[EU/HCS] powerleveling 1-70, hellfire amulets, Gear, Legendary gems, greaterrifts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

HardcoreDiabloSeasonBoost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/HCS] powerleveling 1-70, hellfire amulets, Gear, Legendary gems, greaterrifts

Hi there,
    My name is Derk, im from Amsterdam and i've been playing D3 since release.

I play Seasonal Hardcore on EU Servers and nothing else. You play your char and you will be ready to Destroy T10 within a couple of hours.

Offers and pricelist:
    1-70 boost : 3 euro
    T10 rift farm: 4 euro/hour (can also go lower but this is best exp/loot)
    Greater rift farm: 5 euro/hour (any level)
    Hellfire Amulet: 1 euro/amulet (i provide the mats for the portals)
    Vault / Cowlevel: 2 euro/portal (my mats) Vault = lots of gold , Cowlevel = lots of exp/drops
    Gearhunting: 4 euro/hour

If there is anything else i can help you with like boss kills /achievements/ crafting mats whatever you can think of ,don't hesitate to ask. we will work something out.

So do you want to become overpowered quickly? not having to depend on anyone or anything but your internet connection?
    Add me on Skype: HardcoreDiabloSeasonBoost

accepting only paypal

[EU/HCS] powerleveling 1-70, hellfire amulets, Gear, Legendary gems, greaterrifts