0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angrycoder View Post
    I think you are at the right DPS for sure. I have 318% GF, 140% MF, 25yrd pickup and 19k dps. Everything runs super smooth. I also sell every 10 runs, and it repairs when i sell, so i never lose a game to repairing.
    But 20-25k dps should be what you aim for imo.
    I stopped trying to get more GF at around 280 just because it really doesnt make that much of a difference. Plus the cost of an item gets astronomically higher. 600k for 24GF, 2M for 25GF. its just crazy. But yea, now that I have hit a point like this im going to keep upgrading my gear so its GF and MF with +Dex. Pickup radius is a bonus but not needed any larger than about 10-12.

As for repairing... I have already made changes to the script so that you dont lose a run to repair. you repair AFTER you finish a run. I never liked the way notAres had it set up before.

Also, I do 7 runs when I an farming at night, but during the day I do 10, 50 if im not looting magic. At night I need more inventory space for more gems. Thats just because I dont have stashing set up yet.
    Last edited by Shimizoki; 06-18-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    -Darkling Lord

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    edsel6502's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all trying having waypoint issues on a slower machine like a laptop, try setting the movement speed to 0. My movement speed is 12. And that works fine on my gaming desktop. However on my laptop, due to its slower GPU etc. I find that 0 movement speed gives me 100% realiablity on finding and detecting that the cellar doors are open.

Also, on a slower machine you definitely want to have the following set to ensure the item labels stay on screen enough for the Loot function to find a match.

Code:
    send("{ALTDOWN}")
    Call("Loot")
    send("{ALTUP}")

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by edsel6502 View Post
    For all trying having waypoint issues on a slower machine like a laptop, try setting the movement speed to 0. My movement speed is 12. And that works fine on my gaming desktop. However on my laptop, due to its slower GPU etc. I find that 0 movement speed gives me 100% realiablity on finding and detecting that the cellar doors are open.

Also, on a slower machine you definitely want to have the following set to ensure the item labels stay on screen enough for the Loot function to find a match.

Code:
    send("{ALTDOWN}")
    Call("Loot")
    send("{ALTUP}")
    Much better to bot without allowing the items to disappear at all, which is a basic setting built into the game. Just toggle it to always on.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much better to bot without allowing the items to disappear at all, which is a basic setting built into the game. Just toggle it to always on.
    Lol thanks angry I get tired of people asking me to put that in when so many other bots dont use it for that very reason...
    RQ though, you are all over the place in multiple threads answering questions for multiple bots... do you use them all? or do you just like answering questions?
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    Lol thanks angry I get tired of people asking me to put that in when so many other bots dont use it for that very reason...
    RQ though, you are all over the place in multiple threads answering questions for multiple bots... do you use them all? or do you just like answering questions?
    lol, i have used many. I have wrote 3. I have taken many pieces from your work, and ares. I just started using autoIt like a week-ish ago, so i read through the different bot scripts and see how people code things differently. Its more just for learning purposes.

Everytime i use a new version of yours or ares, i have to go through and change a lot. While the scripts try to be universal, they just never work for my resolution (1280 x 768), and my second monitor is (1360 x 768). I think these are 16:10 ratios? So everything is always off.

Both your scripts are very solid and i have ran both for over 12 hours each with no errors, its just adjusting coords for everything (selling, waypoints to cellar, etc etc) but the base code runs extremely well.
    Last edited by Angrycoder; 06-18-2012 at 04:46 PM.

soysoycool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh, 2 legend drops last night. Yet it didn't loot it. Rares were picked up smoothly, What will be the reasons behind that? Because i turned off looting on Blues? Btw, 1.3.3 is so smooth~

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, i have used many. I have wrote 3. I have taken many pieces from your work, and ares. I just started using autoIt like a week-ish ago, so i read through the different bot scripts and see how people code things differently. Its more just for learning purposes.

Everytime i use a new version of yours or ares, i have to go through and change a lot. While the scripts try to be universal, they just never work for my resolution (1280 x 76, and my second monitor is (1360 x 76. I think these are 16:10 ratios? So everything is always off.

Both your scripts are very solid and i have ran both for over 12 hours each with no errors, its just adjusting coords for everything (selling, waypoints to cellar, etc etc) but the base code runs extremely well.
    Lol thats the same with Ares and I, we started just a week ago. :P I'm actually trying to figure out a way to make it universal without having to force everyone to run it at 800x600 windowed. The problem is I dont have anything but 16:9 monitors. Leaves me with the inability to test anything I come up with. There has to be some kinda magic formula I can throw everything in to make it work.
    EDIT:: You are actually running 15:9

Originally Posted by soysoycool View Post
    Sigh, 2 legend drops last night. Yet it didn't loot it. Rares were picked up smoothly, What will be the reasons behind that? Because i turned off looting on Blues? Btw, 1.3.3 is so smooth~
    2 legendaries didnt actually drop, chances are you clicked on the lamp twice. The numbers displayed are what it thinks it picked up, not what it saw drop. meaning if it says you got 2 legendaries and they arent in your stash... you didnt actually have them drop.
    Last edited by Shimizoki; 06-18-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol thats the same with Ares and I, we started just a week ago. :P I'm actually trying to figure out a way to make it universal without having to force everyone to run it at 800x600 windowed. The problem is I dont have anything but 16:9 monitors. Leaves me with the inability to test anything I come up with. There has to be some kinda magic formula I can throw everything in to make it work.
    You can read this, its a good start. Kinda worked for me.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...solutions.html (A guide to get notAres's script running on various 16:10 and above resolutions.)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I've read that... but it doesnt really work as you still have to run it at a 16:9 resolution on a non 16:9 monitor. My hope was just to have it work in your native resolution. But the ratio thing doesnt work very well since they arent perfectly to scale.
    -Darkling Lord

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the maximum move speed you can have is 25% huh? Interesting. Still doesn't explain why I have to make the ini at 0 move speed bonus, but I kind of gave up on that a while ago.
    Is 1.3.4 worth trying? 1.3.3 is working great for me thus far, and I'm seeing a few minor complications with the newest version. It sounds like something that happens to me in Ares' script where it just goes too dang fast. Making an 800x600 or 1280x720 version of this script would be divine, since my computer could run so much smoother. Shim, I didn't know having a 16:9 monitor inhibits you from testing those resolutions. I have (or think I have) a 16:9 monitor, and I can go all they way down to 800x600 myself.

runtalan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is by far the easiest, and most effective AutoIT script I've seen. Great documentation on setup, as well as really nice auto-updating features. Took about 20 minutes to get it set up and running. Would love to donate a few gold, or help with QA/scripting. I just really hope they don't nerf Sarkoth, or crack down on AutoIT scripts.

Love settings for randomness to mimic human input. Thanks again!

SparrowKane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My toon just goes about halfway between the way point and the cellar, runs backwards a couple of feet to the south (against the group of trees), teleports to town and exits the game. Does the exact same thing every time. Any ideas on how to fix this?

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I've read that... but it doesnt really work as you still have to run it at a 16:9 resolution on a non 16:9 monitor. My hope was just to have it work in your native resolution. But the ratio thing doesnt work very well since they arent perfectly to scale.
    When i tested 1600x900 on my comp it was perfect, also i tested it without selecting 16:9 because i didnt have any option like that for 1600x900 res

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SparrowKane View Post
    My toon just goes about halfway between the way point and the cellar, runs backwards a couple of feet to the south (against the group of trees), teleports to town and exits the game. Does the exact same thing every time. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    You need to adjust your run speed settings and make sure you have the proper talents.

SparrowKane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to adjust your run speed settings and make sure you have the proper talents.
    My Movement Speed and Globe Radius is accurately set, and all of my active and passives match exactly with the required/recommended build.