0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

working on 800x600 barb sarkoth AI script- but i'm a newb

i'm going to try to use chancity's wizard script as a base (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...d-800x600.html) because i know the majority of it will transfer over w/out any changes and then use blacksack's barb script as a guide for barb specific attack sequence and pathing. (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html)

can someone explain to me a couple of these moving lines so that i can go from there to work on the pathing. i think the buffing / pathing / attack sequence and including the super-safe exit sequence on failed runs make up the vast majority of what i'll have to change. what tool can i use that will show me my mouse coordinates when i'm trying to code in the correct pathing?

Code:
    MouseClick("Middle",Round(269 * $x_ratio),Round( 221 * $y_ratio))
    Code:
    RandClick("middle", Round(0 * $x_ratio),Round(500 * $y_ratio) , 1, 1) ;moves to doorway leading to rare inside cellar
    if anyone could explain those lines to me i think that'd put me well on my way to getting these existing scritps converted over for a baba

thanks, dm

working on 800x600 barb sarkoth AI script- but i'm a newb
    dumbmother's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well since no one will tell me i'll offer 100$ or the equivalent in HC americas IGG if someone willl make this barb 800x600 script for me

Binafus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    x_ratio and y_ratio are what you put in your settings for your display in the script.

By doing it this way he was making the script work for more than one resolution.

To make it easier for you just take a screen shot when your character is standing in the first spot, open the screen shot up with paint, figure out what x,y cords you want to click then change like the first line to

Mouseclick("middle" xcord, ycord)

Then manually move your character there take another screen shot figure out what the cords are to the cellar and do the same.

You should be able to open up help in Autoit and search for Mouseclick it will explain and show you how to do this.

OmegaGator's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another easier way to get the coordinates is to use AutoIT's Windows Info.