[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Valkirie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stashing/vendoring seems to be broken (at least for me).

If I leave it on ilvl setting, when the time as come to sell/stash, the script will open up the skill pannel, wait for a bit with tiny mouse mouvements, then close the pannel and leave the game.

If i switch back to traditionnal settings, the script manage to stash my gems and books, then click on the second tab several times before heading down, and then toward the vendor, unable to find it.

Is there something I was supposed to edit ?

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    VulpesVelox86's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after about 8 hours of working on this, all the monk does is run to to dark cellar then runs away from it and leaves the game and repeats. I do notice that throughout the process the "D" key for enabling and disabling player health bars is spammed the whole time. Any suggestions?

valmarile's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post your scripts and problems , alot easier ..

Blackbeardie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must be a total dumbass to not get this to work. Everything is set as written. It take the mouse cursor to top corner. goes back to menu and stays there.

wth !

Its just teleports to town. leave . resume. teleports . Anyone have a working script ?
    Last edited by Blackbeardie; 07-04-2012 at 12:44 PM.

TheClamps's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by valmarile View Post
    Post your scripts and problems , alot easier ..
    MonkScript - Pastebin.com

Maybe you'd be able to tell me what needs to be changed so that my god vendors. I turned all the options off intentionally since they werent working and causing my guy to stand there. But I'd like to be able to vendor properly.

marti4n1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really new to this and would like a tutorial on how to get this bot working Plz
    Last edited by marti4n1; 07-04-2012 at 11:54 PM.

knaes's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot doesn't use vendor for any of you guys right? The bag gets full after a hour, then I have to stop the bot and sell all the items to a vendor manually. which kind of sucks! Other wise the bot runs smooth.

DonDooBee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am reading all of the bugs so please continue to post them while I'm on vacation and I'll take a look when I get back. the bot DOES vendor items with one exception, it seems to have a bug with the timing of ilvl 63 magic weapons, so I will be fixing that soon. As for the rest of people who have trouble getting the bot to vendor properly, please, please, please just install VMware, as it will free up your computer, allow you to run multiple bots at once, and should run the script without flaws, so if you are running into glitches, install vmware and run it on that, as it is almost entirely bug free while running in vmware.

~Don

Valkirie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Don,

Thx for your reply, unfortunatly i'm allready running the bot on VMware. For now I only loot rares and above. Thx for the script by the way, still much better than farming by myself.

Zangurak's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update from my previous post:

I seem to have noticed something,when enabling ilvl, it tries to sell everything in your inventory, including the unidentified items,since they are unidentified it cant sell them and they stay in the inventory,which causes it to fill quickly.if you switch to traditional, it will identify rare stash them, but keep magic in inventory since its bugged and cant find vendor properly,which again will cause it to clog the inventory...unless you have 3 tabs and it stashes EVERYTHING.....i just gave myself a wonderful idea!...il give it a try

Sidelancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First 1 question: Can I run this on a lvl 50 monk? I want to be able to lvl while doing this (altho ill obv. make a lot less gold). My skill is 100% the same ,except im missing the Seven-Sided Strike rune cause its too high level.

Second: I did everything but when I press = the mouse moves once to the bottom left of the screen and then nothing happens. I put DLL in sys32, pics in autoit directory (the same location as in the script), installed tesseract, put the tesserect file in include folder in autoit, remapped movement, 10% mov speed passive is on, and sitting on resume game on the checkpoint. Game res is 1920x1080 in VMware fullscreen windowed.

edit: using the exact same 1.3 script as the one in OP.

thank you
    Last edited by Sidelancer; 07-04-2012 at 05:50 PM.

RiZzLiTo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i only would have problems vending/stashing with a 1600x900 res . the only problem i have with stash and vend in 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed, is the potions being sold now and the occasional rare sell . and sometimes have an issue with my character not killing sarkoth.

kaki23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The link for the pix doesn't work.
    Can you fix it please?

DonDooBee's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sidelancer View Post
    First 1 question: Can I run this on a lvl 50 monk? I want to be able to lvl while doing this (altho ill obv. make a lot less gold). My skill is 100% the same ,except im missing the Seven-Sided Strike rune cause its too high level.

Second: I did everything but when I press = the mouse moves once to the bottom left of the screen and then nothing happens. I put DLL in sys32, pics in autoit directory (the same location as in the script), installed tesseract, put the tesserect file in include folder in autoit, remapped movement, 10% mov speed passive is on, and sitting on resume game on the checkpoint. Game res is 1920x1080 in VMware fullscreen windowed.

edit: using the exact same 1.3 script as the one in OP.

thank you
    U can use the seven-sided strike that gives it more attacks per strike, it should work fine depending on your dps. Unfortunately you CANNOT level off of sarkoth (i think), I have tested it to try and level other characters to a higher level and they have not seemed to gain a drop of exp. as for the script not working, does your desktop resolution match your game resolution? Otherwise the screen will not line up correctly. Make sure both are set to 1920x1080. If that is not the issue I'd recommend making new png's of each of the needed buttons. There is a tut available for that somewhere on the forums. Someone feel free to link it as I'm still not at a useable computer.

Originally Posted by RiZzLiTo View Post
    i only would have problems vending/stashing with a 1600x900 res . the only problem i have with stash and vend in 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed, is the potions being sold now and the occasional rare sell . and sometimes have an issue with my character not killing sarkoth.
    invest in a heavy dps/dexterity 1 hander. you can get an easy 1k dps one hander for cheap and it will be more then enough to kill sarkoth while afk farming. potions is a known issue. Will work on it.

~Don
    Last edited by DonDooBee; 07-04-2012 at 08:44 PM.

chumii's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    link for 1.3 pics isnt working for me, cany anyone upload them pls?

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast