[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600] menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    trix14's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aww huge letdown. i clicked the mediafire link from 37 minutes ago and it's gone?
    just read all three pages and was looking forward to seeing how this ran lol

[Goldfarming] Dank Celler [AutoIT Script] [DH based on chancitys] [800x600]
    stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trix14 View Post
    aww huge letdown. i clicked the mediafire link from 37 minutes ago and it's gone?
    just read all three pages and was looking forward to seeing how this ran lol
    I reuploaded and when i do with mediafire it changes the link try it now. You must have clicked it soon as i clicked delete from mediafire

Swerve's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im also having a problem downloading it, weird!

Anyway, I registered just to say thanks! You have saved me a lot of time. A friend and I were in the process of converting our scripts to 800x600. This makes life so much easier. Many Thanks. Looking forward to making the absolute best out of this script when im not half asleep!

Edit: The download is working fine now.

Editx2: One thing, before I forget. I was working on adding this into my script, as none really have it. People are saying it IS possible to get all JC patterns and 6 property patterns in Act 1. I am trying to gather 800x600 pics for these. I took some for my old 1920x1080 script, then used the patterns. If anyone has these lying around, would be nice to have a 800x600 pic!
    Last edited by Swerve; 07-15-2012 at 02:20 AM.

ConquerSith's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://i49.tinypic.com/x5cfhi.png

i tried to insert the sleep time but still same... attached is what my vault could reach... then it starts to shot that chest above her

Mullich88's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I know this is a super noob question, but what is the point of running 800x600 if you still have to use windowed fullscreen? It still takes up my entire monitor. Is it simply for people who use smaller monitors to have a working resolution?

Also, bout to try this script. You can be sure you'll hear back from me with another noob question why I can't run script properly.

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stealthingyew View Post
    Thats odd there is no skill sends anywhere near the merchant code maybe redownload it since i just uploaded a newer version and let me know if it happens again.

Edit:
    do you mean the bombs on ground or cluster shot?
    It may have been bombs on the ground. Looked like random attacks for some reason while in town, right after porting in. After it did some random attacks, it went to stash just fine, then, the salvage, then sell.

Another thing i noticed.

If you mess up the bot somehow (which i did on purpose just to test how it recovers), if you are in Old Tristram Road the bot will not recover since it never looks for that area. It looks for Main Menu, New Tristam (in town), Old Ruins, and Dank Cellar. Not sure if Old Tristram is left out intentionally or not.

stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ConquerSith View Post
    http://i49.tinypic.com/x5cfhi.png

i tried to insert the sleep time but still same... attached is what my vault could reach... then it starts to shot that chest above her
    try this
    Code:
    If CheckFor("DankCellar", "Area") Then
    			GUICtrlSetData($lblLocation, "Location: Dank Cellar")
    			Sleep(Random(500, 550))
    		 	MouseMove(round(0 * $x_ratio),Round(500 * $y_ratio)) ;moves cursor to doorway leading to rare inside cellar
    			Sleep(Random(50, 60))
    			send($skill1);vaults to doorway leading to rare inside cellar
    			sleep(random(600,620))
    			Mouseclick("middle", Round(200 * $x_ratio),Round(228 * $y_ratio) , 1, 1) ;moves to doorway inside doorway
                           Sleep(Random(375, 383))

Originally Posted by Mullich88 View Post
    Hey I know this is a super noob question, but what is the point of running 800x600 if you still have to use windowed fullscreen? It still takes up my entire monitor. Is it simply for people who use smaller monitors to have a working resolution?

Also, bout to try this script. You can be sure you'll hear back from me with another noob question why I can't run script properly.
    Its mostly to fit all screen resolutions but most people run it in a vmware client so it requires less resources and speeds up performance

Originally Posted by Angrycoder View Post
    It may have been bombs on the ground. Looked like random attacks for some reason while in town, right after porting in. After it did some random attacks, it went to stash just fine, then, the salvage, then sell.

Another thing i noticed.

If you mess up the bot somehow (which i did on purpose just to test how it recovers), if you are in Old Tristram Road the bot will not recover since it never looks for that area. It looks for Main Menu, New Tristam (in town), Old Ruins, and Dank Cellar. Not sure if Old Tristram is left out intentionally or not.
    Normally if you get stuck in that area you either die and it leaves game or either it teleports out/leaves game but i can add a check for it
    updated and added it. To test you can run to the road area then start bot itll notice you are there and recall so if it gets stuck it should loop thru see you are in the area road and teleport then leave game.
    Last edited by stealthingyew; 07-15-2012 at 02:42 AM.

trix14's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what was the way to use d3prefs to make windowed fullscreen 800x600 without your desktop actually being 800x600?

l4z4rd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dunno why but for me when the bot goes to vendor it ends of clicking north of the merchant.

Mullich88's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn this thing is fast. I'm gonna run it overnight and report in tomorrow. Prolly work on some custom loot settings too. Huge thanks for the work you did for this!

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trix14 View Post
    what was the way to use d3prefs to make windowed fullscreen 800x600 without your desktop actually being 800x600?
    All you have to do is ingame goto options/fullscreen/change res to 800x600/change back to windowed fullscreen/apply than accept

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

w8ht's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new link isnt working, reupload?

edit++ nvm got it to work, soemthing mustve been with mediafire

Love the script super fast and efficient, but how may i add the function for random sleep
    Last edited by w8ht; 07-15-2012 at 05:59 AM.

sydeu's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right now the script treats accidental whites as legendarys which gets them out of inventory so thats okey but would be much better if these could be sold or dropped!

soalokinx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran the script overnight, and im at like 21s open cellar, 11s closed, everything is working as intended but here is the main issue with this script, it dies WAY too much, so much that its not even worth it to run over a slower script. Definitely needs to be tweaked so it doesn't die as much or hang so much after deaths.

100% of the deaths are outside of the cellar, mostly for closed runs.

With my smoke screen script instead of vault, it dies around 5-10 times in like 500+ runs, this one dies atleast 3-4 times more.

Over 30 deaths from last night alone, I thought maybe this would happen since I saw deaths so frequently even in the first 20 runs, I am thinking a good way to solve the deaths issue is to add Caltrops somehow, with stun rune. I will try n do some tweaking.

EDIT: I am now using caltrops with Torturous ground for 2 sec stun. I will let u guys know how it goes.

I sacrificed Preparation and put vault back to tumble rune, with the setup I have now it requires minimum of +18 extra discipline, this is because its calling out ferrets twice during open cellar, and once during closed. Basically the change I made was reduced the vault times a bit, and added send caltops right before townportal on closed cellar.

Current stats:

320% GF
    175% MF
    0% Move Speed
    25k DPS (50k SS)
    +19 max disc

22s open, 13s closed.
    Last edited by soalokinx; 07-15-2012 at 09:14 AM.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mullich88 View Post

1. because not every monitor supports large resolutions
    2. because virtual machines go down to 800x600 as lowest resolution
    3. least resource intensive for running in a virtual machine
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast