0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LordSpawn View Post
    when i try to laod the newest mooedge copied MPQ files adn everythign but when i run it it says "all files succesfulyl applied"

then it says "[error] [MPQPatchChaib]: required patch-chain version 8610 is not satisfied (found version: 0)"
    [fatal] [program; cannot run servers as MPQStorage failed initializATION"

what do i do?
    redownload the patch. make sure mpqs are in right spot, orjust redownload all MPQ's again and put it back into another folder... u noob (EVERyONE HERE CAN STOP ASKING THIS!?)
    Last edited by razidark; 02-23-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Mooege- The Diablo 3 Emulator - Updated Master Compiles
    wetwlly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EkZiTEkZiT View Post
    thanx 4 mooege, but in mooege-627b515 in-game command don´t working. pls help
    and first quest dont working too... risen dont spawn it
    not supposed to, this is Master branch mooege, so you should be lucky enough to get into the game since you updated to patch 13..

Only my branch has working quests, and thats for patch 12.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Santiagoftw View Post
    Yeah yeah I was just angry that it ruined all my progress on the prievious build. But I do need help now though I just need to know how to downgrade or for someone to upload a patch 12 client please. I've subscribed to wow for over 3 years now, I and I've been waiitng for diablo for 4, I just wanted something to mess around on for awhile til it comes out. But please you or if someone still has the patch 12 client I would appreciate it if you upload. Thanks.
    Ruined all your progress? what progress!?! we barely have any saving.. you need help to downgrade now? thats too bad, you blatantly disrespected every developer and myself by spewing that crap from your mouth. good luck figuring it out on your own..

Originally Posted by LordSpawn View Post
    when i try to laod the newest mooedge copied MPQ files adn everythign but when i run it it says "all files succesfulyl applied"

then it says "[error] [MPQPatchChaib]: required patch-chain version 8610 is not satisfied (found version: 0)"
    [fatal] [program; cannot run servers as MPQStorage failed initializATION"

what do i do?
    No need to redownload, seems you just forgot to copy the base folder which has all the patch files in it, along with ClientData and CoreData to the MPQ folder in Mooege

@eluzai777, I don't know how you deal with this thread haha... but take +5 rep for doing so..
    Last edited by wetwlly; 02-23-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Austin537's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it was diablogod and dtard. But they stopped showing up and id learned enough to help everyone else with their general problems and i managed to figure out most others. Then eluzai joined me in helping people lol. And now youve joined us, granted uve been here since start off and on lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only people read Mooege's Wiki and our Forums, all the answers are there. Every leecher just doesn't understand fully reading things.

I mean my Error guide on the forums gives almost every single error that Mooege can give, yet some people just keep on posting haha...

Anyways, I will be around to answer questions on some things. But for errors, I will just ignore

lba1986's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone found the new rune effects for skills in patch 13? I wonder if someone has datamined this info or a developer found it on the Mooege emulator.

tildarion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyonehave this actually working or what? (sarcastic, kind of) I havnt even tried mooege since the first build of it, but ocassionally I come back and visit this forum post and everyone is always QQing about how it doesnt work or somethign is screwed up etc etc

Considering redownloading but honestly dont want to bother if its going to be a 12 hour headache to try to fix all of the bugs etc that everyone seems to have

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lba1986 View Post
    Has anyone found the new rune effects for skills in patch 13? I wonder if someone has datamined this info or a developer found it on the Mooege emulator.
    We do have someone working on the new rune system, not too much difference, its really just remove of runes, and adding the unlocks at certain levels. And of course changing up the rune spell variations in the near future when we get back to that.. but MDZ is the developer working on skill stuff, so every day or two we see a little more done

Originally Posted by tildarion View Post
    Does anyonehave this actually working or what? (sarcastic, kind of) I havnt even tried mooege since the first build of it, but ocassionally I come back and visit this forum post and everyone is always QQing about how it doesnt work or somethign is screwed up etc etc

Considering redownloading but honestly dont want to bother if its going to be a 12 hour headache to try to fix all of the bugs etc that everyone seems to have
    Everyone QQs because nobody reads. We(Mooege) have wikis, forum thread of problems, madcow(which makes life easier for PC Users).

Edit: Nevermind, tutorial wouldnt help because MadCow isn't working correctly with branches at the moment!
    Last edited by wetwlly; 02-24-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Bean007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody noticed that the 1st quest you use to always have when you started out no longer works? Mobs don't spawn and you now start in town and walk right thru the gates.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bean007 View Post
    Has anybody noticed that the 1st quest you use to always have when you started out no longer works? Mobs don't spawn and you now start in town and walk right thru the gates.
    DIfferent branches.. YOu guys are all on patch 13. so you're using the Master Branch Which has no added features but will allow you to enter using Patch 13.

My Branch is still patch 12, until the developers figure out everything that needs to be fixed in patch 13.

So no skills, AI, dungeons, quests, etc..

AmamiyaRyouichi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks

I'm wondering whether the blizzard opened the battlenet server SDK or not, it's very nice now I can see how battlenet server exchanges some information between clients.
    very impressive that ppl reversed some structure from raw packets! Thank you for your hard working.

shdster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

issue....

Hello guys...

I've found information about this project few days ago, and i would like to try launch it too The bad thing is that i have a big issue with launching Mooege - i have this failure screen:

I've read all the forum and i've checked this site:
    Got Errors? : READ THIS before Posting! or be banned. - mooege.org

I've downloaded clientdata.mpq, base-win.mpq and coredata.mpq from it and replace it in assets but still i have this issue - it doesnt help. Maybe you have some other thoughts how to fix it? I will appretiate it

TeoMan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Index out of range exception

I as using successfully previous version (for patch 12) and everything worked fine.
    Now I updated to versione 13 and I get this error:

[Trace] [MPQPatchChain]: All files successfully applied.
    [Fatal] [Program]: Mooege terminating because of unhandled exception. - [Excepti
    on] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Mooege.Common.
    MPQ.MPQStorage' threw an exception. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index
    was outside the bounds of the array.
    at CrystalMpq.MpqArchive.FindFile(String filename)
    at CrystalMpq.MpqFileSystem.FindFile(String filename)
    at Mooege.Common.MPQ.Data.GetFile(String fileName, Boolean startSearchingFrom
    BaseMPQ)
    at Mooege.Common.MPQ.Data.LoadCatalog(String fileName, Boolean useBaseMPQ, Li
    st`1 groupsToLoad)
    at Mooege.Common.MPQ.Data.LoadCatalogs()
    at Mooege.Common.MPQ.Data.Init()
    at Mooege.Common.MPQ.MPQStorage..cctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Mooege.Common.MPQ.MPQStorage.get_Initialized()
    at Mooege.Program.Main(String[] args)

I've read the "read this before posting" and I was not able to find MPQ number 8392 and 8610.
    I'm searching only these two because previous version (up to 8350) was working so I assume that the problem is in the last files added in the last patch.
    I'm a develper and I can help you with this, but the sources I downloaded from the official site are not the one used to build this release (I tried using Dis# and I get more classes than the official version....)
    Can you send me the link for THIS version of mooege? it is NOT https://github.com/mooege/mooege
    it lacks AI brains*.cs classes and minion*.cs classes

while
    https://github.com/wetwlly/mooege
    is at version 8392:
    public const int RequiredClientVersion = 8392;

thanks.
    Last edited by TeoMan; 02-24-2012 at 01:19 PM.

AmamiyaRyouichi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are these files correct one? seems very old looking it's uploaded date.

eluzai777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shdster View Post
    Hello guys...

I've found information about this project few days ago, and i would like to try launch it too The bad thing is that i have a big issue with launching Mooege - i have this failure screen:

I've downloaded clientdata.mpq, base-win.mpq and coredata.mpq from it and replace it in assets but still i have this issue - it doesnt help. Maybe you have some other thoughts how to fix it? I will appretiate it

You may want to try to download mpq 8610 Uncorrupted if you have not already.
    Copy/replace it in mooege and d3 beta .
    http://ak.worldofwarcraft.com.edgesu...-base-8610.MPQ