0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by doraemon87 View Post
    ok. got this working. thank you. the major problem i am encountering is that because my net sucks i get a Error 30006 pop up screen, so i must physically press "enter" to remove the pop up and the program will resume.

would i need additional code lines to make it periodically press enter? or do i need to run a separate script? cheers
    When does it give you error 3006? What does it say in the status message?

Originally Posted by Bletoli View Post
    When I run the script, it clicks on the change quest button and then goes to the banner settings :S
    Make sure you have the correct resolution or it wont click the appropriate things. The script is based off of coordinates using one single resolution. Edit your d3prefs.txt to the one in the OP

[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Dank Cellar [AutoIT Script] [Wizard] [800x600]
    doraemon87's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elemt View Post
    When does it give you error 3006? What does it say in the status message?

Make sure you have the correct resolution or it wont click the appropriate things. The script is based off of coordinates using one single resolution. Edit your d3prefs.txt to the one in the OP
    it gives me the error at random intervals, but at least once an hour? can't remember what it says on the status message though but when i press enter it'll resume itself

Simonzi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say thanks for this script. I love the fact that it's 800x600, as well as quite a bit quicker than my DH script due to Teleport(Wormhole), and blasting the enemies with archon.

HOTSITO's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everyonce in a while it get stucks sayinh not in town and does nothing, how can you fix that?

Bletoli's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it working now, turns out I'd forgotten to put it on windowed mode haha.
    Working great, 1 thing I would say is, I don't know how to write these scripts but perhaps someone could amend it so that when the cellar is not there, instead of using the knockback archon skill, use diamond skin like it does when it's running to the cellar. Might help for when theres a few monsters round that area, died 3 times there TP'ing already ^^

Elemt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bletoli View Post
    Got it working now, turns out I'd forgotten to put it on windowed mode haha.
    Working great, 1 thing I would say is, I don't know how to write these scripts but perhaps someone could amend it so that when the cellar is not there, instead of using the knockback archon skill, use diamond skin like it does when it's running to the cellar. Might help for when theres a few monsters round that area, died 3 times there TP'ing already ^^
    It uses diamond skin -> archon -> KB-> portal every time when the cellar is not there. You're gonna die like 90% of the time when there are enemies near the spot you TP in. Not sure what else to add.
    Originally Posted by HOTSITO View Post
    everyonce in a while it get stucks sayinh not in town and does nothing, how can you fix that?
    I've only gotten that bug once. I don't know what's causing it.
    Originally Posted by doraemon87 View Post
    it gives me the error at random intervals, but at least once an hour? can't remember what it says on the status message though but when i press enter it'll resume itself
    The only time i remember getting a disconnect error is after TPing and leaving the game. But I added a check for that disconnection and it resumes fine. The error 3006, I'm not sure about

Philio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somethings off with the repair/sell items when full. It's not going to repair/sell items (mostly sell items when inv full) Also im useing the script thats on the link on the first page and changeing the TP leave game sleep to 7600 only changes i did. did i miss a new script being put or something?

Elemt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Philio View Post
    Somethings off with the repair/sell items when full. It's not going to repair/sell items (mostly sell items when inv full) Also im useing the script thats on the link on the first page and changeing the TP leave game sleep to 7600 only changes i did. did i miss a new script being put or something?
    I added more pixel areas to check for full inventory because certain items in the last slot would cause the script to return the wrong value and mess it up.
    Here's the updated one pastebin.com/p0DT5t9T
    I also tweaked some of the shooting for my DPS, so it might be a little off for you. I have 28k with familiar buff up.

liquid1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey im having a problem running this script. the script is moving the mouse off the D3 window so its not making any actions. my character just goes into archon than leaves the game with a message on the script that says cellar not found.

xsomebodyx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by liquid1 View Post
    hey im having a problem running this script. the script is moving the mouse off the D3 window so its not making any actions. my character just goes into archon than leaves the game with a message on the script that says cellar not found.
    You probably didn't bind Move to Middle mouse button.

doraemon87's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmph stopped working for some reason, it just loops check for repair-not in town-leave game-resume...using the newest script posted on this page

Atranaxia's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might be silly but dont know how to start teh script

5. Run the script and hit F10 to start, F10 will also pause and 'End' key will terminate the script

Script is here: [AutoIt] Wizard Sarkoth Script Updated 6/27/12 9:52PM EST UPDATED 9:52PM
    i have made diablo 3 800x600 successfully followed and completed every step but then what?
    what do i have to do with the script?
    It is open at my browser and if i hit f10 then nothing happens as well
    If i hit f10 ingame it goes to my profile(career)

i dont know how shall i make the script working ( no exe file or so)

please tell me in details what to do

regards

dmar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I start the script my toon turns into archon, checks inventory and teleports immediately back to town. AutoIT says it doesn't find the cellar but I have interrupted the script and found it when it says it isn't there. Any help? I'm fully repaired, inventory is empty. Im doing this on hell and have the templar as a hire. Could this complicate it at all?

Philio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the stupid question again but how do i make it shoot longer?

Elemt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Philio View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question again but how do i make it shoot longer?
    The latest script I changed the shoot function. It has 3 parameters now Shoot(x, y, clicks) the coordinates to shoot at and how many clicks. Increase the clicks on line 67

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast