Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is working great except I think I missed a step because I can't seem to modify the script when I run it... I can't change the ability keys, attack times, movement speed etc. I can modify the values, but the script is ignoring them after I run it.

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    LokiMadness's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Derpcore View Post
    This is working great except I think I missed a step because I can't seem to modify the script when I run it... I can't change the ability keys, attack times, movement speed etc. I can modify the values, but the script is ignoring them after I run it.
    Are u editing the script itself.. or the ini file ?.. there are 2 files that both have the "settings" but I think the final say comes down to the INI file and not the script file. Becasue my guess is that script what was he used in the early days, but to make it easier for other users he made a ini script and told the script to check the ini file what settings should be used so the normal user aint forced to go into the script itself to do changes.

My advice is edit the "S-SarkothBot.ini" file

Derpcore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LokiMadness View Post
    Are u editing the script itself.. or the ini file ?.. there are 2 files that both have the "settings" but I think the final say comes down to the INI file and not the script file. Becasue my guess is that script what was he used in the early days, but to make it easier for other users he made a ini script and told the script to check the ini file what settings should be used so the normal user aint forced to go into the script itself to do changes.

My advice is edit the "S-SarkothBot.ini" file

The problem was the file permissions and them being read-only. Windows 7 is a complete mess.

Windows 7 Take Ownership & Grant Permissions to Access Files & Folder

Thanks for such a great script

EDIT: You were also right. It was a combo of both...
    Last edited by Derpcore; 06-26-2012 at 04:00 PM.

lucbakker123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Derpcore, did u get the script to work. If so, could u help me a bit through TeamViewer?

MMOtoaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've made my own modification of this awesome script, current added stuff:

Working on 1920x1080, haven't tried on others! Probably only need to replace the .png to make it work with 1600x900 though.

- Gold Per Hour
    - Working customloot(had to take some code from the custom looting script, since it wasn't implemented in the main script, therefor it don't work unless edited)
    - Shows itemcount in the UI, instead of having to check the log after the session

It's currently modified to loot "of Death" weapons, "Archon" armor, & "Prosperous" armor, all which are ilvl 63 magic items, and of course rares / legendaries.

EDIT: updated with archon + prosperous armor http://speedy.sh/vW8hB/mmotoaster-script2.rar

I should mention this is a older version of the original script, works wonders however.

Hf
    Last edited by MMOtoaster; 06-26-2012 at 06:21 PM.

soysoycool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently i am confused on how to Custom pick a Blue weapon. I cut out the affix "of Death" of a blue weapon. And i saved to my Pic folder as PNG. But i am not sure what to do from this point on. Do i also need an icon to do so? Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soysoycool View Post
    Currently i am confused on how to Custom pick a Blue weapon. I cut out the affix "of Death" of a blue weapon. And i saved to my Pic folder as PNG. But i am not sure what to do from this point on. Do i also need an icon to do so? Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks
    Added a link to my customized script, hf

chaosad1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    Added a link to my customized script, hf
    Thanks for the looting script. Anything else that can be added besides "of death" weapons? Do +25 gf items have a different affix then non-perf (or mf stuff for that matter)?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosad1 View Post
    Thanks for the looting script. Anything else that can be added besides "of death" weapons? Do +25 gf items have a different affix then non-perf (or mf stuff for that matter)?
    Yep, anything you'd like can be added, I myself just added "Archon" and "Prosperous" affixes with pngs. Just print and crop(I advise you to take only 2-3 letters, to make the scan faster)

EDIT: Added all of them to the upload, see my other post
    Last edited by MMOtoaster; 06-26-2012 at 06:22 PM.

hhumpii's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by des82 View Post
    When my character has detected "DankCellar" and clicked to move towards it, it gets struck at the wall. Is there any solutions for this?
    Thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hi. try changing the "y" number.

Code:

RandClick("left", Round(300*$x_ratio), Round(80*$y_ratio), 5*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio) ;Entrance to cellar

Try making it this:
    Code:

RandClick("left", Round(300*$x_ratio), Round(75*$y_ratio), 3*$x_ratio, 3*$y_ratio) ;Entrance to cellar

It should make you click a tad higher, aswell as in a bit tighter of a radius, you may have better luck with it.

Atrayas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently tried this and works fine untill Old tristram road. Bot goes about halfway to were i can barely see the dank cellar then stops, runs to the south tree line and teleports to town. Does this if the cellar has spawned or not. Changed my run speed in the .ini folder to match my characters ru speed ad still the same thing.

Kraziazn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get this error everytime I start it.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

anyone else have this problem?

64bit windows7

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the script... Keep up the good work.

Here are some small things I tought about the bot was farming for me.
    1st day, so have to make sure everything is running smooth, before I let it work during the nightshift ;O)

The things I added to the script, myself, but maybe others like it and would be nice if it was not needed to change in the script myself for all "new" versions of the script if they where already added to the original script.

*1* Look at inventory during teleportation.
    Press C around 500 after he starts to teleport back to town. and then Press C once again to close the window before teleport is over.
    Reason - Just so u can check, how much money the character has, how full the bags are. Without having to pause or press the keyboard manually.

*2* Add more keysettings in the ini file, and option to "Dissable" sertain keys.
    The dissable is because Im doing some small changes and having the script callingout for "Caltrops" when I dont have the skill is bad.
    Like "Teleport" maybe even "Health Potions" if look at low HP is add.

*3* Call Ferret earlier
    Call for the Ferret when u enter the "Dank Cellar" instead after the mobs are dead. It can help with dps and pick up loot faster.
    Its not a huge thing, but on the other hand if it is an improvment and its not timeconsuming to do the change, then why not ;O)

*4* More options for mimic.
    Would be nice to have the option to be abel to do the settings in INI file for how long they are instead of doing it in the coding.

*5* press ALT during looting.
    The option to have "Always ON/OFF" does not work for me personally. So the bot to press ALT during the looting would be nice.

*6* Possebillty to dissenchant gear ?

*7* If yes on 6 then possebillity to add it to stash also ?
    ofc options on each kind of mats.

*8* maybe a new loggfile with only info about profits ?
    Gold at start of run, Gold at end of run, Bot starter and ran for xxx min. = Gold per min
    And have the option to add, how many legendary and set iteams where found during the run.

*9* Kill more mobs outside ?
    I found your bot/settings to be supricingly smooth, but the downside is that no cellar = no profit at all. ofc Im aware that its faster because of this. But if you want to add mimic features to make the bot more humanlike. And add timers to stall loggout and start things, then gold/run is worth more and more the more timers you have. Also we are all aware that to many fast runs / hour prob gets blizzards Warden more alert then someone who is doing less runs/hour.
    I ran another bot earlier, that was not as advanted, and smooth at this one. So I hade to make tons of changes of my own, and more shoot 3 balls of lightning, and move forward safe. What I saw during those runs was that mobs outside easy droped stashes 1500-2500 rather often.

Hope you read the post and comment to it if you get time.
    Love the bot, keep up the good work.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Atrayas View Post
    Currently tried this and works fine untill Old tristram road. Bot goes about halfway to were i can barely see the dank cellar then stops, runs to the south tree line and teleports to town. Does this if the cellar has spawned or not. Changed my run speed in the .ini folder to match my characters ru speed ad still the same thing.
    Had exact same problem. I was running 1600x900 ingame and 1680x1050 out on the desktop. I changed my desktop to 1600x900 = Problem solved.
    Im not sure you have the same problem. But maybe it can fix your problem.

fizzfang's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)