Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one question... I tried looking through this forum for an answer but 85 pages is a lot.. sorry to bother if it has been answered before. Basically, everything with the bot runs smoothly except for one thing. Once in a while, for some reason if there is a timer before my witch doctor can leave (ie. he died and is resetting the script, or just leaving because for some reason he failed to TP back to town), the timer would reach 0 and immediately the script presses "Esc" again and then mouses over "Leave game" and my game just freezes there, with the "LEAVING GAME" window over the "ESC MENU". In order to fix this issue, I have to manually press ESC, and once I do, it just goes back to the character selection screen. The problem is, the whole point of the script is suppose to allow my character to farm without me actually being present, but in order to fix this, I have to be at my computer. Is there any way to fix it? If the problem is not clear, I'll try to provide more details.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Only when i've tweaked script myself and guessed a bit :P
    My antivirus always warns for the .exe file but not autoit execution. Have to whitelist the .exe.
    Dont run as admin and was curious if i assumed wrong about it only affecting GUI settings

Im drunk, i should stop posting :x
    LOL, +rep to you, have a good night.
    I heard about someone cannot get pixelsearch working without admin...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdfghjklisaword View Post
    I have one question... I tried looking through this forum for an answer but 85 pages is a lot.. sorry to bother if it has been answered before. Basically, everything with the bot runs smoothly except for one thing. Once in a while, for some reason if there is a timer before my witch doctor can leave (ie. he died and is resetting the script, or just leaving because for some reason he failed to TP back to town), the timer would reach 0 and immediately the script presses "Esc" again and then mouses over "Leave game" and my game just freezes there, with the "LEAVING GAME" window over the "ESC MENU". In order to fix this issue, I have to manually press ESC, and once I do, it just goes back to the character selection screen. The problem is, the whole point of the script is suppose to allow my character to farm without me actually being present, but in order to fix this, I have to be at my computer. Is there any way to fix it? If the problem is not clear, I'll try to provide more details.
    Yea you are not the only one experiencing it. I will look into it...

santa666's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    @santa666 By the way, did you recommend using workstation 8 to run D3?
    Workstation 8+ has native support for 3d acceleration.(6.5+ will only have beta and need to configure host manually) i've never had any reason to make use of that new feature so cant really say much about it.
    My guess is it gives directx / opengl support/drivers

asdfghjklisaword's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea you are not the only one experiencing it. I will look into it...
    Thank you for such a quick response. As I have said, it happens once in a while (Happened once after running it for one hour and another time when I had it running for two hours). Thank you again for continuing to update this script.

santa666's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious, do you experience this while actually playing a character ?
    I can play my DH for hours and nothing.
    Put on the script (thats been able to run 15+ hours straight) and it will DC within an hour, this started 1.5-2 days ago.

mitch12555's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im using 800x600, And right as i get in the game, it summons my Fetish army and stuff, but then it tries to leave the game. I think i binded the middle mouse button correctly, It should say mousewheelup, right? Because i cant click it.

noladrew320's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the effort! But I think zombie bear can easily trigger the "not enough mana" warning and cause malfunction. It can work well in your particular condition but maybe not universal enough... About vendor in 800x600, we are trying to see if we can get everyone to use 1080P with the help of a VM
    I'm using Rain Dance with Big Bad Voodoo and the 300% mana regen passive. The time that it saves is very noticeable and I never run out of mana. I'll link to the build I'm using here: Witch Doctor - Game Guide - Diablo III
    I use Gargantuan on start before i Spirit Walk towards the cellar. If cellar is closed, I drop Fetish Army and Hex, preventing knock back during Teleport. If cellar is open, I go inside and drop Big Bad Voodoo, Fetish Army, and Hex and go to town with Zombie Bears. Takes ~3-4 seconds to kill everything. I run ~210% GF with 30 gold pickup radius. Moves to a couple spots to ensure all gold being picked up and uses Teleport. I don't pick up loot (as their is no vendor function in 800*600 but I'm working from another 800*600 script with vendor functions (but in all the script sucks) to implement them into this one (because its AMAZING)). I give LOTS of credit to OP and andy for this script, it's WAY more efficient than most DH bots, with a far less chance to die. GG Witch Doctors.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what happened. You can try the updated one. It should be fixed now.
    The reason causing this bug is (the script) pressing ESC and the leave button very quickly during the last second of the count down, and Blizzard does not handle this situation LOL. I manually simulated this condition orz
    Last edited by andygongyb; 06-22-2012 at 09:15 PM.

noladrew320's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mitch12555 View Post
    Im using 800x600, And right as i get in the game, it summons my Fetish army and stuff, but then it tries to leave the game. I think i binded the middle mouse button correctly, It should say mousewheelup, right? Because i cant click it.
    It should say MOUSE3 in game.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nille83 View Post
    Look here.

Imageshack - diabloee.jpg

Dont think its my network. Becuase everything works if i push ESC manually.

Looks like something in the script open the menu behind the countdown. Dont know if that is the problem.

Looks that it only happends when it try to exit in the cellar. Can i change something in the scipt that it will take TP everytime to town?
    Try the updated one, it should be fixed

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious, do you experience this while actually playing a character ?
    I can play my DH for hours and nothing.
    Put on the script (thats been able to run 15+ hours straight) and it will DC within an hour, this started 1.5-2 days ago.
    See my response to him to find what happened LOL you can simulate the situation too

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Workstation 8+ has native support for 3d acceleration.(6.5+ will only have beta and need to configure host manually) i've never had any reason to make use of that new feature so cant really say much about it.
    My guess is it gives directx / opengl support/drivers
    then that's nothing do with D3 LOL Blizzard is using its own stuff right?

asdfghjklisaword's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what happened. You can try the updated one. It should be fixed now.
    The reason causing this bug is (the script) pressing ESC and the leave button very quickly during the last second of the count down, and Blizzard does not handle this situation LOL. I manually simulated this condition orz
    Sorry to sound stupid, but how do I find the updated one?

mitch12555's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noladrew320 View Post
    It should say MOUSE3 in game.

The only thing i can do is Mouse4, i cant click on it with my left or right pad, it doesnt do anything.