[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Gold, Loot, Stash [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1600x900 Windowed] menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Timmywimmy's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This script for loot grabbing works awesome. I took the loot grabbing and game creation/death/exit detection and added it to my already perfected wizard teleport script and it is a perfect combo. The only problem I have is I don't think i saw a check loot for set items and it picked up a legendary ring and wouldn't stash it. It wouldn't sell it either cause its not identified so that was good but it just sat in my inventory the entire time. I tried to find the pixel color but I'm not that good at that part and couldn't get it to work. That part is fine, i doubt i'll find legendary all night and fill my regular inventory up with them lol so. Can we add a set item find or did I miss this from the script?

Also, my buddy wanted a barb script so I wrote him the beginning portion up until sark is killed and then added the rest of this script to it for him and his works very well as well. Awesome job on the looting/stashing/selling/repairing in my opinion. This is almost flawless for me and my buddy.

[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Gold, Loot, Stash [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1600x900 Windowed]
    haitianboy420's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone share some PNGs for 1600x900 to be used with the new 1.5a?

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a fix for the issue where the bot will stop running if the cellar DOES NOT spawn and you are killed while casting the town portal???

onfire4jc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

minor fix needed to script

I have a the same problem with poxpox and I am trying to troubleshoot the problem. If character dies when dank cellar does not spawn. The bot will do 2 things: 1) glitch in the resume game menu or 2) glitch after resuming game but just stand at the Old Ruins checkpoint without running anymore. If I find the solution, I will post. If someone, else knows how would also love to see a reply.
    Last edited by onfire4jc; 06-14-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: typo

acewhoace's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poxpox View Post
    Does anyone have a fix for the issue where the bot will stop running if the cellar DOES NOT spawn and you are killed while casting the town portal???
    If the MainMenu function isn't working for you, you can still use the CheckDead function. Just add sleep time between no dank detected and exit loop.

Code:
                    Else
                                          Sleep(50)
                                          Send("t")
                                          Sleep(6000)   <- Add this. You may need to adjust the value up or down.
                                          Sleep($tptime)
                                          Call("CheckDead")
    				      Call("CheckWindow")
    That will make it wait at camp for 6 seconds before exiting the game, thus allowing the Checkdead function to work properly. Only issue is that it adds 6 seconds to run time when dank is not detected.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Timmywimmy View Post
    I tried to find the pixel color but I'm not that good at that part and couldn't get it to work. That part is fine, i doubt i'll find legendary all night and fill my regular inventory up with them lol so. Can we add a set item find or did I miss this from the script?
    I realized this but unfortunately I have not dropped any single slot legendary items. That is the reason there is no pixel code for them. Basically you need to add pixel color for legendary single slots in the DepositRare function to stash single slot legendaries like rings and amulets.

If you look up a couple posts, it shows you how to get the color code using AutoIt Window Info. I just magnified the borders of the items (where it is yellow for rares, and orange for legendary) and tried to find a spot with several similar pixels and used that color code. Not sure if that makes sense to you.

For legendary single item stash - Add one or two of these into the DepositRare function and find the proper color code.
    1170,513,1593,758 <- This is coordinates of your stash bag
    0x46E245 <- This is the color code it looks for in your bag to deposit into stash chest
    Code:
     $Legend1 = PixelSearch(1170,513,1593,758,0x46E245)
             If Not @error Then
    		 MouseClick("right", $Legend1[0], $Legend1[1])
    		 Sleep(500)
    		 $i+= 1
    		 If $i <= 10 Then
    			   Call("DepositRare")
    		 EndIf
    	  EndIf

I don't think i saw a check loot for set items and it picked up a legendary ring and wouldn't stash it.
    It's in there. Perhaps the color code is wrong if it isn't picking it up. I haven't dropped a set item yet so I can't test.

Code:
    Func CheckLoot()
        Sleep(Random(500,2000))
        $SetLoot = PixelSearch(Round(400*$x_ratio), 0, Round(1690*$x_ratio), Round(900*$y_ratio), 0x02CE01, 2) ; set loot
        If Not @error Then
           MouseClick ('left', $SetLoot[0], $SetLoot[1])
           Sleep(Random(800,1200))
           $i+= 1
           If $i <= 6 Then
                  Call("CheckLoot")
           EndIf
        EndIf
    Last edited by acewhoace; 06-14-2012 at 04:19 PM.

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by acewhoace View Post
    If the MainMenu function isn't working for you, you can still use the CheckDead function. Just add sleep time between no dank detected and exit loop.

Code:
                    Else
                                          Sleep(50)
                                          Send("t")
                                          Sleep($tptime)
                                          Call("CheckDead")
    				      Call("CheckWindow")
    That will make it wait at camp for 6 seconds before exiting the game, thus allowing the Checkdead function to work properly. Only issue is that it adds 6 seconds to run time when dank is not detected.
    Thanks, trying this out now.

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by acewhoace View Post

Code:
                    Else
                                          Sleep(50)
                                          Send("t")
                                          Sleep($tptime)
                                          Call("CheckDead")
    				      Call("CheckWindow")
    This does not fix the problem. The problem is, is that when it detects there isn't a cellar, and begins to cast a TP, the character is killed by mobs. It eventually leaves the game (from the death screen, 10 second countdown), and makes it's way back to the main menu. It then creates a new game, but the run never starts.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by totoytigas View Post
    hi, pls help, i've tried all suggestions here but my wiz never reach the cellar, it's just doing its stuff in the town, running around, casting..any advice?
    Either you haven't done all the steps in the OP or you have latency issues. First check to make sure you did ALL the steps. If you have, the problem is probably because your computer/internet is a little slower than what I'm using. In that case, you would need to increase the sleep times in the code (1000 = 1 second).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poxpox, post your script and I'll take a look.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Poxpox is correct. This checkdead function does not fix the real issue. Since, it will eventually leave game. But the new loop in menu or after resuming game at the Old Ruins checkpoint won't run after the character is killed by mob during the casting of TP.

soeber's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im also dying before cellar.

Send("4")
    Sleep(140)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(140)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(140)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("4")
    Sleep(80)
    Send("2")
    Send("1")
    Send("3")
    Sleep(300)
    MouseMove(Round(290*$x_ratio),Round(270*$y_ratio),1) ;moves cursor over to the

cellar so the proper blue pixel becomes highlighted
    Sleep(1400)
    i use Wave of force and diamond skin when i reach that place, saves me 50% of the time.
    this coud be solved by dropping a hydra or something like it. but since all my 4 key skills are used, + arcane orb i only have left mouse button to put hydra on. how woud you script this ?
    Last edited by soeber; 06-14-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Menu Loop is fixed with the Sleep time added. If you are still getting it, then you would need to up the time so it gives it enough time to die. The run not starting after game resumes needs to be looked at. But I can't do that without looking at your script.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soeber View Post
    Same problem as poxpox

i use Wave of force and diamond skin when i reach that place, saves me 50% of the time.
    this coud be solved by dropping a hydra or something like it. but since all my 4 key skills are used, + arcane orb i only have left mouse button to put hydra on. how woud you script this ?
    You would need to add it after it doesn't detect dank. And find the coordinates (x,y) of where your character stops after teleport.

Code:
    MouseClick ('left', x, y)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey acewhoace,

I have not added any of the following changes, "Menu Loop is fixed with the Sleep time added. If you are still getting it, then you would need to up the time so it gives it enough time to die. The run not starting after game resumes needs to be looked at. But I can't do that without looking at your script."

But here is my current script based off yours that I'm running: (let me know if see the problem with the script not running after resume game at the Old Ruins checkpoint)
    D3 Dank Cellar - Pastebin.com

Also, this usually only happens 1/20 runs (only occurs when teleporting into a mob when dank cellar is missing) so again its minor but it could use the fix if people choose to run for longer periods.
    Last edited by onfire4jc; 06-14-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: update

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast