9/42
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adventure Mode Bounty Reward Legends

I've found something interesting, turns out contents of horadrim cache is affected by the difficulty you open it on, NOT by the difficulty you've farmed it.

Second thing - caches have a group of legendaries, dependant on which act you get them. The source is here:

Act 1

* Mad Monarch's Scepter - 1h mace - After killing 10 enemies, you release a Poison Nova that deals 1050--1400% weapon damage as Poison to enemies within 30 yards
    * Ring of Royal Grandeur - Reduces the number of items needed for set bonuses by 1 (to a minimum of 2)
    * Pauldrons of the Skeleton King - When receiving fatal damage, there is a chance that you are instead restored to 25% of maximum Life and cause nearby enemies to flee in fear
    * Golden Gorget of Leoric Amulet - After earning a massacre bonus, 4--6 Skeletons are summoned to fight by your side for 10 seconds
    * Sanguinary Vambraces bracers - Chance on being hit to deal 1000% of your Thorns damage to nearby enemies

Act 2

* Cloak of Deception - DH cloak - Enemy missiles sometimes pass through you harmlessly
    * Illusionary Boots - you may move unhindered through enemies
    * Gloves of Worship - Shrine effects last for 10 minutes
    * covens criterion- You take 50-60% less damage from blocked attacks

Act 3

* Burst of Wrath - 2h axe - Killing enemies and destroying objects has a chance to grant 20% of your maximum primary resource
    * Boots of Disregard - Gain 500 Life Regeneration per second for each second you stand still. This effect stacks up to 8 times
    * Pride's Fall helm - Your Resource costs are reduced by 30% after not taking damage for 5 seconds
    * Envious Blade dagger - Gain 100% Critical Hit Chance against enemies at full health
    * Insatiable Belt - Picking up a Health Globe increases your maximum Life by 5% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 5 times
    * Overwhelming Desire amulet- Chance on hit to charm the enemy. While charmed, the enemy takes 35% more damage

Act 4

* All of the legendary items drop in Act 4 - If you want a specific legendary, I'd advise against farming act4 as the chance is diluted by all other possible legendary item drops.

Act 5

* Death's Bargain pants - Gain an aura of death that deals 750-1000% of your Life per Second to enemies within 20 yards. You no longer regenerate Life
    * Soulsmasher 2h - When you kill an enemy, it explodes for 500% of your life per kill as damage to all enemies within 20 yards, you no longer benefit from your life per kill
    * Helltrapper - 7--10% chance on hit to summon a Spike Trap, Caltrops or Sentry
    * Salvation shield - Blocked attacks heal you and your allies for the amount blocked
    * Pandemonium Loop - Enemies slain while Feared die in a bloody explosion and cause other nearby enemies
    I've followed the guy's advice and got me some sweet Gloves of Worship on the first try!

EDIT: I've tried it 5 times now, 2x legendary, 2xlegendary plan - only one 'dud'.
    Last edited by vv3; 03-27-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Adventure Mode Bounty Reward Legends
    QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LoL
    niceee!!!!

gordon4166's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried this three times so far, no luck yet although I have been getting legendaries nonstop just from killing mobs while doing the bounties themselves. Something I also noticed is that if you get a legendary on normal and go to T6, it turns into one of the newer legendaries. I've tried this twice so far with success.

rezonen94marcus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gordon4166 View Post
    I've tried this three times so far, no luck yet although I have been getting legendaries nonstop just from killing mobs while doing the bounties themselves. Something I also noticed is that if you get a legendary on normal and go to T6, it turns into one of the newer legendaries. I've tried this twice so far with success.
    What do you mean by it turning to a new legendary ? Should i just go to T6 with the legendary unidentified ?

Mostfet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vv3, ty man!

gordon4166's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rezonen94marcus View Post
    What do you mean by it turning to a new legendary ? Should i just go to T6 with the legendary unidentified ?
    Yeah, I've noticed that if I do it in the normal levels it's not as good but when I did it in T6, they were much better quality. It may just be a coincidence, but it doesn't hurt to test it. I will be testing it again soon with these legendaries in my bank.

Shelk's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stats of an item are determined at drop, not when you ID it as far as I know. Easy way to find out is loot something on a int based character, and ID it on a str one etc. With this said I don't know if it would be the same for a cache, as the cache is not an item. If the cache code is just to drop x items, then difficulty would matter since higher T lvl's have a higher legendary chance. However, individual items do not matter. There was also a blue post on the forums that stated an item found in t1 has the same chance to have x-y stats as a legendary dropped in t6. The only difference is the rate of legendary drops, not the quality what-so-ever.

boshington's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this has been posted before, and i'm fairly sure blizzard has told us cache's drops are determined when you get them,not when you open them.

sHoveToMe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boshington View Post
    this has been posted before, and i'm fairly sure blizzard has told us cache's drops are determined when you get them,not when you open them.
    how can they be determined? farm it with monk, open it with crusader and see what happens.. no you don't get the determined monk items, you get crusader items

h42's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    139/52
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been farming on WD, opening on WD, and so far got 1 DH item and one Crus item, so I'd say that the only thing that might be affected by the change to torment is gems / leg drop chance.

Phantons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want you all to know that the cache loot is predetermined. When you get it, the loot is decided right there. The difficulty will not change anything. The act you open it on doesn't do anything either. It's obtaining it from certain acts that do it.

Oh, and taking that into account, this isn't an exploit anymore.

Lives's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phantons View Post
    I just want you all to know that the cache loot is predetermined. When you get it, the loot is decided right there. The difficulty will not change anything. The act you open it on doesn't do anything either. It's obtaining it from certain acts that do it.

Oh, and taking that into account, this isn't an exploit anymore.
    Well, that's not entirely true.

If you get caches on normal. Then open them on Master or higher. You can get imperial gems.

Seminko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    35/89
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lives View Post
    Well, that's not entirely true.

If you get caches on normal. Then open them on Master or higher. You can get imperial gems.
    Can confirm that!

Also, I've been leveling my crusader doing bounties. Then gave the caches to my WD, opened them and indeed the items were all INT instead of STR. So it seems the items are indeed rolled when you receive the cache except the main stat which is decided when opening.

To clarify, I suspect the amount of the main stat is rolled when receiving the cache but the type of primary stat seems to be decided at the moment of opening the cache.

EDIT: BTW the Mad Monarch's Scepter is just insane. A buddy of mine runs with it doing 12M AOE crits every few seconds.
    Last edited by Seminko; 03-28-2014 at 03:41 AM.

DonCaramello's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have done adventure mode with my lvl 3 crusader and opend packs with lvl 70 wiz
    --> lvl3 items, packs ARE rolled when dropped

adlinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, did it roll up for wiz or crus?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast