0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scoundrel Hellrack

Simple: Put one of the 1.0.4 Hellracks on your Scoundrel follower and train his multishot. He will deal more DPS than I've seen scoundrel ever do because of the 5k-10k hellrack proc, and he will occasionally ROOT THEM IN PLACE, it's really cool on big monster packs when he aoe roots.

There is no animation for the root effect, the enemies are simply are immobilized.

Scoundrel Hellrack
    Drogant's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the point is with bleed he can get solid dps boost as everyone knows that normaly all followers suck balls in dps

maggibesti's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The retardness in the comments makes me double facepalm. The point of this post is that the procc on hellrack gives your follower a huge DPS boost, and with his multishot hes going to be doing nice AoE damage+root them in place. If your gear is not good and you have trouble going through some acts or elites/bosses this might be helpful.

I wonder if Enhantress with Maximus will be OP.
    Last edited by maggibesti; 08-29-2012 at 10:04 AM.

shadowsturm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for all the positive feedback, grey users, now get back to leeching. And FYI bros, I never asked for rep so quit the trolling. Also, an exploit does not have to be an unintentional aspect that the developers didn't intend. But, as someone stated above, I don't think the root on multishot is intended, and honestly I don't know if Blizzard will even keep this weapon's proc available to scoundrel because of its massive utility; a hellrack scoundrel with multishot is by far the most useful companion for me as a demon hunter.

And a note on this being in the Exploit subforum: I figured that while it more accurately belongs in the guide section, that section is not as heavily visited as this one. Just trying to get this trick out there so people can exploit it. Use this to your advantage, if you can.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I't doesn't sound like something intended to me - no more comments "it's not an exploit" please.
    Even if it wouldn't be an exploit - you have report button, so don't spam the forum with "NOT AN EXPLOIT!!!!1111" - next time use that button please or infractions / warnings will be given.

Thread cleared.
    Last edited by HI5; 08-29-2012 at 02:51 PM.