0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: Mods For Mac

I know, I know, I'm ashamed for gaming on a mac... with a magic mouse...

I've started gaming a lot on my desktop instead of laptop and I wanted to see if there were any mods/addons for mac. I'm looking for ones that help with things that make most people think "Why would blizzard ban me for this" thing's that give you an advantage but shouldn't really be frowned upon, like giving loot alert, where it shows you extra information. Or one I saw earlier that gave you info on time left on status bar bonuses. I'm not really looking for things such as dark d3 and the like.

Also I guess this kind of contradicts what I said earlier but I'm kind of interested in macroes, that quickly switch my gear. And please say if it's reliable and it isn't banned for usually/looked for by blizzard for the most part.

Anyway I realize development is far more popular for windows but if there are any I should check out that would be awesome .

Question: Mods For Mac