Power leveling, will get you to inferno in just a few hours of game ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

D3Hell's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    122 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power leveling, will get you to inferno in just a few hours of game !

This is my 2nd wts thread on this forums, here i offer my power leveling services at affordable price.
    I am currently sitting at 75k dps demonhunter (basically one-shot anything), will get you to inferno (or wherever you wanna stop -in which case i wont charge full fee-) in less than 3 hours...

How i plan to do it:
    First thing first we get you a nice socketed hat with +30% exp bonus, we skip most of normal content, or do it if you please, but we shouldnt stop for items as those will be useless in the following difficulties. My offer is extended till inferno, once you get there, i will also unlock all the waypoints that you would like to farm, and will be available to you for the following weeks should you have a hard time fighting a certain boss/area.
    All the terms above are negotiable, should you decide that an area in nightmare/hell is worth farming, we might spend some time there, but you should know that the best gear can only drop in inferno (although i had a couple of usefull hell drops aswell). Also, i got quite a handfull of items in my inventory, so i can equip you with inferno act III/IV items that should be more than enough for you to start inferno act I on your own.

Why is this worth your effort ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Coz instead of you wasting 12+ hours to get to hell, i get you to hell in 20 mins tops (basically i just make act i,II,III,IV boss kill event, invite you and 1shot the boss so you can unlock the next quest. After that we farm hell act IV for 2-3 hours or more if you please till you reach 60, and are satisfied with gear. I can guarantee you arround 15 diablo runs (with 5 valor buff) in less than an hour, or 60 diablo only runs in an hour ( i kill him in less than 1 minute, all three phases) so do the math yourself... Also, all the gear that drops for me will be with valor buff, but since it is useless for me, YOU GET THAT TOO !.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Also i am available for specific boss/area runs in inferno or lower diffculties, that you cannot do yourself, such as caves or certain bosses. I will make a game, and before boss kill, quest completion, i invite you to game and you will have the event completed.

UPDATE: If only interested in LEVELING VERY FAST, and not interested in content farming, there are some shortcuts which i wont mention here, but will get you to lvl 60 in about 2 hours tops, if not less.

If interested in any of the above, please add me on skype:

payment via paypal, or ingame gold.
    currency: euro
    server: EU only
    Last edited by D3Hell; 05-08-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Power leveling, will get you to inferno in just a few hours of game !
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    122 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, online now and available...

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    122 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump online atm...

yothanan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I´m trying this service out now, will report after done.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    122 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working with yothanan atm, will be available later tonight.

yothanan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent service and communication. Have great potential to become a routined-booster. can recommend.
    A+ from here