NEW! [Goldfarming] SCRIPT CONFIGURATOR App for BlackSack's Barb Sarkoth Farm menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloudsoffire View Post
    Oh well...that's good If you need more help, just ask
    I can't configure what you said , it just doesn't stop when it reachs the number i put.

can you download : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html ([Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080])

and configure it to every 50 runs sleep for 30 hour?

NEW! [Goldfarming] SCRIPT CONFIGURATOR App for BlackSack's Barb Sarkoth Farm
    cloudsoffire's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raakall View Post
    I can't configure what you said , it just doesn't stop when it reachs the number i put.

can you download : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html ([Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080])

and configure it to every 50 runs sleep for 30 hour?
    This is the script that you are configuring through my program You already have it and the configurator for it

It seems you don't get the idea. Here let me try to explain it more clearly:

A - I want the script to stop and sleep for 1 hour after 50 runs. So i should put 50 to the "X:" column right?
    B - No. That "Sleep after X Runs" is actually "Sleep after SUCCESFUL X Runs"
    A - What does this mean?
    B - The script makes your barbarian to go to the place where the Dank Cellar normally is. If the Dank Cellar is there, the script again makes your barbarian to go inside and do the remaining stuff. If the Dank Cellar ıs not there then the script leaves the game and gets back again for another try.

So, If the Dank Cellar is there; It is a SUCCESFUL run.
    If the Dank Cellar is not there; It is a FAILED run.

Problem so far?
    A - No i get it.
    B - So if you put 50 in the "X:" column, this tells the script to stop after 50 SUCCESFUL runs. Based on this, the script will probably stop after about 150-175 runs. This is because there will be many FAILED runs too and those are not counted as it is "Sleep after 50 SUCCESFUL runs".
    A - Oh alright. So if i want my script to stop after 50 runs i should probably put a number around 30-35 because there will be failed runs too.
    B- Yep! That's it ^.^ Besides, you can't exactly know when it will sleep but this actually helps, cuz random things increases the ban safety in scripts.

Is this clear enough?

To sum it all up, If the Dank Cellar is there, it is a succesful run, if it's not, it's a failed run.
    And the number you put indicates "Sleep after X succesful runs"
    If you get 20 succesful and 30 failed runs, that makes 50 runs, and if you put 50 to the X: column in the program, that means your barbarian at least needds to run 30 more succesful runs to reach the number you put.

Glad if this helped

matask's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will it have smaller resolutions ? like: 1366X 768 desktop ? or 1280x768 both game/desktop

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by matask View Post
    will it have smaller resolutions ? like: 1366X 768 desktop ? or 1280x768 both game/desktop
    For now or at least these days, no. I'm generally too busy all over my life. I don't even sleep more than 3 hours So there is a plan to put a dropdown selection for resolutions but not so soon... sorry for that but it needs a lot of time and work...

No promises but when i start coding other resolutions, 1386 x 768 will be the first one cause it's the exact aspect ratio with 1920 x 1080.

raakall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloudsoffire View Post
    This is the script that you are configuring through my program You already have it and the configurator for it

It seems you don't get the idea. Here let me try to explain it more clearly:

A - I want the script to stop and sleep for 1 hour after 50 runs. So i should put 50 to the "X:" column right?
    B - No. That "Sleep after X Runs" is actually "Sleep after SUCCESFUL X Runs"
    A - What does this mean?
    B - The script makes your barbarian to go to the place where the Dank Cellar normally is. If the Dank Cellar is there, the script again makes your barbarian to go inside and do the remaining stuff. If the Dank Cellar ıs not there then the script leaves the game and gets back again for another try.

So, If the Dank Cellar is there; It is a SUCCESFUL run.
    If the Dank Cellar is not there; It is a FAILED run.

Problem so far?
    A - No i get it.
    B - So if you put 50 in the "X:" column, this tells the script to stop after 50 SUCCESFUL runs. Based on this, the script will probably stop after about 150-175 runs. This is because there will be many FAILED runs too and those are not counted as it is "Sleep after 50 SUCCESFUL runs".
    A - Oh alright. So if i want my script to stop after 50 runs i should probably put a number around 30-35 because there will be failed runs too.
    B- Yep! That's it ^.^ Besides, you can't exactly know when it will sleep but this actually helps, cuz random things increases the ban safety in scripts.

Is this clear enough?

To sum it all up, If the Dank Cellar is there, it is a succesful run, if it's not, it's a failed run.
    And the number you put indicates "Sleep after X succesful runs"
    If you get 20 succesful and 30 failed runs, that makes 50 runs, and if you put 50 to the X: column in the program, that means your barbarian at least needds to run 30 more succesful runs to reach the number you put.

Glad if this helped
    Thanks for the clarification , waiting for a x64 version of the script configurator.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raakall View Post
    Thanks for the clarification , waiting for a x64 version of the script configurator.
    coming soon

srsbykhry's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have my vouch.

yoyos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ware GPH you guys getting? And what sleep periods are you using?
    Drops from Sarkoth are shit (1 blue, as opposed to ~2 before), plus gold is around 2500 per successful run, with 300GF.
    Plus a ton of random glitches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12