40/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    You are wrong and running horrible scripts or very old or updated.

Even my incredibly slow barbarian gets 450k/hour. Update.
    DH is 500-550k/hour. [releasing his 800x600 soon, when i finish testing]
    Wiz is up to 600k/hour.

IT IS NOT PLAYING THE LOTTERY. THE POINT OF SHOWING THREE CHARACTERS ALL MAKING THE SAME MONEY IS TO PROVE CONSISTENCY!!!!!

lol chill pill bro .. wtf ... read the post again, but slowly and not angrily this time -.-

I am not talking about your script or gear or method. I am talking about my experience with 300 vs 0 mf/gf (separately) as some people were asking about that.
    Yeah I include a lot of random stuff and random sleeps in my script, and it is far from optimum. That is not the point though.

Anyway you never answered my actual questions:

- I assume you are on US server? Your sold items are quite expensive and you seem to turn quite a profit;
    it seems to me European AH is a bit different in terms of prices. Or am I completely off?

- FastFind loads snapshots into memory and reads from them, right? Does it interact with D3 memory? Does that make FF scripts more likely to be detected?

Three Character 21 Total Days MF vs GF Analysis - Sarkoth + Tips
    LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stormreaver View Post
    lol chill pill bro .. wtf ... read the post again, but slowly and not angrily this time -.-

I am not talking about your script or gear or method. I am talking about my experience with 300 vs 0 mf/gf (separately) as some people were asking about that.
    Yeah I include a lot of random stuff and random sleeps in my script, and it is far from optimum. That is not the point though.

Anyway you never answered my actual questions:

- I assume you are on US server? Your sold items are quite expensive and you seem to turn quite a profit;
    it seems to me European AH is a bit different in terms of prices. Or am I completely off?

- FastFind loads snapshots into memory and reads from them, right? Does it interact with D3 memory? Does that make FF scripts more likely to be detected?
    Sorry, skimmed your answer, my fault. I still keeping my bold, but not directed @ you.

Yes I'm on US server. My sold items were incredibly godly. The Skullgrasp was a Crit Spawn, many of the others are simply incredible ilvl63 items.

Memory reading won't get you banned, memory writing will. If you are nervous, do neither. Then again, don't bot.

EDIT: ADDED WIZARD GEAR TO MAIN POST!

Stormreaver's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, skimmed your answer, my fault. I still keeping my bold, but not directed @ you.

Yes I'm on US server. My sold items were incredibly godly. The Skullgrasp was a Crit Spawn, many of the others are simply incredible ilvl63 items.

Memory reading won't get you banned, memory writing will. If you are nervous, do neither. Then again, don't bot.

EDIT: ADDED WIZARD GEAR TO MAIN POST!
    True true. But from what I understand it is not reading D3 memory itself, but only taking a snapshot in the game, then loading it to RAM for faster access? Or is that not accurate? Is the snapshot taken from D3 memory? I am just curious about how it works that's all :P

As for item drops, I have over 400 hours, most of them legit gaming/farming, mind you.
    I got several legendaries, all crap. I only got 1 set item so far, again crap. And every ilvl 63 I get is complete crap or worth very little.
    It's just the nature of RNG and I am really unlucky, unlike you lol

DivineWizard's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DivineWizard View Post
    call me a noob... but what bot are you running this on? I'm under the impression that Immortal does not support Sarkath runs.
    Originally Posted by DivineWizard View Post
    good question bro
    Still wondering what bot you're all talking about.
    Last edited by DivineWizard; 07-09-2012 at 09:26 PM.

ElijahBailey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo LATM, having read up on this a bit more, from the mf link ([Ongoing Project] Magic Find and its efficiency: A statistical insight - Theorycrafting and Analysis - Diablo Discussion and Community Forums - DiabloFans.com) and a couple others on the web, it seems to me that mf is actually linear. That is to say, 3 chars at 100% = 1 char at 300% in terms of good rares found. So for me , taking costs into consideration since it only takes 10mil or less to equip a char as ~250gf/100mf whereas the opposite seems to cost a looot more (i.e. your gear as posted in the OP is 100mil+ I'm sure) so I might just stick with the gf/mf ratio for now.

I do agree with the previous poster that if the math is linear, getting god drops is indeed somewhat similar to playing the lottery and I have just had horrible luck My chars have no problem filling up inventory with rares and some set/legendary every once in awhile, with the right (i think) number of ilevel63's, I just haven't found anything worth 10mil+ just yet. Will continue to hack away at it and work on a single mf char with good gear whenever I get spare igg to try it out though :P
    Last edited by ElijahBailey; 07-09-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ElijahBailey View Post
    Yo LATM, having read up on this a bit more, from the mf link ([Ongoing Project] Magic Find and its efficiency: A statistical insight - Theorycrafting and Analysis - Diablo Discussion and Community Forums - DiabloFans.com) and a couple others on the web, it seems to me that mf is actually linear. That is to say, 3 chars at 100% = 1 char at 300% in terms of good rares found. So for me , taking costs into consideration since it only takes 10mil or less to equip a char as ~250gf/100mf whereas the opposite seems to cost a looot more (i.e. your gear as posted in the OP is 100mil+ I'm sure) so I might just stick with the gf/mf ratio for now.

I do agree with the previous poster that if the math is linear, getting god drops is indeed somewhat similar to playing the lottery and I have just had horrible luck My chars have no problem filling up inventory with rares and some set/legendary every once in awhile, with the right (i think) number of ilevel63's, I just haven't found anything worth 10mil+ just yet. Will continue to hack away at it and work on a single mf char with good gear whenever I get spare igg to try it out though :P
    Damn, that post was a good read, but I mean, it still isn't linear.
    1-150 gives you an 8% increase in rares from 10 to 18%
    150-300 gives you a 22% increase in rares from 18 to 40%.

How is that linear?

3 Chars at 100% gives you incredibly less than 3 Chars at 300%.

Most of the people with 200% saying "i dont get stuff" need to understand I am getting almost 2x as many drops at 320%.

as I predicted earlier in the thread, it has no bearing on ilvl, i simply get twice as many items, so I have x2 as many ilvl63 items.

Last edited by LATM; 07-09-2012 at 03:34 PM.

cheuhb5's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This little data set was pretty good from that link too:

2.2 Gear class as a function of magic find
    I will start out with the most important results: testing the class of gear (white/magic/rare/set/legendary) as a function of MF.

The data results are (the values are the % of total items found):

MF W (%) M (%) R (%) S (% ) L (%) Sample size
    0 32.49 57.67 9.84 0.00 0.00 437 items
    30 32.12 56.26 11.62 0.00 0.00 439 items
    60 31.49 54.99 13.53 0.00 0.00 451 items
    76 31.27 54.58 14.14 0.00 0.00 502 items
    150 30.30 51.30 18.40 0.00 0.00 462 items
    234 26.28 44.54 29.06 0.00 0.11 898 items
    252 25.71 42.27 31.72 0.00 0.30 1346 items*
    270 23.17 40.83 36.01 0.00 0.00 436 items
    290 22.20 39.36 38.22 0.00 0.23 437 items

Mullich88's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ETA on that shrink?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mullich88 View Post
    ETA on that shrink?
    when its ready. started over cause first version sucked. uses vault now for most movement, might require 1 part +disc gear.

Wolfwazabi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I was just asking myself, what's the price i should buy my GF/MF stuff ? Like 70k/items and wait for good offers or i should spend 1M+/items ?

Thanks.

EDIT : An other question, did you changes times in the script ? Or you took it like Blakstack did it ? Because i think i can do it faster than i am doing it now.
    Last edited by Wolfwazabi; 07-09-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wolfwazabi View Post
    Hi,

I was just asking myself, what's the price i should buy my GF/MF stuff ? Like 70k/items and wait for good offers or i should spend 1M+/items ?

Thanks.

EDIT : An other question, did you changes times in the script ? Or you took it like Blakstack did it ? Because i think i can do it faster than i am doing it now.
    all of the timings are adjusted for my settings obviously. Blacksack's barb adjusts based on your DPS and your movespeed, so theres no need for you to 'adjust it' just put in your MS and DPS. Using the right weapon and gear it kills faster. The DH script in Blacksack's hybrid is literally mine, although I don't use the left click because I 1 shot, I just put that in there so other people could use it. although im working on a 800x600 but i keep scrapping it and restarting. The wizard is chances, which obviously has a GUI specifically for setting timings.

Unfortunately I can't tell u the magical step by step way to gear your character, if you want to make maximum money than get both magic find and gold find. Although it would appear if you look at the graph I posted above and on the first page that there is a logical way to do it, it should be obvious due to the cutoff points seen on the graph.

I have been gearing my characters since release, I have no idea how much most of the gear cost because its worthless when currency changes value so rapidly, sorry.

ElijahBailey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotcha man. I was looking more at just the middle 100-250 instead of the outlying 0-100 and 250-350 range because I consider the middle range to be more 'realistic' or easily achievable, i.e. getting 100 on the lower end costs very little in conjunction with gf and above 250 is in the hugely expensive range. Although the values rise a bit up off a straight line past the 200's, the price of the equip is imho on a much sharper curve. I can't actually test the 300mf until I get the equip but for now it seems more of a priority to dump igg hehe. Will just continue to watch your progress!

Damn, that post was a good read, but I mean, it still isn't linear.
    1-150 gives you an 8% increase in rares from 10 to 18%
    150-300 gives you a 22% increase in rares from 18 to 40%.

phuzed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gunna rep as soon as I see that wizard gear, I cant find it on main post. Am I just blind?

jcunit's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the direct link, asked him about his gear and inspected and made this 'collage' it for my own benefit, might aswell share it here too

http://i47.tinypic.com/rarq79.jpg

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jcunit View Post
    Here's the direct link, asked him about his gear and inspected and made this 'collage' it for my own benefit, might aswell share it here too

http://i47.tinypic.com/rarq79.jpg
    hah, i put your thing in the bottom of my first post yesterday after you gave it to me dude

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast