Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we need to have identical gfx settings other than resolution? What's your texture quality, low fx setting, shadows, antialiasing etc?

[Goldfarming] notAres' Sarkoth DH Gold Script [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080]
    batigol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    repair isnt working for me, it doesnt tp back to town.

notAres's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed the repair loop, much better detection now.

ninetofive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't test repair right now as had to do full repair but the spacebar command is now working as intended no more infinite death loop!

wittekop's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notAres View Post
    It's detecting the red in the window as the repair icon. Is CheckWindow() working properly for your resolution, it does close any windows right? It just messes up after that?

I changed it to scan the top right for the icon. Shouldn't need exact locations, it should scale.
    i know that's what it should do. maybe it's a bug in diablo3 ? because my settings are @ 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed, but when i use the autoIT window info tool and put the cursor on the broken armor it tells me the location is 1012, 25 which would fit for a 1280x720 resolution (which was my previous setting)
    I tried restarting D3, problem still exists.
    also tried hardcoding the pixelsearch location like this :
    $RepairArea = PixelSearch(1010, 22, 1015, 28, $yellow, 2)
    and changed the color code of $yellow to the value autoit window info gave me

==> repair function works now ; i had to add 0x... to the color code , your version uses the value without 0x

i guess i can switch back to 1280x720 resolution and start hardcoding all my pixeldetections.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this also pick up rare drop? if yes then it isnt working for me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to replicate an exit loop by dying to a teleport with the exit screen open, which changes the colors on the deadcheck, causing it to continue the loop. Therefore, I checked for the modified (darker) dead button. Fixes things.

ElseIf Hex($Pixeltest, 6) == "0C0000" OR Hex($Pixeltest, 6) == "030101" Then
    Sleep(10000)

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    K i tried do use Fraps to record a video for 5 mins to show that everything works perfect but it ended up in 26GB, then i tried to use broadcasting method and remove my bottom part of the screen but i cant and it shows my nickname there, since i dont wanna get banned all i suggest is that u use high graphics, fullscreen/ fullscreenwindowed with Low FX thats what i use

P.S: All im trying to say notAres did amazing job and everything works so check your setup. i think problem is there

EDIT: will test latest version now, brb with results and full config that i have
    Last edited by fukker; 06-07-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    confirmed, death check work.

wittekop's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for testing fukker, i'm getting a strong feeling that is exactly my problem as well.

I never said a bad word about notAres, i also think he's doing an amazing job. I'm just listing my problems, hoping to get some help and by doing so maybe getting some improvements for everyone through his edits

As stated in one of my previous posts i either can't run high resolution, or there is a bug in D3 that shows a higher resolution setting in the game options when it's really still at my previous settings

i changed the repair detection back to notAres' settings ; the repair works, but now my char goes to repair alot when it's not needed. i'm gonna reset mine back to the hardcoded one i tried before.
    Also : the checkdead still doesn't work for me. I guess i'll have to find another 'hardcode' pixeldetection for that as well ; probably the same for checkwindow...

So far i haven't had any problems with a window popping up so i don't think i can change that yet unless i can force the error somehow.

as for the checkloot function ... problems for later .. it's 4.45 AM here, starting to get sleepy. just gonna try to get it running for gold without too many loops/errors for now

bleddcfreak7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @notAres, this is an AMAZING script. Truly appreciate all of your work done so far. I do have one issue though:

I am not sure if my gear is just not up to par or there isn't enough dps time during the sarkarth fight and his minions. usually when i use the script it kills the right minions. but leaves sarkrath and the left minion at half health so i run in and die everytime. I was wondering if there is a dex requirement or weapon damage requirement. I am at 357 dex, 7371 damage (on character sheet with sharpshooter maxed) and 910.7 damage bow. Let me know if i need to increase my damage or something. Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wittekop View Post
    thx for testing fukker, i'm getting a strong feeling that is exactly my problem as well.

I never said a bad word about notAres, i also think he's doing an amazing job. I'm just listing my problems, hoping to get some help and by doing so maybe getting some improvements for everyone through his edits

As stated in one of my previous posts i either can't run high resolution, or there is a bug in D3 that shows a higher resolution setting in the game options when it's really still at my previous settings

i changed the repair detection back to notAres' settings ; the repair works, but now my char goes to repair alot when it's not needed. i'm gonna reset mine back to the hardcoded one i tried before.
    Also : the checkdead still doesn't work for me. I guess i'll have to find another 'hardcode' pixeldetection for that as well ; probably the same for checkwindow...

So far i haven't had any problems with a window popping up so i don't think i can change that yet unless i can force the error somehow.

as for the checkloot function ... problems for later .. it's 4.45 AM here, starting to get sleepy. just gonna try to get it running for gold without too many loops/errors for now
    You tried the latest version and it's still repairing too much? 100% not an issue for me, so I don't know how to replicate it. Perhaps it's scanning too large of an area (tighten it down as much as you can) and it's picking up a pure yellow or red pixel somehow. Weird.

As for the checkdead, just pick a spot directly on the Revive button and hardcode coordinates for your resolution (and maybe change the color codes).

0x0C0404/0x310000 = Normal before/after res timer

0x0C0000/0x030101 = Colors when exit timer is up

Originally Posted by bleddcfreak7 View Post
    @notAres, this is an AMAZING script. Truly appreciate all of your work done so far. I do have one issue though:

I am not sure if my gear is just not up to par or there isn't enough dps time during the sarkarth fight and his minions. usually when i use the script it kills the right minions. but leaves sarkrath and the left minion at half health so i run in and die everytime. I was wondering if there is a dex requirement or weapon damage requirement. I a.0m at 357 dex, 7371 damage (on character sheet with sharpshooter maxed) and 910.7 damage bow. Let me know if i need to increase my damage or something. Thanks!
    Try increasing all the timers between SHIFT DOWN and SHIFT UP, since this is the attack phase. Everything is labeled, and it just shoots nether tentacles for however long the sleep() functions are running. 4200 is the first one, start by increasing that

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ notAres,

tested your latest build:

Went for a shot of whiskey in my kitchen then went for a smoke 42k gold, without problems.
    I use some of my stuff there but they dont do anything for problems that people have.

anyways im running this with Fullscreen/Fullscreen Windowed at 16:9 Aspect Scale with High Graphics and Low FX

I can't say anything else because i dont know how to help others, i would love to stream it but my nickname is there i dont wanna get banned because i dont know who is who on this website unless someone explains me how to cover my nickname i will stream it and u will see everything.

P.S: notAres great build once again, thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ notares,

Is it possible to make a change log in the script with a description what was added or changed or removed? it would help a lot.

thanks.

Nocturniquet's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to get the script working.

I realized that literally everything has to be default. All your spells have to be set to 1-4. I had mine as QWER and realized this was causing issues. And then I had problems teleporting back to town. The script just hit 'leave game' and then tried to click where resume would be even though I was still in game.

I realized that I had re-bound my town portal button long ago. After putting it back to 'T' the script is now working flawlessly. I have yet to die either.

What would be REALLY amazing is if the script checked for Flawless gems and grabbed them, thus making this a perfect gem farming spot as well.

Page 3 of 300 FirstFirst 123456753103 ... LastLast