Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind, now it works. Issue what I'm having now is that sometimes teleport does not reach the cellar. Want to see if you can slower the button press on teleport so instead of massive spam it just hit it every 0.50-0.85 seconds so it can be precise or close, then again I'm not an expert on how autoit works so maybe that's required. Also I keep getting alot of disconnects after a while, but then again could be my connection/server.

[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Dank Cellar [AutoIT Script] [Wizard] [800x600]
    doraemon87's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Philio View Post
    Nevermind, now it works. Issue what I'm having now is that sometimes teleport does not reach the cellar. Want to see if you can slower the button press on teleport so instead of massive spam it just hit it every 0.50-0.85 seconds so it can be precise or close, then again I'm not an expert on how autoit works so maybe that's required. Also I keep getting alot of disconnects after a while, but then again could be my connection/server.
    when you teleport is the cursor all the way to the end?

watismyname's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you add a network disconnect function? i get DC'D after a couple of hours or so . . .

Philio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @doraemon= Yes the cursor is all the way but when i look at the screen while it teleports it looks like it teleports during the teleport like it wont let the character finish each teleports so it stops the teleport halfway and teleports. also I agree with ->watismyname<- lately ive been getting ive been disconected from the server or character profile not found when it happens it just stops everything until I click the ok from the error message it keeps going after i hit ok.

HOTSITO's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do you add a network conection check fuction i keep getting disconected for some reason after a while

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elemt View Post
    Try this one. I changed the shooting up a bit. But let me know what happens [AutoIt] Wizard Sarkoth Script Updated 6/28/12 3:39AM EST - Pastebin.com
    Nope, it is the same as the first version, says going to repair -tp town-sell/repair-logout-resume-going to repair and so on..

And if i change that line ( If (Not @error) Or (CheckInv() == 0) Then ) it goes normally, kills, NO LOOT, just moves to the location of the mob to pickup the gold then tp
    Last edited by jumperu; 06-28-2012 at 12:06 PM.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Elemt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game disconnects usually after leaving game quickly after a TP. If you get DCed after a while, increase the Sleep(6600) in the Func TownPortal()

The way the script works for looting, recognizing if in town, needing repair, full inventory, etc, is by pixels. If the pixels are a little off it is probably causing the problem. I can add a step by step guide to adjust all pixel colors for your preferences if the current ones do not work. Some time after this post.

This should hit "OK" if you get disconnected after TPing http://pastebin.com/udTLxjrZ and will continue running. I tested a few disconnecting cases and it seems to be working.
    Last edited by Elemt; 06-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i found out what was the cause of my error, sry if i have troubled you. The problem was that i changed the keybind for inventory from "i" to "b"(wow habit).
    It is working very good now, looting and all.
    Two more question though:
    1. is there an option that the bot can make a sound when bags are full, i don't want it to vendor all the stuff ...or it can only deposit the items?
    2. my d3prefs.txt file keeps resetting to default values(tried to make it read-only, still nothing), each time i log in the game. So can you elaborate abit on how to modify that so it says modified? before entering the game? do we enter from launcher?

Thank you for the help and sry about my previous posts, maybe you can add this info in the 1st post, that we should reset the keybinds to default and only change middle mouse move.

Elemt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add this Beep(1000, 1000) under line 276 if you really want it. My d3prefs.txt doesn't change so I don't know about that. The resolution shouldn't be resetting

SGJimmy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes after resuming a game it will say need repair when my bag is not full,
    than say not in town and didnt try to leave the game and hang there.

Thanks very much for the script tho !

Where can I amend to pick up flawless gem ?
    Last edited by SGJimmy; 06-28-2012 at 04:01 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elemt View Post
    Add this Beep(1000, 1000) under line 276 if you really want it. My d3prefs.txt doesn't change so I don't know about that. The resolution shouldn't be resetting
    @all This works great, it beeps even if the bot is stuck in resume game, or with esc key. Ty. (try this SGJimmy)

massi0911's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dunno how u get the bot work....

changed the d3prefs, edit the script (copy/paste)

he always just teleports once in the mob group and port back to town and leave game....

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use this build Wizard - Game Guide - Diablo III (the only skills you really need are diamond skin, teleport, hydra, and archon)
    Are you sure you have Teleport with wormhole?

doraemon87's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok. got this working. thank you. the major problem i am encountering is that because my net sucks i get a Error 30006 pop up screen, so i must physically press "enter" to remove the pop up and the program will resume.

would i need additional code lines to make it periodically press enter? or do i need to run a separate script? cheers

Bletoli's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I run the script, it clicks on the change quest button and then goes to the banner settings :S

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast