0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone running IB post patch 1.0.3b?

Is anyone running IB after the patch without errors?

Anyone running IB post patch 1.0.3b?
    Acaii's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id love to know as well cause mine is crashing on start up. Im running another two accts on HB post patch just fine but they had an update. Please come back IB.

Jaygee22's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You won't be able to run IB unless VS updates the bot due to the maint that was done by blizzard today. We were still able to run v1.46 last week because it was only a hotfix. The last 3 weeks VS was updating IB withing 2 hours, however since the site has been down for 2 weeks "for maintenance" we are left waiting and hoping.

swagmonster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shall we all stand together, hold hands, and pray to our unknown Deity, the Creator of Immortal?

Acaii's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id love to know what VS is doing as well cause mine is crashing on start up. Im running another two accts on HB post patch just fine but they had an update. Please come back IB.
    Thanks for the info kinda what i figured was going on.

shooshtime's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all want to know but this could be it for IB for a while.

XradEr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone on oc said that VS is waiting 45 days after he stopped sales(so people can't file disputes anymore) then he's going to bail...I doubt it but who knows?..

sycksyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who cares? We all know as soon as DB opens sales again tomorrow everyone is jumping ship.

Broberts's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Demonbuddy isn't all that impressive. Way less stability, gets stuck more often, and takes up a significantly higher amount of CPU.

Sadly I don't think IB is coming back, so I went ahead and bought a month business license for Hellbuddy to try it out. I'm actually pretty impressed with it so far, but it's only been running two hours so far, which isn't a very big sample size yet.

Spanister's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Broberts View Post
    Demonbuddy isn't all that impressive. Way less stability, gets stuck more often, and takes up a significantly higher amount of CPU.

Sadly I don't think IB is coming back, so I went ahead and bought a month business license for Hellbuddy to try it out. I'm actually pretty impressed with it so far, but it's only been running two hours so far, which isn't a very big sample size yet.
    If you're running core on it, do you mind sharing your GPH numbers? I'm curious to see the difference between IB and HB, and DB for that matter.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm running core on all three at the moment (until EU goes down, then I won't be using IB anymore for obvious reasons), but the stats won't be completely fair for the DB numbers, since I haven't run the same characters on the DB and IB accounts. As for HB, it seems to beat IB by a small margin, maybe a 5-10% improvement. I will say that's with very little tweaking however, and there could be some room for improvement after I finish reading the guides and test various profiles. I'd also say it could vastly differ based on whether you were using any autoit or other third party scripts to improve things like vault/sprint. I don't like running the risk of using them, so my numbers are going to be lower than someone who does. This means I can't say, for example, that IB + scripts = HB without scripts, or whatever comparison you'd like.

Where HB really wins is the launcher program. It can keep track of where you place the windows, the game region, and un/pw for each account/character. I've already watched a few crash due to running myself out of memory and they all automatically relaunched, logged back in, and went back to farming. DB would just sit there unless you had three plugins dedicated to fixing the problem. IB didn't have any functionality to fix crashes, but it seemed overall more stable and didn't necessarily need it, but when it did crash, you had to manually intervene and fix it.

Finally, you can actually buy HB and the pricing is way better than that TNT bot. I'd say give it a shot, the business plan (think of it as a pre-28 IB key) is 15 euro a month and that isn't bad compared to the cost of secondhand IB or DB keys.

flyguy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't HB te one that got raped by a banwave in it's beta testing?

I'm going to go with db simply because I will probably make it longer with less banned accts..

badboydiabl0's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup it was HB that got owned.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the DB forums, a ton of their users just got banned on EU too. Honestly, IB seems to have been hit the least for bans, so I'll definitely miss it. They all have their pros and cons, I just don't feel like babysitting the shit constantly, so HB is winning for me right now. They also had a working solution up for this patch the fastest.

Personally, I don't care what you use. I was asked for my opinion, so I gave it.