Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey chancity! Maybe you should add an update log to your thread, I have no clue if I should update everytime there is a new version out. Just an idea C:. Nonetheless, great script, works flawless on vmware.

[Goldfarming] Dank Cellar Gold and Loot [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [800x600]
    andy..'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andy.. View Post
    I dont understand how no one is having the problem I am having. With a previous version, the bot used to work flawlessly, and then all of a suddon it stopped working - It would resume game and stand there doing nothing, not teleporting and die, exit, re-do forever and ever.

With the newest version it pauses in town during ID/salvage like other people. This bot is not working at all for me any more.
    Tried adjusting the sleep timer for game load but nothing, lost 3m gold over night due to repairs >.<

twisted_claw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any fix on as to why Diablo 3 keeps closing automatically while autoit is still running. Sometimes the bot works flawlessly, but 90% of the time, Diablo 3 closes after 2-3 hours of running. I'm running on 800x600 resolution. This problem started after the ilvl function was added.

Nesslow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there ! Can someone please link there timing with runs that takes 20 sec open and 10 closed ?
    I've messed around with it alot but i cant even get it near those times. Currently running with 32 sec open and 18 sec closed... One thing i see takes alot of time is the beginning. The mouse moves insanely slow over to the posistion before it starts teleporting. I saw a video with one using this bot and he's just doing everything instantly allmost.

hormid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nesslow View Post
    Hey there ! Can someone please link there timing with runs that takes 20 sec open and 10 closed ?
    I've messed around with it alot but i cant even get it near those times. Currently running with 32 sec open and 18 sec closed... One thing i see takes alot of time is the beginning. The mouse moves insanely slow over to the posistion before it starts teleporting. I saw a video with one using this bot and he's just doing everything instantly allmost.
    Well, I'm running 26 open 9 closed, without changing anything to the timings, so maybe you should just go back to the original script?

Nesslow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hormid View Post
    Well, I'm running 26 open 9 closed, without changing anything to the timings, so maybe you should just go back to the original script?
    Well, tried that

jimmyzabc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://s18.postimage.org/y699vn3bt/wiz.png

in script , which line i need to edit it to move that red circle point 2 time because sometime go into cellar will failed to move that point.

Angus227's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got the bot working, running it in 16:9 and it seems to be doing fine. The only problem I'm having is that when I hit X to stop the script nothing happens and it won't allow me to close the box manually either, have to go to the show hidden icon are to close it, any reason this might happen?

rowland55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please help, I keep getting "edit your settings" text when trying to run the script. I already updated the script with my password and diablo 3.exe directory location. what am i doing wrong??

rowland55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Script and version: D.9
    Help or request: Help
    Desktop resolution: 800x600
    Diablo 3 window type: fullscreen windowed
    Operating system (32-bit or 64-bit): 64
    Manual or auto install: auto
    Move bound to mouse3: yes
    Where are you starting the: main menu
    Game language: english

Hi, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but i keep getting "edit your settings" text when I try to run the script. I'm not sure if it is referring to setting.file or the game settings, but I edited both accordingly. In the setting file I updated the diablo3.exe folder location and entered password. In the game settings I have 800x600 res with fullscreen windowed mode. All the skills and keybindings are set properly

Narcissistic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats new in version .9?..

d3votion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you guys realize a decrease of GPH just off sarkoth? He often drops only 3-4k while a few days ago it was ~twice -.-

Angus227's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running in windowed fullscreen on 1600x900 with same res on desktop, auto install, and 64bit.
    Help: the problem I seem to be getting is that once a run is complete and I reach the vendor the script simply pauses instead of selling and continuing.
    How do I fix this and how do unpause as = sign doesn't work and in the instructions you just say {pause} is pause?

vinipire's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question: What should the DPS in the GUI be? unbuffed or buffed?
    btw, thank you very much for the amazing 800x600 script for people that don't have a good pc(or people that want to use vmware)

Narcissistic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angus227 View Post
    Running in windowed fullscreen on 1600x900 with same res on desktop, auto install, and 64bit.
    Help: the problem I seem to be getting is that once a run is complete and I reach the vendor the script simply pauses instead of selling and continuing.
    How do I fix this and how do unpause as = sign doesn't work and in the instructions you just say {pause} is pause?
    Disabling salvaging worked for me.