0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xephstar View Post
    No, you can spawn mobs and kill them, but no xp or drops. I would think that items and xp will be after they get the maps all working.. that's just my opinion.

Different members of the team are testing various aspects of the game. Anything could be added at anytime in any order.
    But yeah, i agree, map development is on the top of the list. Right now the entire map is loaded when you enter game world.
    Thats why you may get lag. This will eventually get fixed.

D3Sharp - The Diablo 3 Emulator - Updated Master Compiles
    Odinaz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I was strolling from the log in point, all the way to the Cathedral. Then I went in and got to the point where you can go to the 2nd level of the Cathedral and I couldn't go in. I hear people mentioning all the maps are connected and whatnot, and that awesome, I'm not saying they AREN'T connected but maybe there's just something wrong on my end.

Anyone else have this problem?

eluzai777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Odinaz View Post
    So I was strolling from the log in point, all the way to the Cathedral. Then I went in and got to the point where you can go to the 2nd level of the Cathedral and I couldn't go in. I hear people mentioning all the maps are connected and whatnot, and that awesome, I'm not saying they AREN'T connected but maybe there's just something wrong on my end.

These people mentioning all the maps are connected obviously didn't check all areas.
    So to answer your question, no its not just you, mooege have'nt implemented the portals in the Cathedral.

cheers

Sortered's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Odinaz View Post

I did walk through ALL portals and most work. The only ones that didn't work, or just weren't there were the 2nd room in the Inn, the 3rd entrance of the Defiled Crypt in the cemetery, Den of the Fallen lvl 2 entrance wasn't there, and yes the Cathedral has no lvl 2 entrance nor can you leave the Cathedral once you have entered it. Also besides that, Cathedral lvl 1 seems incomplete because there is a cut off section. They also haven't finished the Weeping Hollow map or the map to the north-east of the hollows.

Also I am curious regarding OP's source that is used to compile the build. Reason I am asking is because it seems to be different to the master one. For example the master doesn't have the DH Discipline resource yet but the OP's does. Where is the disconnect? Are the OP's source and the ones working on the master working together? Also, you cannot transfer stacks. I tried to split the 10 weaps up but wasn't allowed. Besides, weapons DO NOT stack. lol.
    Last edited by Sortered; 09-30-2011 at 10:33 AM.

ShayER43's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I actually get it to load the various maps included? there was a map file i needed to replace at one point in one of the releases, i dont see that one anymore.

hexinlinicky's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is awesome !!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

look for A new update

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123