[Gold/Itemfarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Act I Dank Cellar [WD] [Stash, Sell, Repair, +++] menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    xasset's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zEEneXx, i have changed your script to navigate on resolution 1600x900, 1280x720. It was pretty easy. I just emplement method from notAres script. Added correlating coefficients x_ratio=1600/1920, y_ratio=900/1080 and after that multiply on these coefficients all coordinates (pretty simple, takes 2mins as all arrays of coordinates in your script located in one place). For recognizing location of buttons and etc., I have made new pics for 1600x900 and recieved a problem with finding Resume button. I found solution in topic that it is required to change $ImageFiles[7][2] = "game.png|20" to 40. I tried and it begins to work. So bot navigates without problems - adjust movedelay and ok.

Now I see that bot doesn't recognize merchant, salvage icons... Searching area is correct, I think that here is same problem like with Resume button. Can you explain the logic how will impact changing figures in lines $ImageFiles[7][5] = "merchant.png|20" $ImageFiles[7][6] = "stash.png|20" $ImageFiles[5][1] = "corner.png|20" on finding these pics or regonizing them....
    Last edited by xasset; 07-04-2012 at 03:31 PM.

[Gold/Itemfarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Act I Dank Cellar [WD] [Stash, Sell, Repair, +++]
    MisterBob's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

farming_sarkoth_dank_cellar_wd_1.3e_Tweaked_by_MisterBob

----
    *----
    **----
    ***----
    Last edited by MisterBob; 07-05-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Sunman2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MisterBob View Post
    I used your Source 1.3e and made a few modifications.

Code:
    Randomizes EVERYTHING on each RUN !
    Added a random small wait between actions so it looks more Human.
    Fixed Cellar Search Position
    Removed/Fixed Unessesary delays
    Actions are Smooter
    The Runs are Done Faster
    Kill Sarkoth Faster
    Looting is now Faster
    Your Character won't always use the same Skills
    Faster Merchant
    Better use of Spirit Walk
    Etc.

I suggest you to use Acid Cloud With Corpse Bomb or Slim on RIGHT CLICK
    Here it is if someone would like to use it.

[AutoIt] farming_sarkoth_dank_cellar_wd_1.3e_Tweaked_by_MisterBob - Pastebin.com
    like the changes but i tried your tweaked bot now and he not entering to celler 70% he miss the door...any idea ?
    and what res you using

MisterBob's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    Last edited by MisterBob; 07-05-2012 at 12:10 AM.

murdock84's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi

i have some problems with the bot
    1.it enters the game but wait too much (opens the inventory) so the mobs attack it sometimes nearly kill it too.
    2.when it 'start run'-ing it cast the spirit walk but dont start to run just after spirit walk ends.
    3.didnt find the cellar it doesnt matter if its opened or not, it never find it. i think it is too far from the cellar door. it casts the fetish army than teleport back and the procedure begins again.
    4.didnt use the splinter when its attacked (maybe will use in the cellar only)

im using with it with VMware;
    resolution 1920x1080 widescreen 16:9
    all setting as described(tripple checked)
    Last edited by murdock84; 07-04-2012 at 05:40 PM.

pokemon1231's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It feels that the newest version sells and salvages much slower. Is it just me?

hexatl's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit edit edit edit edit
    Last edited by hexatl; 07-04-2012 at 06:45 PM.

zEEneXx's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xasset View Post
    zEEneXx, i have changed your script to navigate on resolution 1600x900, 1280x720. It was pretty easy. I just emplement method from notAres script. Added correlating coefficients x_ratio=1600/1920, y_ratio=900/1080 and after that multiply on these coefficients all coordinates (pretty simple, takes 2mins as all arrays of coordinates in your script located in one place). For recognizing location of buttons and etc., I have made new pics for 1600x900 and recieved a problem with finding Resume button. I found solution in topic that it is required to change $ImageFiles[7][2] = "game.png|20" to 40. I tried and it begins to work. So bot navigates without problems - adjust movedelay and ok.

Now I see that bot doesn't recognize merchant, salvage icons... Searching area is correct, I think that here is same problem like with Resume button. Can you explain the logic how will impact changing figures in lines $ImageFiles[7][5] = "merchant.png|20" $ImageFiles[7][6] = "stash.png|20" $ImageFiles[5][1] = "corner.png|20" on finding these pics or regonizing them....
    the number after the "|" is the tolerance value, how much the screenpicture can be different to your search picture. (0 = every pixel matches, 200 = much pixel differences allowed)

else nice job on doing this

Originally Posted by murdock84 View Post
    hi

i have some problems with the bot
    1.it enters the game but wait too much (opens the inventory) so the mobs attack it sometimes nearly kill it too.
    2.when it 'start run'-ing it cast the spirit walk but dont start to run just after spirit walk ends.
    3.didnt find the cellar it doesnt matter if its opened or not, it never find it. i think it is too far from the cellar door. it casts the fetish army than teleport back and the procedure begins again.
    4.didnt use the splinter when its attacked (maybe will use in the cellar only)

im using with it with VMware;
    resolution 1920x1080 widescreen 16:9
    all setting as described(tripple checked)
    1. he waits only the very first run so long (to make sure he gets the correct startgold value and wait for some hardware lag)
    2. don't get this sentence. maybe im just a bit to drunk right now xD will read it again tomorrow
    3. every lag (internet or hardware) can screw up the movement. if you arent on the correct position he can't find the cellar, make sure he casts EVERY run spiritwalk ( if not increase $computerlag ) and increase movedelay also
    4. no selfdefense outside the cellar

Originally Posted by pokemon1231 View Post
    It feels that the newest version sells and salvages much slower. Is it just me?
    it should be faster mhh.. but however. he sells only every, 20th run? some seconds dosen't make a big difference for selling / salvaging

Originally Posted by hexatl View Post
    edit edit edit edit edit
    gj

edit: and for the other guy - no custom looting planned

kpewpew's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange, my WD won't cast wall of zombies but does cast the falling zombies.

hexatl's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zEEneXx View Post
    gj
    I am no longer getting memory issues with this build your script rocks!
    Originally Posted by kpewpew View Post
    Strange, my WD won't cast wall of zombies but does cast the falling zombies.
    I noticed that the timer between
    Send 1 and Send 3
    Is extremely low and 400 isn't enough time to recover from the cast time of Slam Dance ( change the timer from 400 to 800 in the script )

I also noticed that the script still works good without it, but man the difference is still HUGE!

Anyone else notice your "wall of zombies" isn't being casted?

Func UseSkills()
    ToLog("Using skills...")
    Send("{1}")
    Sleep(400 + $ComputerLag)

Send("{3}")

MouseClick('RIGHT')
    Sleep(250 + $ComputerLag)
    EndFunc

change to

Func UseSkills()
    ToLog("Using skills...")
    Send("{1}")
    Sleep(800 + $ComputerLag)

Send("{3}")

MouseClick('RIGHT')
    Sleep(250 + $ComputerLag)
    EndFunc
    Last edited by hexatl; 07-04-2012 at 08:07 PM.

kpewpew's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hexatl, I just tried your change and it fixed the problem! Now I'm going to tinker with the initial spirit walk casting, as sometimes it isn't cast. Either going to increase the overall computer lag sleep variable or increase that specific starting time..

Curious- is this script supposed to summon a wall of zombies to the left when the cellar is not found? If it is meant to, then I may need to modify a sleep timer there too.
    Last edited by kpewpew; 07-04-2012 at 08:56 PM.

TmanD6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i suggest : making script for 800 x 600, with all these features (Y) please and thank you

xasset's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the number after the "|" is the tolerance value, how much the screenpicture can be different to your search picture. (0 = every pixel matches, 200 = much pixel differences allowed)

else nice job on doing this
    Thx for explanation, it help really. I have finished and tested your script at 1600x900 resolution for monk and WD. Should I posted it here, or better to create another topic or PM you?

murdock84's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. he waits only the very first run so long (to make sure he gets the correct startgold value and wait for some hardware lag)
    2. don't get this sentence. maybe im just a bit to drunk right now xD will read it again tomorrow
    3. every lag (internet or hardware) can screw up the movement. if you arent on the correct position he can't find the cellar, make sure he casts EVERY run spiritwalk ( if not increase $computerlag ) and increase movedelay also
    4. no selfdefense outside the cellar
    1.i tried maybe 20 times and always wait a lot and opens inverntory.
    2.the second sentence i mean: in the log when I see the 'Start run' sentence the bot casts the Spirit walk but dont begin to run only when spirit walk ends.
    3.already set $computerlag to 200 and still not working well. should i increase number? and how much?

zEEneXx's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TmanD6 View Post
    i suggest : making script for 800 x 600, with all these features (Y) please and thank you
    i really don't think i'm able to port this to 800x600 with all functions

Originally Posted by xasset View Post
    Thx for explanation, it help really. I have finished and tested your script at 1600x900 resolution for monk and WD. Should I posted it here, or better to create another topic or PM you?
    np and do what ever you think is the best to publish the lower res version

Originally Posted by murdock84 View Post
    1.i tried maybe 20 times and always wait a lot and opens inverntory.
    2.the second sentence i mean: in the log when I see the 'Start run' sentence the bot casts the Spirit walk but dont begin to run only when spirit walk ends.
    3.already set $computerlag to 200 and still not working well. should i increase number? and how much?
    1. normally he should only wait 1,5 seconds for the first run. all other runs are only affected by $computerlag
    2. sounds like your vmware is VERY slow?
    3. increase it still it works perfectly on my vware i have:

400 $computerlag
    50 $moveldeay
    50 $selldelay
    50 $salvagedelay