0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AnotherBlowKid View Post
    maybe ill just restart d3. How ever can there be a line added that searched for an image of the 3006 error everynow and then and just clicks it?
    pushing the Enter key will clear it, so if it's at the beginning just have it push enter. They had done some server update this morning so maybe that's the issue, hopefully it'll just go away.

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    n0b's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I run 1.3.6 it never clicks on the cellar even if it is open. It was working fine prior to my updating to the newest release from 1.3.0. Any suggestions? I updated all the Include + OCR files that were updated in 1.3.6.

Edit: Switched to notAres version. Working flawless right out the box. Leaving question for posterity sake. I noticed other people also had this issue throughout the life of this thread.
    Last edited by n0b; 06-28-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Zuelanda's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not looting any blues, how should I fix this?

LokiMadness's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zuelanda View Post
    I'm not looting any blues, how should I fix this?
    Did u read the instructions ?

chaosad1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AnotherBlowKid View Post
    maybe ill just restart d3. How ever can there be a line added that searched for an image of the 3006 error everynow and then and just clicks it?
    Take screenshot of the error.

Make a new png of the yellow word "error" in the screenshot and save it in your png directory as Error2.png

Add this extra check to your script around line 170 (The DisconnectError is here just for reference):

If CheckFor("DisconnectError", 720*$x_ratio, 360*$y_ratio, 1200*$x_ratio, 480*$y_ratio, .5) Then
    RandClick("left", Round(960*$y_ratio), Round(635*$x_ratio), 25*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio)
    Sleep(1500)
    EndIf

If CheckFor("Error2", 720*$x_ratio, 360*$y_ratio, 1200*$x_ratio, 480*$y_ratio, .5) Then
    RandClick("left", Round(960*$y_ratio), Round(635*$x_ratio), 25*$x_ratio, 5*$y_ratio)
    Sleep(1500)
    EndIf

This should click on the button to continue, if that error pops up.

chaosad1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zandinga View Post
    What happened to Shimizokis? He's been away for some days now...

This script needs a new release with the newest improvments already implemented on some other scripts:

1. GPH calculation
    I've included MMOtoaster GPH code into my shimizoki script and it works fine.

2. Improved Tooltip Bar
    duder tooltip ([Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]) is great

3. ilevel recognition and Salvage feature
    See zeenex code ([Gold/Itemfarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Act I Dank Cellar [WD] [Stash, Sell, Repair, +++])

4. The bot needs to loot and stash Jewelcraft designs!
    I had to stop the bot when I saw him vendoring a design worth 7.000.000 to the merchant!

There are people implementing their own code into their own scripts. Instead we should work togheter to concentrate those new features into the next releases of shimi script.
    While the other scripts ability to check ilvl and salvage is an improvement, I personally think im gonna hold out for a bit before implementing into my script. The guys over at the bh forums and here on the memory editing forums are making great strides with using au3 to read memory. I personally think some of these guys are getting carried away with all the ocr and imagesearching, when reading memory would be so much faster and efficient.

What really needs to happen is an integration of sark scripts and ah scripts. Do 10 runs of Sark, then search AH for 2-3 mins, rinse and repeat.
    Last edited by chaosad1; 06-28-2012 at 12:58 PM.

theavalonman's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosad1 View Post
    While the other scripts ability to check ilvl and salvage is an improvement, I personally think im gonna hold out for a bit before implementing into my script. The guys over at the bh forums and here on the memory editing forums are making great strides with using au3 to read memory. I personally think some of these guys are getting carried away with all the ocr and imagesearching, when reading memory would be so much faster and efficient.

What really needs to happen is an integration of sark scripts and ah scripts. Do 10 runs of Sark, then search AH for 2-3 mins, rinse and repeat.
    I do agree that reading memory is much faster and efficient, but wouldn't that makes it easier for warden to be detect the bot?

Zuelanda's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multiple times, yes. I've taken the screen shots and everything.

JackLinks's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zandinga View Post
    4. The bot needs to loot and stash Jewelcraft designs!
    I had to stop the bot when I saw him vendoring a design worth 7.000.000 to the merchant!
    Ouch. Makes me wonder, now.

chaosad1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JackLinks View Post
    Ouch. Makes me wonder, now.
    Same here. Are they a different color than blacksmith recipes, cause i get tons of the +4 affix junk blacksmith recipes.

Moonwalkr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosad1 View Post
    Same here. Are they a different color than blacksmith recipes, cause i get tons of the +4 affix junk blacksmith recipes.
    Yes the jewelcrafting designs have a blue/purple(?) background versus the yellow blacksmith ones. I don't have vendoring on for this reason, but it's very rare drop so you probably didn't vendor one.

AerobicTortoise's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having trouble getting the script to work properly. Strangely, it ran fine overnight and made me about 1.3 million gold as well as some rares and a legendary. I stopped it for a little bit this morning to do some auctioning and because of the error 3006 business. Have not been able to get it to run decently since. It seems like it frequently (but not always) skips the first couple lines of the script and just smokescreens in place before running, which throws everything off. It also doesn't normally seem to even load the .ini file as I have it set to manage after every 25 runs, but it usually shows 5 when i start the script. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else picking up rare rings and amulets? I don't recall ever picking one up, or maybe they are just much more rare than other items? I get at least 5 rare belts overnight and no rings nor amulets.

MMOtoaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moonwalkr View Post
    Anyone else picking up rare rings and amulets? I don't recall ever picking one up, or maybe they are just much more rare than other items? I get at least 5 rare belts overnight and no rings nor amulets.
    It's looting them correctly, don't worry, got at least 1 ring and 1 amulet within an hour. They're more rare though!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    It's looting them correctly, don't worry, got at least 1 ring and 1 amulet within an hour. They're more rare though!
    Ok good I must get a ton of crappy ones since I vendor off at least 30 rares in the morning pretty quickly so I don't notice. I have more luck with sets and legendaries so I guess RNG is with me on that end!