[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819 LastLast
    RiZzLiTo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SpankyWRX View Post
    if you look up a couple posts you will see that i said i have windows 7 64 bit running both 1920x1080 with fullscreen windowed and pc screen res. redid all png files, and have the 10% movement speed from the passive. this problem isnt just for my monk class. it does the same thing for my demond hunter. i have the monk set up the way it says to for a notares script. which is the one im posting in. not the hybrid, which im getting the same problem with.

my first post i asked how to change the cords. and my second post i said i also paused the script and moved closer to the cellar to see if that worked, but he still tps out. i am pretty sure i need to change the cords of the cellar, add one or two more movement clicks to get to the cellar, fix the detection of the cellar. or maybe my low graphics are not letting it pick up the pixels of the cellar.
    yea you got me. but as far as the hybrid script he states somewhere in the comments about the cord lines. i dont remember exactly . try line 330-331.
    Last edited by RiZzLiTo; 07-12-2012 at 05:10 AM.

[Goldfarming][Monk] NotAres' Sarkoth Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    keros3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I a using a script derived from the OP's one, and i run into an unusual problem (i think it's not script related, but who know):
    When vendor/stash time comes, it TP's to town, then it gets another checkpoint there. It does stash the items properly, all good, vendor all good, but when it leaves game and it resumes, it's in town, so no more runs. Any ideas on how to avoid that new "checkpoint" where it resumes the game from?
    Tried to circumvent the new checkpoint in every way that crossed my mind. As soon as i took more the 2-3 steps from the portal in town, in any direction, the new checkpoint is created. Teleporting back into the cellar or moving again through town teleport and trying to get the "old checkpoint" back like in the first game failed.

Anyone else has this happening to them? I am on EU server, but i doubt it's server dependant.

For reference, the script is here: [AutoIt] buggedmonk - Pastebin.com

SpankyWRX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i have an update on my problem. I messed around with it for hours last night with a friend tring to fix this. this is what we figured out.

We first found out that the mouse quickly goes over to the cellar but misses it by maybe an inch to an inch and a half. ill mark out in steps what we did and how it changed things.

1) i bought 10% movement speed boots bringing my total up to 20$ with the passive. and lowered the movement speed to 10% and then 0% in any script. this let me detect the cellar. sometimes went in the cellar, but if it did go in the cellar he wouldnt go into the main room. he would only stand in the hall way and do his attacks then leave)

2) Changed $walktime and $loadtime: changed both in steps from 3xxx-60xxx without noticing any difference. mouse still would not click on cellar.

3) Changed co-ords of cellar using the autoitv3 - autoit window info (x86) program. I did the run. paused the scrpit before he tried going back to town. and clicked around the cellar with the find tool and used about 6 of the the co-ords. the mouse would not move that extra inch over to the left to reach the cellar.

here is a pic of where the mouse is going before he goes to town

does anyone have any insight on what i should change?

Zangurak's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HEY GUYS IM BACK

with a flawless build
    VOILA
    [AutoIt] zanguraks edit-Blaksack's mod 1.93hyb - Pastebin.com

,ive edited this script to work with MONK.he doesn't use tempest inside the cellar, and is able to use SSS,also removed explosive palm for mantra of conviction with overawe.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html ([Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080])
    here are the instructions alongside with the original script-ish

LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!
    Last edited by Zangurak; 07-12-2012 at 07:33 PM.

jaws95678's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zangurak View Post
    HEY GUYS IM BACK

with a flawless build
    VOILA

,ive edited this script to work with MONK.he doesn't use tempest inside the cellar, and is able to use SSS,also removed explosive palm for mantra of conviction with overawe.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...1920x1080.html ([Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080])

Thanks Zang! Will test it out right now and run it over night and also this weekend and let you know how it goes.

EDIT: When you said you removed EP for MoC, did you mean BF?
    Last edited by jaws95678; 07-12-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Grevel's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HEY GUYS IM BACK

with a flawless build
    VOILA

I can't try it out for a day or 2, is it vendoring/salvaging/stashing correctly 100% of the time?

After the most recent patch for some reason my guy has trouble getting to the vendor, he get stuck INSIDE the little blacksmith camp, he then tries to "sell" and ends up equipping a bunch of blues!

1.3 and 1.4 never gave me these problems before. You original script never gave me this problem until now. I tried out the Hybrid one and it gave me the same problem...so weird.

jaws95678's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grevel View Post
    I can't try it out for a day or 2, is it vendoring/salvaging/stashing correctly 100% of the time?

After the most recent patch for some reason my guy has trouble getting to the vendor, he get stuck INSIDE the little blacksmith camp, he then tries to "sell" and ends up equipping a bunch of blues!

1.3 and 1.4 never gave me these problems before. You original script never gave me this problem until now. I tried out the Hybrid one and it gave me the same problem...so weird.
    It vendors pretty well for me, but I noticed one time it sold 100 of my mythic health potions.

pdark1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

question

hey i used the zanguraks script u had and i change
    this
    $OpenCount += 1
    GUICtrlSetData($lblStatus, "Status: Cellar Found")
    Call("AddLog", "Cellar Found")
    $cellarCount += 1

$cellaratx = 1000 * $x_ratio // changed from 1000 to 950 which game a lil helped me a lil
    $cellaraty = 500 * $y_ratio
    but my question is is there a way to add so it checks from a range? just say 850-1200 for xratio?

Grevel's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jaws95678 View Post
    It vendors pretty well for me, but I noticed one time it sold 100 of my mythic health potions.
    Well all the scripts will sell your potions, they advise you to stash them before hand.

I finally got a chance to run the script for a while, it ran well for about 2-3 hours and then got stock trying to run from the Salvage Anvil to the Vendor above it. Since it couldn't get to the vendor, it right clicked the items in my inventory trying to sell them and just equipped them instead.

Every version of the script seems to be doing this now, it never did this before for me, I had these scripts running for days without issue, I find it weird how something like this could change.

Don't even know where to start to get it to work. I tried maybe changing the coord for it to click to get to the vendor. We'll see what happens.

Sidelancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Don, do you know how I can make the bot store all ilvl 63's without IDing them?

zabooza's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully someone can help me out. New to this, so bear with me. The script for some reason never gets me into the cellar. My monk always stops a little SE of it. Here is my pasted log file:

16/07/2012 17:00:57: Cellar Found at: 2
    16/07/2012 17:00:57: The motionmap failed on try 1 with code 1
    16/07/2012 17:00:57: The motionmap failed on try 2 with code 1
    16/07/2012 17:00:57: The motionmap failed on try 3 with code 1

Any help is appreciated

**EDIT**

I finally got myself to get into the cellar. Now the script has me looting and porting to town before Sarkoth is dead.
    Last edited by zabooza; 07-16-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: update

Walon1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HEY GUYS IM BACK

with a flawless build
    VOILA

Thanks Zang, I appreciate it. I was having issues with that script, but it's working now (doesn't save 63s or salvage properly with coding changes but w/e).

Mikeywhiskey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did everything right but when grip = nothing happens, somebody help me!

SpankyWRX's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zabooza View Post
    Hopefully someone can help me out. New to this, so bear with me. The script for some reason never gets me into the cellar. My monk always stops a little SE of it. Here is my pasted log file:

16/07/2012 17:00:57: Cellar Found at: 2
    16/07/2012 17:00:57: The motionmap failed on try 1 with code 1
    16/07/2012 17:00:57: The motionmap failed on try 2 with code 1
    16/07/2012 17:00:57: The motionmap failed on try 3 with code 1

Any help is appreciated

**EDIT**

I finally got myself to get into the cellar. Now the script has me looting and porting to town before Sarkoth is dead.
    how did you manage to fix the problem. sounds like the same shit im dealing with

keifkeif's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So idk if anyone had this problem but I put DLLS in my windows folder and the same folder the script is in but when I go to run the script it says it can not find FastFind.dll.

Any help?