[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Gold, Loot, Stash [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1600x900 Windowed] menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    acewhoace's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by InjectChaos View Post
    It is on Windowed. I've ran it.. Killed Sak and picked up loot.. It works as far as that, just won't work after it leave game. It just sits.. I'm looking into the above code at the moment..
    Just delete the whole MainMenu function then. The only thing is that it could get stuck if you die when there is no cellar.

[Goldfarming] Sarkoth Gold, Loot, Stash [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1600x900 Windowed]
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the actually .au3 file I use, just in case Pastebin is messing something up.

Download stash.au3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

poxpox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is an edited version (i deleted all of the main menu functions) to use if you are having problems with it failing to loop:

http://pastebin.com/xCDzqMY8
    Last edited by poxpox; 06-13-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poxpox View Post
    Here is an edited version (i deleted all of the main menu functions) to use if you are having problems with it failing to loop:

;notAres' Sarkoth DH Gold Script 1.3a - 6/9/2012 - Holy shit look how beautiful - Pastebin.com
    Nice! I updated some of the colors for DepositRare function. You should update them. More reliable stashing of single slot rares and legendaries

InjectChaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I deleted the MainMenu function and it's great but quick question..

At what line do I edit to increase the time (sleep) to when it leaves the game to where it moves mouse and clicks Resume Game?

That's my only need to fix at this moment.

Thanks for all the help so far though!

EDIT: Just added a sleep function before mouse click to resume game, thanks all!
    Last edited by InjectChaos; 06-13-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by InjectChaos View Post
    I deleted the MainMenu function and it's great but quick question..

At what line do I edit to increase the time (sleep) to when it leaves the game to where it moves mouse and clicks Resume Game?

That's my only need to fix at this moment.

Thanks for all the help so far though!
    Post your script and I'll let you . Basically, any line with the comment ";button to resume game from main menu" needs to have a Sleep added in before this line.

Code:
    Sleep(1000)  <-- Add this 1000 = 1 second
    MouseClick("left", Round(230*$x_ratio),Round(416*$y_ratio)) ;button to resume game from main menu
    Last edited by acewhoace; 06-13-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Akownerz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by acewhoace View Post
    The lines that look like these "If Hex($Pixeltestgm, 6) == "621610" Then" need to be edited with the proper hex color codes on your system. Use Autoit Window Info to check the hex color codes on your windows. The error may be because your in-game graphics are set too low.

Code:
    Func MainMenu() ;verifies the screen is at the main menu before attempting to start the next game to avoid getting trapped in menus.
              Local $Menu = False
              While $Menu = False
              $Pixeltestmm = PixelGetColor(Round(251*$x_ratio), Round(284*$y_ratio)) ;tests for main menu
                     If Hex($Pixeltestmm, 6) == "683C02" Then
                            $Menu = True
                     Else
                            $Pixeltestgm = PixelGetColor(Round(937*$x_ratio), Round(246*$y_ratio)) ;checks if game menu is open
                            If Hex($Pixeltestgm, 6) == "621610" Then
                               Send("{Escape}") ;return to main menu
                                                       $Menu = True
                            Else
                               $Pixeltestgmexit = PixelGetColor(Round(975*$x_ratio), Round(428*$y_ratio)) ;checks if exit game menu is open
                               If Hex($Pixeltestgmexit, 6) == "FFA300" Then
                                      Send("{Escape}")
                                      Send("{Escape}")
                                      $Menu = True
                               Else
                                      $Pixeltestbm = PixelGetColor(Round(958*$x_ratio), Round(150*$y_ratio)) ;checks if banner customization window is open
                                      If Hex($Pixeltestbm, 6) == "933618" Then
                                             Send("{Escape}")
                                             $Menu = True
                                      Else
                                             $Pixeltestpm = PixelGetColor(Round(1506*$x_ratio), Round(138*$y_ratio)) ;checks if player window is open
                                             If Hex($Pixeltestpm, 6) == "320c08" Then
                                                    Send("{Escape}")
                                                    $Menu = True
                                             EndIf
                                      EndIf
                               EndIf
                            EndIf
                     EndIf
              WEnd
               EndFunc

Did you follow all the instructions in the OP?
    I followed all instructions given at the top of this physical page to the T. All graphics settings are set to highest, 200 FPS, ect ect. Whatever has a max, I have it set on it. I attempted to use Autoit Window Info, but alas failed. I do not understand the concept of the program. I drag the Finder Tool over Diablo, or any program in that case, but no hex color codes were given. Please bare in mind, this isn't exactly my area of expertise. If you could define this a little bit more, others and myself would appreciate this greatly. It makes me happy just to have it work, as I can not access 1920x1080.

Akownerz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Akownerz View Post
    I followed all instructions given at the top of this physical page to the T. All graphics settings are set to highest, 200 FPS, ect ect. Whatever has a max, I have it set on it. I attempted to use Autoit Window Info, but alas failed. I do not understand the concept of the program. I drag the Finder Tool over Diablo, or any program in that case, but no hex color codes were given. Please bare in mind, this isn't exactly my area of expertise. If you could define this a little bit more, others and myself would appreciate this greatly. It makes me happy just to have it work, as I can not access 1920x1080.
    This is all invalid, as when I tried poxpox's version, it worked just fine. Question though, it isn't picking up flawless gems? Is that something that was lost with all the main functions?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open Auto It Window Info
    Go to Options -> Magnify
    Go to Options -> Coord Mode -> Window
    Go to the tab portion (half way down) and click the ">" until the Mouse Tab comes up
    Click the mouse tab
    Left-click and HOLD the Finder Tool

That will give you the co-ordinates and the Hex color

So for this, which is the game menu, it checks for the color 0x621610 at Position 937,246

Code:
    $Pixeltestgm = PixelGetColor(Round(937*$x_ratio), Round(246*$y_ratio)) ;checks if game menu is open
                            If Hex($Pixeltestgm, 6) == "621610" Then
    Last edited by acewhoace; 06-13-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is all invalid, as when I tried poxpox's version, it worked just fine. Question though, it isn't picking up flawless gems? Is that something that was lost with all the main functions?
    Can't be all invalid since poxpox just removed the MainMenu functions out of the script. The gems are unreliable for both looting and stashing. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I look as gems as a bonus. The biggest thing for me was a script that wouldn't break, which this is for me. Just do what everyone does and pull pieces of code out to modify your own.
    Last edited by acewhoace; 06-13-2012 at 09:55 PM.

CidSmoke's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I want to say this is a awesome script, it works fine on me, all except for the vending and the repairing, been watching it for about an hour. It clicks him but doesn't pop up the menu, or my inventory, then my wizard starts teleporting around, when he tries to repair, or he starts shooting arcane orbs when trying to sell, i wonder if it could be a latency issue though. I was wondering if there is any way i could fix this. Either way the AH is broken with insane prices, this helps me out alot, when I got to 60 any decent weapons are over 1mil. I just want to say thanks also.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CidSmoke View Post
    Hey man, I want to say this is a awesome script, it works fine on me, all except for the vending and the repairing, been watching it for about an hour. It clicks him but doesn't pop up the menu, or my inventory, then my wizard starts teleporting around, when he tries to repair, or he starts shooting arcane orbs when trying to sell, i wonder if it could be a latency issue though. I was wondering if there is any way i could fix this. Either way the AH is broken with insane prices, this helps me out alot, when I got to 60 any decent weapons are over 1mil. I just want to say thanks also.
    I had to change the coordinates to make it work on my computer. This is the original code coordinates. They may work for you. If not, you will have to Identify the coordinates yourself and insert them into the code. Replace these parts in the script.

Code:
    Func Town()
       $runMade = $runMade + 1
       If $runMade > 5 Then
    	  $runMade = 0
    	  MouseClick("left", 1064, 256)		;go to chest
    	  Sleep(2000)
    	  MouseClick("left", 517, 251)		; 1st tab
    	  Sleep(500);
    	  DropInChest();
    	  MouseClick("left", 517, 378)		; 2nd tab
    	  Sleep(500);
    	  DepositRare()
    	  MouseClick("left", 517, 500)		; 3rd tab
    	  Sleep(500);
    	  DepositRare()
    	  Sleep(500);
    	  Send("{ESCAPE}") ;close windows
    	  Sleep(500)
    	  MouseClick("left", 1515, 69)		;go half way to vendor
    	  Sleep(2000)
    	  MouseClick("left", 1105, 225)		;go half way to vendor
    	  Sleep(2000)
    	  VendorAll()
    	  MouseClick("left", 506, 483)		;click repair tab
    	  Sleep(200)
    	  MouseClick("left", 242, 528)		;click repair
    	  Sleep(200)
    	  Send("{ESCAPE}") ;close windows
    	  Sleep(500)
       EndIf

EndFunc
    Code:
    Func VendorAll()
       For $i = 0 To 9 Step 1
    	  MouseClick("right", 1432 + (50 * $i), 609)
    	  Sleep(25)
    	  MouseClick("right", 1432 + (50 * $i), 609 + 50)
    	  Sleep(25)
    	  MouseClick("right", 1432 + (50 * $i), 609 + 100)
    	  Sleep(25)
    	  MouseClick("right", 1432 + (50 * $i), 609 + 150)
    	  Sleep(25)
    	  MouseClick("right", 1432 + (50 * $i), 609 + 200)
    	  Sleep(25)
    	  MouseClick("right", 1432 + (50 * $i), 609 + 250)
    	  Sleep(25)
       Next
    EndFunc

CidSmoke's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acewhoace, you are a gentleman and a scholar, I want to say thank you very much for this script. I tweaked it a little bit,but i got it working 100% now, thanks man I really appreciate it, and keep up the good work. Although the servers are down now, I can leave it running tomorrow while I'm at work. Thanks again.

totoytigas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, pls help, i've tried all suggestions here but my wiz never reach the cellar, it's just doing its stuff in the town, running around, casting..any advice?

totoytigas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by totoytigas View Post
    hi, pls help, i've tried all suggestions here but my wiz never reach the cellar, it's just doing its stuff in the town, running around, casting..any advice?
    one thing to add, my resolution is 1600x900 (16:9 widescreen) - Windowed.. is this the same?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast