[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080] menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    Blacksack, there's one more important thing I forgot to say that should be added somewhere to the front page as part of an equipment guide.

The only type of base weapon you want for this script is a Centurion Spear for 90% of people, or a Sun Keeper if your are a magic find fiend.

Both of the attacks in the script are based 100% Purely on weapon damage, and neither of them are based on attack speed.

A 1200 DPS dagger with with 1.7APS will do less damage in this script than a 750 damage centurion spear with higher base damage and 1.2 APS.

Attack speed on your items and critical hit chance are artificially inflating your damage and giving, giving you inconsistent runs & slower kills.

The way to ball out on this character is Base Damage, +Damage, and Strength. Earthquake damage is generated in a single instant, from the weapons damage and your modifiers to the weapon damage. Your summons function in the same way, their damage is based on your weapon damage. All of your other modifiers are completely wasted.

I realize now that that kid who said he was rolling with 30k dps at his MF & GF might actually have been telling the truth if he was using IAS & Crit gear, unfortunately I wasn't considering that he was an idiot and would use IAS and Crit gear.

Important last sentence of post - I also think you should call Loot when teleporting out on failure runs. When doing a test run in my DPS gear, I noticed my character was swarmed and annihilated about 6 monsters who droppped about 3k gold. 3K Gold isn't bad on a failure run, especially if it only adds 1-2 seconds. It might actually increase GPH. However, It should only call in a small area relatively around your location. Running across the dimensions of your monitor for 169 gold is not what I meant by increasing GPH. And I still think it should only run a portion of the way to the gold depending on your pickup radius. It doesn't even have to be calculated exactly. Just moving towards gold is $goldmove which is multiplied by both movespeed and another decimal. This works by default if gold.png is your ONLY custom loot, because you can simply change the variables on loot custom.

also stop adding to the script and work on your damn phd
    Wow, long time no see thanks for the weapon advice, you are quite right I hardly ever actually 'play' the game lol I play so little infact that I did not know about the existance of this weapon! Its awesome i buy one as soon as the auction house is back up (dunno if its down on your server but in the EU there is no AH atm)

I like the idea about getting gold from zombies on fail runs, i also see the occasional pile of 2000 goto waste you can make him scan for loot while porting by not using the TownPortal function but instead just send "t" then you have 3000ms to scan or call loot until you end up in town. I have subtracted a fixed time delay from all move commands towards gold equivalent to stopping 20ft (in game units) from gold piles which is enough for me to pick it up I fear if i release this in a version thou i will get all sorts of problems with ppl saying they cant get gold anymore maybe ill figure out a delay based on your GF radius if i have time.

Where is this new vending code? I want

And thanks for explaining the skill spamming I never questioned it tph thought you put that just for robustness. presumably if your attack speed is 1.2 then the delay between attacks would simply be (1 / 1.2) * 1000 (to convert to ms) maybe add an extra 100 onto that to be safe, not hard to implement

[Goldfarming] [Barbarian] BlackSack's Sarkoth Script 360GPH [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swisstrade View Post
    Hi all,

one more thing to add: The ilvl logic works pretty fine for me, stashes / sells etc just as i want it. What i did though was to disable identify. So no chance to vendor legendaries or set items by accident.

Theres still a major bug in the analyze function though, maybe the person who wrote it can look into it.

Itemclasses (magic, rare, legendary and set) are distinguished by checking the color of the item description below the item title in the info window.

Items that can not be used by your class have a red item description, instead of e.g. a yellow one for a rare that can be used. These items are not being stashed then, and remain in the inventory. It MIGHT be, that if identify is on, and the stashing fails, that this is the reason rares and legendaries are vendored accidently.

Worth having a look into it :-)

cheers

SwissTrade
    Yea I be believe that code was written by S|ck, I havent really delved into the inner workings of the iLvL code I found it a little slow and I dont have much MF so im not worried about junking all the items I pick up

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lkh5650 View Post
    Hey thanks for the new version... the fast find seems great when there is a cellar open
    however when its not open, it does many weird things

when its not open, on the status bar, it says it is found at 2, and goes there, and gives me this error Attachment 8875
    and when it doesn't give me error, it tries to go in there as if it failed to go into the open cellar right infront of the entrance
    or it calls earthquake and does nothing...

thank you so much for ur great work!
    Add this line
    dim $cellarCoords[2]
    directly before the line with the error strange that i never got that error

BASHKILLER's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackSack View Post
    Add this line

I'm still having problems do not sell items that are in inventory .. I downloaded the script on the first page and has not solved here! please help me?

keyvan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a new issue (u version) with the : run till vendor it get stuck at 8 and skip it all the time

Oxygenthief's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try removing/ commenting out line 360
    Alright I removed that line but It's still doing it, helped a little bit though. Happens now 3 out of 5 times instead of every time.

Any ideas again? I'm clueless. The original barbarian script works, maybe that's worth mentioning.

Appreciate the help

Pipedream's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goes without saying this should be taken with a grain of salt - but this might raise an eyebrow to anyone of you using sarkoth scripts on accounts you are attached to. Blizzhackers • View topic - TO ALL BOTTER WITH SCRIPTS

keyvan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Oxygenthief ,delete the whole line 366 RandClick("left", Round(993 * $x_ratio), Round(469 * $y_ratio), 1, 1, 2, 2) ;Entrance to cellar

I had the same issue and got fixed by doing that

diablos3000's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have also an issue! When leaving the game it press the Auction House button! And no way to fix that!

SamSmitty's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new script "u" does not countdown toward the vendor properly. After a successful run, the count is the same as before, and thus it will never take a trip to town.

lkh5650's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey thank you for ur answer

now i do not get the error but whenever the cellar is not open, it will still say in the status that it is found at 2, and go to the entrance of the cellar, then it iwll try to go in, (of cors it can't cuz its closed), then it will do the stuff as if its infront of the cellar and it has somehow failed to go in, so it clicks nearby top right position to try to go in again(once again it won't since the cellar is closed) then it waits for a while and calls earthquake and tp home.. and exit game

so i think the problem is that it somehow detects that the cellar is open when its not.

Add this line

SamSmitty's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by diablos3000 View Post
    Have also an issue! When leaving the game it press the Auction House button! And no way to fix that!
    When does it click it? If you can find the point in the code where it messes up, adding a Send(Escape) command after it is usually a quick fix for those type of problems. Once it escapes it, it can loop through the script until it tries to find the resume button again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SamSmitty View Post
    The new script "u" does not countdown toward the vendor properly. After a successful run, the count is the same as before, and thus it will never take a trip to town.
    Thats weird.. im using the exact same script i posted and i dont see that, did you change any settings?

michael8's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    3K Gold isn't bad on a failure run, especially if it only adds 1-2 seconds. It might actually increase GPH. However, It should only call in a small area relatively around your location. Running across the dimensions of your monitor for 169 gold is not what I meant by increasing GPH. And I still think it should only run a portion of the way to the gold depending on your pickup radius. It doesn't even have to be calculated exactly. Just moving towards gold is $goldmove which is multiplied by both movespeed and another decimal. This works by default if gold.png is your ONLY custom loot, because you can simply change the variables on loot custom.
    If this is added it should be optionally.
    From the runs I observed they dropped for me mainly <250. With 450k/h the income is 125 gold per second. To grab the gold you not only have to walk there its also the tp you loose that was already summoned. My setup is without the ancients call as it didn't result in any observable improvment for savety but if the script starts to run away from the earthquake to collect some gold the risk of dying could increase greatly.

When using 20,000dps, I've found that even when I get interrupted, the fasted thing to do is not to immediately leave the game, Earthquake absolutely kills everything no matter what when the ancients are out, so the best thing to do on interruption runs is simply wait 2 seconds and call teleport one more time, saves about 4 seconds on interrupt runs on average.
    The ranged attacks would still make problems.

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats weird.. im using the exact same script i posted and i dont see that, did you change any settings?
    Script works fine but got the same problem, he isnt going to vendor.
    Stash stacks up until its full and doesnt pick up anything...
    to high risk to run atm until fix founded tho

Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536 ... LastLast