Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DEMONBUDDY] How to get it work from Germany?

Hey Community,

I am wondering if I am going to purchase a DB Key while they are 33% off. Though I am from Germany. I set up a proxy to see the site which went well, but I read that I need a Non-German-IP for the auth process. Is that correct?
    If yes, will it work with a VPN or Socks5 Server from somewhere else?
    If yes, does someone have experience with it? Where can I get a reliable & cheap (or better free) vpn/socks server?

If it is too complicated I might just stick to the AutoIt Bots which can be found here (Thank god we have OC, I love you ....) but I lost my last Account due to autoit bots. I know I can loose my account using db too, but my theory is that I need random profiles to be "safer" (probably thats bullshit, but I was banned after creating 1k games doing sarkoth runs, maybe that's just bad luck, maybe it's because of a stupid botting routine).

Is there any other public bot which runs reliable right now? I can't see the prices for HB, their shop seems to be down plus I read that bossland is really reliable and lots of ppl did good experience with their products. As I know IB is still not purchasable, is it?
    Any other tips?

Plus I'd like to know if there is a bot for Mac OS. I don't really like Parallels, sucking too many resources here ;-)

Thank you in advance for your help!!

[DEMONBUDDY] How to get it work from Germany?
    Lythknight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a lot of questions. Using a VPN through a different country will work, I will let someone with more experience with VPN's recommend some good ones to you. No IB is not currently purchasable and it may even not be updated whenever the next actual game patch comes. VPN's will add a monthly fee onto your botting costs, so if your going to bot with a VPN (especially if its a good one it will cost maybe a little over $15/month) you may want to use more than just 1 DB bot.

Some VPN's you may want to check out:
    VPN Service Provider - Secure, Fast VPN with VyprVPN | Golden Frog
    High Speed VPN Accounts, 24 Hour Live Help and Unlimited Bandwidth

Random profiles on DB is safer than using autoIt bots IMO.

MTBrider's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your post ;-)

Before I purchase more than one license I want to see if I am able to deal with DB and if I am contented.
    On the other hand I would just need one VPN which I might get for free somewhere (e.g. my girlfriend studies in the netherlands, I could use her universities VPN) ....