Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot works amazingly...

I'm a noob in IT but i have to ask

does the bot use hooks/injections/memory functions? again, i'm a newb, so i have to ask.

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cxgjbiushdf View Post
    ONLINE STORE :

==== ( WWW.MAIDI2008.COM POLO TSHIRTS | TRUE RELIGION JEANS ) =====

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

==== ( WWW.MAIDI2008.COM POLO TSHIRTS | TRUE RELIGION JEANS ) =====

│\_╭╭╭╭╭_/│  
     │         │\|/  
     │ ●     ● │—☆—  
     │○ ╰┬┬┬╯ ○│/|\  
     │   ╰—╯   /  
     ╰—┬○————┬○╯  
      ╭│     │╮  
      ╰┴—————┴╯

Idiot why is it only one Sandal and one Sunglass ? lol wtf Puma slipper for $30 fantastic so its $60 for a pair
    Last edited by fukker; 06-18-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    @ Everyone,
    What do you people think on when will this cellar be nerfed? This is the most infamous cellar in Diablo 3 and i bet Blizzard knows about it.

@ Shimizoki,
    $default_resolutionX = 1920 ;DO NOT CHANGE
    $default_resolutionY = 1080 ;DO NOT CHANGE (seriously... i'll beat you with a stick)
    LOL

Also here a new png for 1920x1080 I'm not sure if i posted this already or not.

EDIT: just checked out some new codes that u put in 1.3.4 and found this
    Code:
            ;Check and Handle Network Disconnect
            If CheckFor("DisconnectError", "", 720*$x_ratio, 360*$y_ratio, 1200*$x_ratio, 480*$y_ratio, .5) Then
                RandClick("left", Round(960*$y_ratio), Round(635*$x_ratio), 25*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio)
                Sleep(1500)
            EndIf
    That';s the same disconnect Error that i posted?

EDIT2: Yes i just checked new pngs you uploaded
    1 - To quote blizzard... Soon
    2 - Lol, I got tired of people changing it
    3 - Thanks for the error
    4 - Glad I didnt have to tell you :P Lemme know if it works
    (Sorry... I cleaned it up abit for quoting purposes.)

Originally Posted by blablabla23 View Post
    im actually kinda new to this but just to confirm, the INI - is that the autoscript? because if it its, the movement speed was initially at 0 and it wasnt working so i set it to 15 to match the movement speed of my character.
    When you run the bot it will create a file called S-SarkothBot.ini You edit that file and that file only. You should not touch the contents of the script... ever.

ye u gotta put speed number manually i think, well thats what i do... and i usggest u get 10-12% boots to make it work faster for you.
    I hope you mean in the INI... else I will beat you with a stick too

Originally Posted by ALWIN21 View Post
    The bot works amazingly...
    I'm a noob in IT but i have to ask
    does the bot use hooks/injections/memory functions? again, i'm a newb, so i have to ask.
    Glad you like it, and no... absolutely not. Thats whats great about autoIt... doesnt use any of that stuff that real bots do. However it cant do anything as super cool as real bots either.
    -Darkling Lord

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I tried 1.3.4 and I must be honest... I could tell I wasn't going to like it as soon as it started pathfinding haha. It reminded me a whole lot of notAres' script in that it was just so inconsistent. My only theory is that the script tells the DH hunter what to do faster than what my comp can keep up with. For example: first click to start pathfinding, my DH starts moving. He run's in slow motion eeeever so slightly enough to affect the end result and botch cellar detection. Speaking of cellar detection... the script doesn't even give the pixelsearch enough time to detect the cellar when the cursor is over it. The cursor moves over the open cellar, then moves off of it right when it lights up. My computer isn't a dinorsaur or anything, but 1920x1080 gives me just enough lag to mess up the timings of the script. I have tried adjusting the numbers so the cursor would be in a different spot and even added a sleep timer so the cursor stays over the cellar door longer, but that didn't help. Even if the sleep timer was to help, the inconsistency of the cursor even making it to the cellar door is enough to turn me off of this version. I'm not mad or anything. I'm just telling it how it is on my end.

I understand if there are complications in making a version for a lower resolution don't worry, but this is a fine example of why I'd love a lower res version for the simple fact that the tiiiiiiny bit of lag doesn't interfere.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    I hope you mean in the INI... else I will beat you with a stick too.
    to be honest I never touch INI i open your script and change everything there then just compile it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post
    Well I tried 1.3.4 and I must be honest... I could tell I wasn't going to like it as soon as it started pathfinding haha. It reminded me a whole lot of notAres' script in that it was just so inconsistent. My only theory is that the script tells the DH hunter what to do faster than what my comp can keep up with. For example: first click to start pathfinding, my DH starts moving. He run's in slow motion eeeever so slightly enough to affect the end result and botch cellar detection. Speaking of cellar detection... the script doesn't even give the pixelsearch enough time to detect the cellar when the cursor is over it. The cursor moves over the open cellar, then moves off of it right when it lights up. My computer isn't a dinorsaur or anything, but 1920x1080 gives me just enough lag to mess up the timings of the script. I have tried adjusting the numbers so the cursor would be in a different spot and even added a sleep timer so the cursor stays over the cellar door longer, but that didn't help. Even if the sleep timer was to help, the inconsistency of the cursor even making it to the cellar door is enough to turn me off of this version. I'm not mad or anything. I'm just telling it how it is on my end.

I understand if there are complications in making a version for a lower resolution don't worry, but this is a fine example of why I'd love a lower res version for the simple fact that the tiiiiiiny bit of lag doesn't interfere.
    About lag, I was lagging last week im not sure why, then i just changed my Foreground FPS from 135 to 60 FPS and kept Background at 8 FPS, and I stopped lagging, I suggest you do the same because there was a person in this thread(can't remember who) that also said he was lagging and I told him to do what I did and he stopped lagging.

notAres's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are both gonna implement a feature to avoid accidental equips while identifying. Will be in both next versions

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About lag, I was lagging last week im not sure why, then i just changed my Foreground FPS from 135 to 60 FPS and kept Background at 8 FPS, and I stopped lagging, I suggest you do the same because there was a person in this thread(can't remember who) that also said he was lagging and I told him to do what I did and he stopped lagging.
    May I ask how I could go about changing my FPS?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    XD nevermind.... silly question. Sometimes I assume stuff is more complicated than it actually is. Take what you said about FPS for example... I thought it was referring to some thing I didn't know about involving my computer and what not, when it was really in Diablo 3. Okay so it still involves my computer if you want to be technical... but yeah.
    Last edited by qu9ke; 06-18-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You press options in diablo 3 and u will see Foreground and Background FPS option at the bottom

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I didnt change the pathing between 1.3.3 and 1.3.4... actually I didnt change the pathing at all since the very beginning. If you find its clicking faster than you can move, try dropping your movement speed in the INI to 0 again. Turns out slower computers need that. Also, it should work on any 16:9 resolution... just scale down and make new PNGs

to be honest I never touch INI i open your script and change everything there then just compile it
    lol well I guess you get the settings once then keep them that way for a week... so it works.

Originally Posted by notAres View Post
    We are both gonna implement a feature to avoid accidental equips while identifying. Will be in both next versions
    I thought you had something to do... leaving me to code while you go play on the forums... shame on you.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea... fukker.... that didn't really help with the consistency issue I'm having. I don't know what it is about these more recent versions of Shim's and Ares' scripts xD. They just don't work well with me. Yea I'm sticking with 1.3.3.... 1.3.4 is notAres all over again for me. The odds of me hitting that cellar are super slim xD.
    Last edited by qu9ke; 06-18-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    Well I didnt change the pathing between 1.3.3 and 1.3.4... actually I didnt change the pathing at all since the very beginning. If you find its clicking faster than you can move, try dropping your movement speed in the INI to 0 again. Turns out slower computers need that. Also, it should work on any 16:9 resolution... just scale down and make new PNGs

lol well I guess you get the settings once then keep them that way for a week... so it works.

I thought you had something to do... leaving me to code while you go play on the forums... shame on you.
    I'll give that a shot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea... fukker.... that didn't really help with the consistency issue I'm having. I don't know what it is about these more recent versions of Shim's and Ares' scripts xD. They just don't work well with me. Yea I'm sticking with 1.3.3.... 1.3.4 is notAres all over again for me. The odds of me hitting that cellar are super slim xD.
    if you want i can upload 1.1.2 version i still have it for now

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Shimizoki,

Any plans for any other cellars or anything for farming after Dank Cellar gets nerfed?