Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Immortal Bot safe to use? I got 6 out of 7 accounts banned 3 days ago.

Okay, so I botted on 7 accounts ONLY using IB, 3 days before ban, i stopped using one of the 7 accounts because it was laggnig my computer a little.

After I used 1.47 the newest version for about an hour, all 6 accounts got banned, except for my 7th one that I stopped botting on.

So.. my question is.. is 1.47 safe to use? I see that a lot of people said they were banned, but only ~10 people on these forums said they were banned.... if everyone was banned, theyd be posting like crazy

the reason i ask is because my friend bots 24/7 even more than me, and none of his accounts are banned.

So.... Is it "safe" to bot per say? Or would i get auto banned- i guess what im asking is that is the newest IB warden detected? Its obvious that my accounts got flagged somwerhe between the 3 days where my 7th acc stopped botting and the day i got banned..

Thanks

Is Immortal Bot safe to use? I got 6 out of 7 accounts banned 3 days ago.
    Remnux's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking it's less the bot with IB, and more the amount of gold traded / actions of the bot.

Are you using the same ip?
    How are you funneling gold and items?
    Do you have authenticators added? (Curiously i've not seen any ban comments that had them, I doubt it's that realted more of a curiosity)
    How long are you botting
    What has been your overall gold generation per?

yangcliu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TeddyPendergrass View Post
    I'm thinking it's less the bot with IB, and more the amount of gold traded / actions of the bot.

Are you using the same ip?
    How are you funneling gold and items?
    Do you have authenticators added? (Curiously i've not seen any ban comments that had them, I doubt it's that realted more of a curiosity)
    How long are you botting
    What has been your overall gold generation per?
    Could be, but my 7th bot didnt get banned and it had the 2nd most gold generated.

same ip, just normal trading, no auth, botting like 20 hours a day, and 100m ish per acc?

junclj's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far 1.47 is safe for me because i only have 1 account. I bot with my main account and never get ban. The main reason for those people who are using Immortal because they are botting multiple accounts in the same time.

please add authentication to your account.
    Last edited by junclj; 07-16-2012 at 05:12 AM.

FLinden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.47 dont have official release, so i dont even waste my time dl .... will wait for VS comeback(if that happens xD) to try bot again.....

blizz is probally with focus against multiple accounts bots, but nothing is safe....

cya!

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes IB is safe...as safe as HB/DB/Auto IT/AH bots etc.

when you bot it is not a matter of are you going to get banned; it is when you will get banned. Sometimes you will be really lucky and never get caught (3 of my wow accounts have been botting since BC still no perma bans) other times you get ****ed quicker than you can go take a piss and come back.(Old pc got a ban on one wow account and as soon as I started a new fresh account it was banned before it had even hit level 20). My recommendation is if you get banned quickly and have a history of being banned than do yourself the favor of getting new hardware(motherboard and cpu did the trick for me(was wanting to upgrade anyways)) and delete your game installs and starts fresh with new ones(blizz does track your install ID just look at random crash reports).

tldr: it really is based on luck to a point
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

botmanlives's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned today too; multiple accounts. I was ready to move on a long time ago so I don't care. I didn't make any money boting because I only used the bots to progress in the game with gear purchases from the gold AH and was so late to the boting game that that wasn't worth the time anymore anyways. I have not received my ban email yet but a message flashed up on a MAIN account I was playing saying you have been banned for multiple violations, etc and all of my bots were logged out as well. I never botted on my MAIN. I transferred gold to it. Looks like they are watching what accounts are associated with what accounts when moving gold around now which is something they should have been doing a long time ago.

The game didn't live up to the hype and overall sucks. I have been wanting to leave and kinda hoping the nightmare would be over but the boting kept me playing,lol. Thank you blizzard for letting me quit! lols

I would charge back against blizzard for the lost accounts if I thought I could do it without a lot of effort but it probably isn't worth the time.

Oh, I only ever used IB and no other hack ever.

junclj's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There have many DemonBuddy banned reports out there

Demonbuddy Ban Reports

Mickey32's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been botting with 1.47 for quite some time now and not been banned or had any issues.