0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by keintibzzz View Post
    Great script. My GPH is more above 350k than before eventhough I feel disheartened everytime the script doesnt pick up blues.

Since we're using traps instead of Elemental Arrow, Is it possible to lay down some spike traps before TPing out for a closed cellar. Might prevent some deaths. Though I do get only 10 deaths every 5-8 hours.
    Glad you like it. It is putting down the caltrops if you didn't notice, which are there to prevent deaths. Its gonna require some more clicking when putting down the Spike Traps, but its a good idea. Thanks, might implement it in the future

[Goldfarming] MMOtoaster's Sarkoth Script, 400k+ GPH [1920x1080]
    arevin01's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good, Ima try it tonight since the noares script nets me only 350k/hr with 307 GF.
    Last edited by arevin01; 06-28-2012 at 05:53 PM.

MMOtoaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arevin01 View Post
    Could you upload the bot files to where I dont have to make an account for the site?
    You don't have to, press the filename and it will download

arevin01's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    You don't have to, press the filename and it will download
    Thanks, I'll report back to see how much I get with 307 GF. The noares script could only net me 350k/hr.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arevin01 View Post
    Thanks, I'll report back to see how much I get with 307 GF. The noares script could only net me 350k/hr.
    Cheers, remember to optimize attackspeeds according to your DPS. I'm getting 440k~ at 50% spawn now, after 40 runs. Only 266% GF.

And remember to use SPIKE TRAPS, instead of Elemental Arrow.

Derpcore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    Haha! No clue why the ferrets behave that way then. They should be summoned the second you start shooting at Sarkoth. I'm using the exact same setup. Did you doublecheck, and made sure it wasn't just that one time? Cheers

EDIT: Most likely has something to do with the sleeptimes. Also, what DPS and Primary/Second attack timing setup do you use?

Wait, did you say second time? That doesnt hurt does it? As long as they are summoned before killing him, and then pick up all the loot. The code you're intrested in is the following:

Send($skillCompanion)
    Call("Loot")
    $mLootIn -= 1
    Send($skillCompanion)
    RandSleep(5, 10, 50)

Summoning them a second time does not slow down the bot at all. AFAIK both notAres and Shimiziko's scripts summons them several times
    It takes a second or so off the countdown. My DPS is pretty low so I have it set to
    Secondary Attack=10
    Primary Attack=2

AFAIK, the other scripts don't do it but I could be wrong. No biggy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Derpcore View Post
    It takes a second or so off the countdown. My DPS is pretty low so I have it set to
    Secondary Attack=10
    Primary Attack=2

AFAIK, the other scripts don't do it but I could be wrong. No biggy.
    Alright, also, make sure you update abilities etc. Check the OP, increased speed by a lot I might edit away the second companion, thanks for the heads up. Cheers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you who installed the script early, check the guide for even more speed using Spike Traps with Lightning Rod rune. Enjoy

remi87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I just had a quick question.

I have windows7 32 bit so I dont have the "Program files (x86)" folder, I only have "Program files". So do you want me to make a folder named "Program files (x86)" in C:\Program files (x86)?
    Or do you want a folder named "x86" in C:\Program files\x86 ? Or do you want me to put a folder named "Program files (x86)" in C:\Program files\Program files (x86) ? This is for the "Tesseract-OCR" folder.

My 2nd question is, I have autoit installed in C:\Program files\Autoit. Do you want me to still move the files from C:\Your Path\ImageSearchFiles-1.3\x86\AutoIt3\Include\ -------> to C:\Program files\Autoit\include ? Again I'm running win7 32 bit. Or do you want me to create a folder named Program files (x86) like this " C:\Program files (x86)" ?

Thanks and any help is appreciated.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by remi87 View Post
    Hey guys I just had a quick question.

I have windows7 32 bit so I dont have the "Program files (x86)" folder, I only have "Program files". So do you want me to make a folder named "Program files (x86)" in C:\Program files (x86)?
    Or do you want a folder named "x86" in C:\Program files\x86 ? Or do you want me to put a folder named "Program files (x86)" in C:\Program files\Program files (x86) ? This is for the "Tesseract-OCR" folder.

My 2nd question is, I have autoit installed in C:\Program files\Autoit. Do you want me to still move the files from C:\Your Path\ImageSearchFiles-1.3\x86\AutoIt3\Include\ -------> to C:\Program files\Autoit\include ? Again I'm running win7 32 bit. Or do you want me to create a folder named Program files (x86) like this " C:\Program files (x86)" ?

Thanks and any help is appreciated.
    Create a folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\
    Put Tesseract-OCR inside that folder, meaning it will show like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tesseract-OCR\

As for AutoIt, reinstall it in Program Files (x86) and copy the include files as it says

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any particular reason it does the gold check after coming back in to town? you could shave a second off by having it check inventory while teleporting out of the cellar, and instaleave on appearing in town. awesome work btw

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of exe files within the bot file (well the tesseract file).
    cntraining.exe
    combinetess.exe
    gzip.exe
    mftraining.exe
    tesseact.exe
    unicharset.exe
    wordlist2dawg.exe

Are all of these suppose to be run?

hysteria89's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sometimes the bot clicks the open cellar and teleports back to town instead of going in. any idea why?

skelly19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it out, I liked the idea of it and the new skillset worked great.

However it seemed pretty inconsistent with the pathing on the way to the cellar. Every other game my character would run straight into the fence and not make it even near the cellar and just proceed to leave game.

I don't know if it's my loading times or the fact that I run with movespeed boots.

Wish it worked though I can tell you put a lot of work into it and the no vendoring/reduced stashing along with limited item pickups would certainly boost GPH a lot.

Triarii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When the cellar isn't found, it goes to the position to teleport back to town, I just die from a risen. Any way to fix this? What are the hotkeys needed? It doesn't use smoke screen, or anything. Shimozoki's script does work with the smoke screen. Hotkeys are currently WASD.
    EDIT: Figured out the keys used are 1234. Script works great.

EDIT: When Sarkoth is dead, it gets a hangup and continues to fire arrows into the area where the mobs would be, although they are dead. A few seconds are just wasted by doing this. Anyway to fix this? Same thing happened with Shimozoki's script for me.
    Last edited by Triarii; 06-28-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast