How to appear as offline. Selling the secret. menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jimmythegreat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to appear as offline. Selling the secret.

Hey guys. So I found out how you can make your account appear offline in Diablo 3. I know once I release this secret to one person.. then every one will know.. which means Blizzard with patch. However, if any one is willing to purchase the secret from me, I may be willing at the right price. At first I used it because I didn't like having certain people know I was pretty much online 24/7.. but now they know I farm with bots.. so they never know if its me or the bot online. So I really have no motivation to keep it that much of a secret anymore.

I can provide proof, that would be adding you as a friend and joining your game while I am offline, and chatting with you while I appear offline in your friends list. PM an offer.

How to appear as offline. Selling the secret.