0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    Alright, great. Thanks, let me know how it works out.
    Ok it doesn't work.
    It hangs when trying to get to the stash for some reason. The script can't click on it... but it waits for the stash to be opened up. Something's goin on with that part of the code. Not a huge deal.

[Goldfarming] MMOtoaster's Sarkoth Script, 400k+ GPH [1920x1080]
    Jalockin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm weird. I can help you out later tonight when I'm home, not at my bottingcomputer atm, so hard to check. Only thing I can think of is wrong screenresolution, doublecheck that you use Fullscreen Windowed in 1920x1080. It's supposed to leave instantly after opening your inventory(for checking goldcount).
    well it stays in town, and keep trying to TP... well my HDD is 7200.... but it "old" sata (can't even remember which type) so I'll slow it down....
    Last edited by Jalockin; 06-28-2012 at 02:59 PM.

quickbooster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Thanks for your hard work. I cant seem to get the bot to start no matter what i do! Whenever i try to run script - it just pops down to the botton right corner of windows with a small "autoit" icon saying script paused. Any idea what could cause this?

Thanks!

MMOtoaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jalockin View Post
    well it stays in town, and keep trying to TP... well my HDD is 7200.... but it "old" sata (can't even remember which type) so I'll slow it down....
    Originally Posted by Derpcore View Post
    Ok it doesn't work.
    It hangs when trying to get to the stash for some reason. The script can't click on it... but it waits for the stash to be opened up. Something's goin on with that part of the code. Not a huge deal.
    Do you happen to run on slower than 7200 RPM harddrives? This script relies on fast harddrives due to quicker loading/sleeptimes. I think you're better off using the originalscript made by Shimizoki if you don't have 7200 RPM. I might have time over in the weekend to fix the timings to make it work with slower drives. Sorry for not being of more help

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by quickbooster View Post
    Hello

Thanks for your hard work. I cant seem to get the bot to start no matter what i do! Whenever i try to run script - it just pops down to the botton right corner of windows with a small "autoit" icon saying script paused. Any idea what could cause this?

Thanks!
    You have to first Run the script, then press "0" when you're ingame, and it should start correctly if you followed the steps

Jalockin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kk MMOtoaster, I'll try another bot then.... Quite sure my harddrive is a 7200rpm... thanks for all your advice anyhow keep it up mate

Derpcore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The script is currently modified for fast harddrives(mine is 7200rpm), therefor I reduced the default loading time(the time it waits before searchign for WP's). Try changing the following to 3200:

$loadtime = 0

Its at line 106 in the script
    Eh? I have 2x7200RPM hard drives in a raid 0 array. I doubt the ferrets want to jump out of my pants a second time because of them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Derpcore View Post
    Eh? I have 2x7200RPM hard drives in a raid 0 array. I doubt the ferrets want to jump out of my pants a second time because of them.
    Haha! No clue why the ferrets behave that way then. They should be summoned the second you start shooting at Sarkoth. I'm using the exact same setup. Did you doublecheck, and made sure it wasn't just that one time? Cheers

EDIT: Most likely has something to do with the sleeptimes. Also, what DPS and Primary/Second attack timing setup do you use?

Wait, did you say second time? That doesnt hurt does it? As long as they are summoned before killing him, and then pick up all the loot. The code you're intrested in is the following:

Send($skillCompanion)
    Call("Loot")
    $mLootIn -= 1
    Send($skillCompanion)
    RandSleep(5, 10, 50)

Summoning them a second time does not slow down the bot at all. AFAIK both notAres and Shimiziko's scripts summons them several times
    Last edited by MMOtoaster; 06-28-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jalockin View Post
    kk MMOtoaster, I'll try another bot then.... Quite sure my harddrive is a 7200rpm... thanks for all your advice anyhow keep it up mate
    Strange it doesn't work correctly then , going off for an hour or two, let me know if you have the same problem with another script.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi again

Sometimes the bot stop too early and wont get to the place where he can see if the cellar is open or not - any idea how to fix? I have 25movespeed and have set it to that in the ini.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi again

Sometimes the bot stop too early and wont get to the place where he can see if the cellar is open or not - any idea how to fix? I have 25movespeed and have set it to that in the ini.
    I had the same problem before, although your problem is due to your movement speed you should be able to customize the sleeptimes to match your movement speed.

Try changing:

Send($skillCaltrops)
    ------> Sleep(300) <----- try putting it abit higher.
    RandMove(Round(300*$x_ratio),Round(80*$y_ratio), 5*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio) ;moves cursor over to the cellar so the proper blue pixel becomes highlighted

Offline for about an hour now, I could help later, cheers.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Set it to 400 and it seems to be working now. I noticed the time the bot waits after killing sarkoth and tp'ing is a bit too short - some times there is still a few piles of money on the floor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Set it to 400 and it seems to be working now. I noticed the time the bot waits after killing sarkoth and tp'ing is a bit too short - some times there is still a few piles of money on the floor
    Good that you got it working. That issue is usually due to ferrets getting stuck, and you being unlucky when walking over piles , I suggest you don't change it, you want maximum speed, and missing a few small piles only SOME of the runs is worth it IMO.

Ailurophile's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you happen to test the town customloot script at all?

I load it up and drop an Archon armor in town, and nothing happens. I added a few of my own, but wanted to make sure yours were working first before I tested mine. The only thing that seems to happen is the mouse moves once, and that's it.
    Gamer at heart, artist in soul.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
    Did you happen to test the town customloot script at all?

I load it up and drop an Archon armor in town, and nothing happens. I added a few of my own, but wanted to make sure yours were working first before I tested mine. The only thing that seems to happen is the mouse moves once, and that's it.
    I've tried it just before zipping it all together, works great. Had a look at the code just now as well, should be no problems. You are running 1920x1080 aye?

EDIT: tried again now, just to make sure, and indeed works perfectly.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast