0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot that just attacks, picks up and shows mob list

So IB spoiled me. I dont bot for cash. I bot when I am goofing around with friends and need to grab a drink or bio break. Sometimes I dual box so botting makes me only have to control one char.

I've played around with HellBuddy and from what I can see when you start the script, it exits, starts the new quest and runs. Is there a way to just hack and slash through your current area? That and auto pick up loot.

Also, the Lightening effects of IB was great, I've found Darker D3 Pixel Shader, which brightens thing some, but not the same as IB.

I miss the HUD of IB as well, I liked seeing what was close to me, zone wide would be ideal. Mainly for doing the stupid achievement quests having to find XYZ spawn in whatever zone. Any suggestions on an overlay/HUD ?

I did notice that when I started the record option and just choose position relative, it will move, loot and attack, but is there an easier way to hack and slash without having to start a new quest everytime?

Thanks in advance

Noob

Bot that just attacks, picks up and shows mob list
    saybrook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    demonbuddy with the blank combat profile will do the fighting for you but you have to navigate. i believe they also have incorporated some type of exploration function.

pandera13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good deal, I have yet to check demon buddy out. Mostly because I already bought 2 IB accounts so HB wasw more enticing. Time to read up on DB I guess.

Thanks for the quick reply