Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so I got banned too. I thought I slipped away the banwave, logging offline for few hours --- reading my mail: Account Closure.

**** this

LATM's 1920 DH - 23 Open - 11.4 Closed ~500k/hour + Items + Others
    quickbooster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a post for ban reports - stop hijacking the thread.

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by papas88063 View Post
    so my bot started to run, but it pauses each time it tries to salvage. Anyone know what i need to do so it dont pause?
    check the screen shot called "Currentinventory" or something like that, if its not of your gear you sleep timers might be wrong

Evilwookie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know how to setup timed closure on the script?

PlsHelpMe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i also got banned yesterday... in 1 month i only collected 200 Mio gold... but thats OK, now i dont have a reason to play this game anymore...

Knyghthawke's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    in some ways I disagree, my script was super hot fire, where other scripts were twice as slow. Twice as many games per hour means higher chance of being caught even under your own logic.

For example, chancitys wizard with 18 second open cellars and 9 second closed was getting me like 150 games per hour compared to my barbarians 100~ and Demonhunter's 125.. Although they all got banned. And were all on the same IP.
    Completely incorrect logic re twice as likely to be caught, even a basic programmer should recoginise that the volume does not increase the chance if your query is as simple as

If games created per hour > 100, then ban. 5000 games per hour does not make you 50 times more likely to be caught than the person that does 100 per hour as the the statement is true for both cases, with no measurement for the size of true

Rakurai's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Knyghthawke View Post
    Completely incorrect logic re twice as likely to be caught, even a basic programmer should recoginise that the volume does not increase the chance if your query is as simple as

If games created per hour > 100, then ban. 5000 games per hour does not make you 50 times more likely to be caught than the person that does 100 per hour as the the statement is true for both cases, with no measurement for the size of true
    That assumes that they banned everyone above a certain threshold and not the worst offenders.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I think everything has been answered, nobody has any script related questions left, PMing mod to close the thread. I will be around so feel free to PM me, especially if you are a total noob trying to put legs under yourself in looking at scripts.

-----------

Originally Posted by Knyghthawke View Post

and even a basic reader would know that

A), I already said I was kidding.
    Originally Posted by Me like two posts under the one you quoted
    Very true, I wasn't being completely serious, it was 75% jest
    I use statments like "my script was super hot fire" when I'm making logical arguements. I might as well be saying my script got you banned cause its the sexiest. Even the most basic programmer would know that you would obviously get banned for the sexiest script.

B) the 25% that was serious has to do with the
    Originally Posted by me earlier
    in some ways I disagree, my script was super hot fire, where other scripts were twice as slow. Twice as many games per hour means higher chance of being caught even under your own logic.
    Damn, its almost as if I was responding to the logic in someone elses comment. They thought sleeps helped protect them, and the script in use had absolutely no bearing because of mass games per hour. I said if that was true, this script would logically be more dangerous as the sleeps would be less effective in decreasing games per hour than other scripts.

Originally Posted by garb View Post
    how the hell do yall get banned, I looted 210m career and still never was banned. are you stupid or just plain stupid?? sheesh

I remember when latm put out 4 different versions in the same day... Don't put out buggy scripts, test your shit before releasing it to the community. Thanks for the contribution, but no thanks... I been using blaksak+ares forever now, how many versions did they put out? this thing had 8 releases in 3 days

community, DONT release unstable alpha shit
    The look on this guys face when he realizes blacksack's DH is mine, and Blacksack 1.0 was a port of my barb. Or that BS when from 1.9.3.A to 1.9.3.X in 6 days, or that notares' released a script that sells items. Like blacksack's DH? Your using my script. Thanks dude. Like BS's barb? Your using a lot of my work, thanks dude.

Also, a decent number of the patches were about supporting unofficial resolutions with user provided screenshots and fixes. If you used 1920x1080 [as the script was written for] only like 2 or three patches addressed bugs, while 1 was a major overhaul of skills/kill/exit routine.

--------------
    Last edited by LATM; 07-21-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 146061626364