[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    RiZzLiTo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DonDooBee View Post
    A. get better dps asap. if your dps is high enough your survivability won't matter in this run (much). edit~ like i recommend most ppl, get a 1k+ DPS 2-hander with a high dexterity. 2H weps are very unpopular and can be bought for dirt cheap.

B. edit timings so he auto attacks the space longer, and if need be, cast a second seven-sided strike or summon the ally a 3rd time. It's very basic, dig around the code and you will see the part where you can modify timings and copy/paste code as needed.
    i have looked in the code and see some places to edit. but what line can i add more strikes?
    and as far as the weapon im looking into finding some i havent found to many cheap. o yea the 2h are cheap i thought u said 1h. i have like 2 fist 750-+
    Last edited by RiZzLiTo; 07-05-2012 at 07:19 PM.

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    TheClamps's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derpidy Derp.
    Last edited by TheClamps; 07-05-2012 at 08:55 PM.

DonDooBee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RiZzLiTo View Post
    i have looked in the code and see some places to edit. but what line can i add more strikes?
    and as far as the weapon im looking into finding some i havent found to many cheap. o yea the 2h are cheap i thought u said 1h. i have like 2 fist 750-+
    i might have by accident. If I did, my apologies. but if you get a 2H wep with high dex and over 1000dps that will help alot. Otherwise try changing your seven sided strike to the rune that adds more attacks as that is actually the one i have it set to at the moment and it actually (for me) one hits sarkoth on inferno the majority of the time compared to the other build. When I'm not on my phone I'll find the lines that you should edit and post them here.
    ~ Don
    no donations, but a +rep on a post is always welcome ^~^

zanderos's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, tried doing it overnight, seem it did go on for quite some time, but then it got stuck in a weird loop where it enters game, but doesn't move, just press escapes and leave, then enters again and repeats, even when I restarted the script it does that o_O

After restarting a few times i got him to finally atleast search for the dungeon, but when he finds it he does as he does when its not there, tp to town then exit..it's like all mouse cord thingies that was working fine now is off somewhere or something, no idea, very strange anyway

Going to try using vmware first I guess as my first solution to that one
    Last edited by zanderos; 07-06-2012 at 04:10 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have vmware now btw, so a quick help there please

I open vmware workstation, and then go create new virtual machine right? It wants me to install another operating system, what kind of iso should i use there? just dl a windows iso from like piratebay or something?

earthwormjlm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zanderos View Post
    I have vmware now btw, so a quick help there please

I open vmware workstation, and then go create new virtual machine right? It wants me to install another operating system, what kind of iso should i use there? just dl a windows iso from like piratebay or something?
    Yes, or just use your Windows CD (if you have one).

How do I give +reputation btw? It's saying the max I can give is zero points...

Trying to give some to Don.
    Last edited by earthwormjlm; 07-06-2012 at 05:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i in some magical way manage to set up a new windows in vmware, will it enable me to use my "normal" windows as i wish, while at the same time botting in the vmware windows?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well no idea whats going on, my only problem now is that when he finds the cellar he acts like its not there and tps home to town then exits.. No idea why, it's like the cursor or cordinates are 1milimeter wrong or something or it doesnt recognize it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i in some magical way manage to set up a new windows in vmware, will it enable me to use my "normal" windows as i wish, while at the same time botting in the vmware windows?
    It's like computer inception. You now have an entire computer running within your computer. Everything will act the same on your actual machine ^_^ no need to worry about it changing or acting strangely.

Well no idea whats going on, my only problem now is that when he finds the cellar he acts like its not there and tps home to town then exits.. No idea why, it's like the cursor or cordinates are 1milimeter wrong or something or it doesnt recognize it
    where does the cursor land? You can try goofing around with the movement speed setting and see if that helps you land on the right spot. Otherwise I'll be implementing some other form of him finding the cellar soon when I get back.
    ~ Don

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He hovers over it so the text of the dark cellar actually appears but then has a cm to the top left of the dark cellar and decides to port home

I'm also getting a little FPS lag at the start sometimes and I think that might cause problems too, read there are alot of others with the same problem as me in the thread, it's so weird though that it worked perfectly for so long, then started acting up without me changing anything lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might of fixed it again, dl'ed the script and did it all over without changing anything

im wondering, are there any known bugs if you use the enchantress to help you? i did that before but i dont any more

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might of fixed it again, dl'ed the script and did it all over without changing anything

im wondering, are there any known bugs if you use the enchantress to help you? i did that before but i dont any more
    none known or reported. I'm using her for a little cleanup help and I haven't seen the bot act differently because of it. yet..
    ~ Don

lynnYeoh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you help on making a 1440x900 for monks ??? please ....nice thread thanks for your help if can ...appreciate that :>

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lynnYeoh View Post
    can you help on making a 1440x900 for monks ??? please ....nice thread thanks for your help if can ...appreciate that :>
    use vmware, allows you to run it in whatever resolution you want without bricking you computer for the time being.
    ~ Don

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sick that inception vmware thing, i can play poker on my normal windows while having my d3 farming gold on my inception windows

thx alot for this stuff dondoo, absolutely amazing stuff

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast