said i should pay at least 15$ to get donator status. Since you have no choice but subscribe for a 3 month payment, i chose the 3 month a 5usd subscription (3x5 = 15).

Now the best part... i havent got anything! I contacted live support, which is extremely hard to find – you literally have to dig deep into this page – and the operator was about as help- and useful as a potatoe peel. He claimed that he couldnt help me and i shall contact some oc admin via private message... That´s what i did then- several mails i send to «ket» but i have never received any answer. I went back to live support and again he could not help and referred me to this admin. After days of nothingness i decided to get my money back and asked for a refund- online service refused... now they claimed that i havent paid any money and they demanded a proof for my payment. ****ing crazy if you ask me, You would expect the man you sent money to, to at least login into his damn paypal and check whether he received money or not. So i was confused... i had an active paypal subscription with ownedcore.com but yet they demanded some «proof» for my payment..!?? Also i did not get any afterbuy confirmation- no billing info no auction number nothing- but ironically the operator kept asking me for a particuliar number which i never received (nor any mail).

Eventually i started contacting Admins other than «ket», and one of them answered... but in a way i cannot even type everything here without getting censored i guess. Here is the mail:

Dear schlipperknoten,

You have received a new private message at OwnedCore - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides from KuRIoS, entitled "Re: really".

This is the message that was sent:
    yeah because you seem to be too damn stupid to deal with. I will show it to you now since you are so damn stubborn and only showing your stupidity even further. I explained to you in your last private message that you DID NOT buy donation status that you claim to have. Which is beyond stupid, not to mention a bullshittery lie.

For a $15 donation to support OwnedCore and its wealth of great content you will receive the following site features:

Maybe IF YOU LOOK, you will see that it says "For a 15 USD" not a 4.95 USD like you paid, but 15.. 10 + 5, fifteen, not 5 or five..
    You chose this:

4.95 USD - 5000 CoreCoins.

Have fun revealing your own stupidity and we will be happy to deal with paypal, as you are the only one lying and recalling payments here. It should already be in your account as per 3-29-2014..

So yeah expose your stupidity to the world on your "large blog"

Seriously,even if i made a mistake and ordered wrong, insulting someone who was willing to support the oc community by donating money is, in my humble opinion, beyond stupid and you would NOT expect this from an Admin. I never insulted any admin here, nor did i write him back in the way he messaged me ( i just ignored his insults).

Mind that i havent received any refund up till now, thus i was ROBBED of my money. Although this admin claimed that they refunded, nothing reached my paypal account. I cancelled the subscription, but lost 5$ and a good portion of trust into oc and online services of such kind.

The mail i just copy pasted above DISAPPEARED from my oc inbox, mysteriously ;-) instead i got another mail with some less harsh words- however this smart admin did not think of the fact that a copy of any message he writes to me will imediately be sent to my registered email. Ridiculous.

Im pretty sure my answer here will be deleted, since mods are watching. People just cant bear critics and at the same time they dont want to take responsibility for their own actions.
    Wow, this story is sick... I surely hope this isn't true!
    I agree with you that if this is true, the approach towards a simple mistake is quite harsh.
    Am I not destroying my enemies
    when I make friends of them?

ahardy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donate to get elite dont worth the $, you find better info on the open areas.

if you donate donate for help, because for the ëlite"simple don`t worth

Dovah's Avatar Legendary The Explorer

Thanks G/R
    381/202
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $15 every 3 months is nothing you probably wont miss it and you'll be helping Ownedcore
    so i would say yes but it is up to you

I rarely check Ownedcore nowadays. Need to contact me? Message me on Discord: dovvah

zello's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope 10 chars

skules's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, its definitely not worth it AT ALL.

Donated before, most disappointing shit ever... all the "elite" sections are dead. Don't let them con you.

Kelz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay I will write an answer and screenshot that answer once posted, since it will most certainly be deleted.

Also note that if you see my account banned, this will be the reason.

So: People need to stop thinking this website is run by nice indie guys helping you to find exploits. This website is run by greedy people who just want to take the most money they can out of an extremely lucrative business. There's nothing more to it. Let me explain the things I know:

1. What is a donation

The first thing I don't like with this website, and I know many websites trying to do the same thing, is an abusive use of the word "Donation". A donation is something you give, expecting nothing in return, to help people do something. This is not the case of ownedcore. What you pay for is a subscription. You buy the access to the elite service. Saying otherwise is only hypocrisy. As long as you force people to pay to access part of the website, you are a merchant selling a service, not some non-for-profit thing. I also assume they are declaring their payments as "donations" on paypal and everything, which means a bit less tax (just a guess, I don't know)

2. Helping people

One of the things I usually hear is that donating is about helping people run the website.
    Let me be simple: Web hosting is pretty cheap, and hosting a forum isn't the hardest thing in the world. There are hosting costs, but they are already covered by advertising and other thing I'll talk about later (I am a web developer and worked on all sorts of web projects, so I know what I'm saying).
    Don't think by donating you "help keep the website up". You just make rich people richer

3. The money

So let's continue on the money. I will ask some simple questions:
    Question: Why are there so much gold sellers and powerlevellers out there?
    Answer: There is an incredible amount of money to make there.
    Question: And where do these guys score their deals?
    Answer: In places like this

Now, what do you think? All those goldsellers and powerlevellers, paying the corecoins or whatever bullshit this website use to get your money, do you have any idea how much money goes to the admins of this website? A lot. Like really, a lot.

4. The content
    Honestly, I wouldn't say the content is worth it. I remember a while ago the elite section of WoW being filled with cool stuff before cataclysm's release, but ever since when I tried subscribing I didn't see anything cool.
    I subscribed here to get access to the D3 elite section for RoS, even if it hurts to give money to this website, I wanted to see if I don't miss anything important. Well, the elite section is kind of empty (of course, nobody wants to pay $15) and rarely has anything that isn't on the public section. And if it isn't, it's not an interesting exploit anyway.
    The only reason this "elite section" exists, is not to keep blizzard away as people say (they obviously have a subscribed account and some people lurking here regularly, btw hey blizz please hire me <3), it exists because it forces people to gamble.

See, we are not allowed to talk about the elite section. Not at all. And it's not because of blizz or whatever, it's simply because it forces people to gamble their money. The thinking process is simply "Oh my god, maybe there is an ultimate awesome magical exploit in the elite section and I can never know about it if I don't subscribe. Let's subscribe". And this is how they get money, by manipulating you into buying something without even knowing what it is.
    If they were honest they could at least let you see thread names (and add a rule to not explain too much in the title of course), or maybe just let you see one thread per day/week/whatever, but it's not the case. The truth is most of the content is bullshit and they know it, so they don't let you see it until you have paid.

5. They are not working for you, but for their money

Now let me tell you a story, which is the story that made me realized how much greedy the admins are.
    See, a while ago, I made a bot for swtor. It was the first bot and got quite successful, bringing lots of attention and a bit of money. Guess what happened?

One day I received a PM from the admin (I don't remember his nickname, and messages have been deleted from a long time). He had deleted the discussion thread of my bot, and simply asked me, without much explanation, like it was standard business practice, to give him a cut of XX% of the money (don't remember how much, maybe he didn't say it) to keep the thread alive. I was a bit shocked, because I never thought this forum was that controlled. Of course I didn't pay. I post my things here to share, if I have to pay to post, I just leave.

So yes, these things are standard practices, when you run a business. But the point here, is that people don't seem to realize that this is a business. This "deal" I was offered, was certainly offered to anything at least a bit successful that can bring money. I have no proof but I assume I am absolutely not the only one who received these sort of messages.

That means two things:
    First, it means that they are here for the money. This is the sort of message that someone extremely greedy sends, this is the sort of message you get from someone who just never has enough and always wants more money. I have never ever seen anywhere someone asking me money to post in a forum. They are running this forum because they can profit from a big market that is growing every day.
    Second, it also means they don't care about you at all. Each time they are deleting some posts because they want to get money from it, they are actually keeping you from seeing it.

6. Untrustworthy

And now on to my last point: The behaviour of this website is shady, from every point of view.
    To start with, take all my previous point, and in your head try to imagine what sort of people would do all these things. Certainly not the "nice fellas having a hard time hosting their nice forum bro" you thought they were.

But there's more. Over time I saw that any people trying to launch a discussion about the elite section, or the way the website is run or something like that, will be deleted. It's not moderation, it's just pure censorship. The other day there was a similar post asking about the elite section, in which I wrote an answer like this one (although way lighter). Once my post got there it was deleted in like 30 minutes. They don't want anyone to see this.

If they were honest people, they'd just take these sort of posts and answer them. With an honest explanation, every doubt gets resolved. When honest people are accused of bad things, they just explain themselves. When people aren't honest, they just try to hide every proof of what they're doing as much as they can. And it's the best proof you can ever have that something shady is around actually.

I also assume that the thread I am writing that post for (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...-worth-2.html- (Is Donation Really worth it?)) will actually be already deleted before I finish writing, in which case I will create a new thread.

I will end this post with one thing: Creating a forum for cheat/bot enthusiasts is fun. Trying to make money from it is being a parasite that profits from other people's work (the game developer in the first hand, and the people creating exploits/hacks/bots in second hand)

Also, pastebin

skules's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on, we all know what "donation" means. We are buying something, they are just lying to lawfully protect themselves to avoid taxes and such

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skules View Post
    Come on, we all know what "donation" means. We are buying something, they are just lying to lawfully protect themselves to avoid taxes and such
    Exactly, you should know what it means. You are donating to people that have kept exploiting alive in MMO's under one roof for ~8 years. No site comes close to the content, help, and coolness that is mmowned/ownedcore.

If this site did not exist the exploiting community would 100% be fractured. By you just being here, you are in support of keeping the community alive so you are contradicting yourself. How is 15$ even a lot? You probably spend that much of your mom's money on candy and cookies a week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast