[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH] menu

User Tag List

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Xelothar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the thing with random positions for the script is that you cant say where you find that pixel for the cellar. but i think there will be someone to manage that.

randoming time pauses and walk to the cellar makes the autoit more human

[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH]
    mackus101's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jakesmurf View Post
    I believe Mackus already posted a working 16:9 scaling script in here somewhere already...
    Main code on page 1 is now updated with the scaling script

GoldChute I agree with you it would be much easier to work with AutoIT if it could somehow use the character as 0,0!

and Leonie87...First and foremost it has to be in Fullscreen Windowed or it absolutely wont work...what is the graphic settings you are using? I think anybody using low will be running into issues since I took the color directly from the core of the blue in the high detail.

GoldChute's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leonie87 View Post
    hi,

im from germany, so plz excuse my bad english tries

i luv ur script, its rly awesome.

but it doesnt completely work for me. its fine running to the dungeon and checking if it is opened or not. but when it is opened my dh doesnt enter.

question: is the movement speed important? tried different ms´s but none of them worked.

maybe the color isnt the right one? i am running the right solution and all the skills u advised. i dont know what i´m doing wrong. im rly not into the code thing. cant change stuff. i just tried ur first version and ur second version.maybe u can help me?

thx
    Does your mouse hover over the dungeon entrance?

tommyhank's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay guys I have edited this script for resolution 800x600 by popular demand flawless still with dh not sure bout other classes works but not sure if flawless.

PM if you wish to buy this script.

I am not making any other resolutions sorry.

ninetofive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain briefly how to get this to work as I've never used a script before. I downloaded AutoIT, copied and pasted the script into notepad and saved as a .au3 file. When I run the script AutoIT pops up in the tray with a flashing red x and nothing happens, even if I press =.

I assume the script should at least be moving the mouse around etc even if I'm not in Diablo?

leonie87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im running full windowed and everything on max. was wondering if max would be even too much, but since u got it too, its not because of it.

y gold, my mouse hover, it shows the blue stuff, but my dh just moves bot and ports home ... -.-

notAres's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mackus101 View Post
    I am a little bit annoyed that you believe you "improved" everything about it... of course it works nicely for you since its set up for your speed runs but almost every post after your changes has people running into issues left and right...my idea behind this was to be able to walk away for hours at a time and never have to worry about accidental opening of other components of the game...yes I missed one Escape from the repair bug but thats now fixed and generally its quite reliable. I can't say the same about you are presenting to everybody.

I am a complete NOOB coder and I can already see the leaks you will need to continuously plug in your code as you rip apart my original one or attempt to add different components to it..Good Luck...I hope in the future you could at least acknowledge where you received 90% if the code from...I wouldn't have been mad at all if that was the case.
    You can get annoyed all you want. I changed cellar detection, skill rotations, loot pickups, death screens, accidental menu boxes, and move speed since you couldn't handle any of that. I only posted what I have in order for people to tweak it for their build and maximum efficiency, not for every 12yo to paste it and go. And you are one to talk about a script having compatibility issues, am I the only one who read all the issues people had with your first version? Mine is going through so many updates because I'm actively improving/debugging it and incorporating suggestions. It was working perfectly on my computer for hours on end, and can recover from deaths due to RNG unlike yours.

P.S. please point out all my leaky code
    Last edited by notAres; 06-06-2012 at 08:27 AM.

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tommyhank View Post
    okay guys i have edited this script for resolution 800x600 by popular demand flawless still with dh not sure bout other classes works but not sure if flawless.

Pm if you wish to buy this script.

I am not making any other resolutions sorry.
    you should be banned for this kind of posts lol.

leonie87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k mackus, everything working fine now. tried ur newest version, dont know if there were changes for me, but now it is working.

some serious shit dude. if u would be girl, u would have a date now

cheers

klutte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks mackus.

Also thanks for the speed script Noares, but is it possible to tweak the fireing postion in the cellar just abit to the right? The mob that usually survives my barrage is on the left side, and when i fire a arrow towards it, it gets stuck in the entrance door. Its no big problem, since i hired scoundrel instead of templar and equipped a good bow/dexgear on him, so he can finish it off. But still, sometimes hes just too slow

Might add, that the less i have to rely on companions, arrows hitting the target etc, the more GF gear i can equipp. Currently i have 215 with ferrets out, but could have had 275 if i had been able to use templar with shield and less of my normal dps gear.
    Last edited by klutte; 06-06-2012 at 08:39 AM.

GoldChute's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leonie87 View Post
    im running full windowed and everything on max. was wondering if max would be even too much, but since u got it too, its not because of it.

y gold, my mouse hover, it shows the blue stuff, but my dh just moves bot and ports home ... -.-
    If your dh moves bot and ports home every time but your mouse still hovers over dungeon then this is probably an issue related to the pixels.

Gorgatron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So when you start the quest do you run the script in the town? I tried many things and the script does not seem to be working. I run at the same resolution in full windowed mode. Sorry for not reading previous post's...

Drogant's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i might sound like compleate noob but idk whats wrong i just put scrit to notepad.au3 i run script it pops on right bottom side near other runing programs (like hamachi etc) its paused but when i open diablo 3 and press = nothing happens anyone got any ideas whats wrong?

Zdanimal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see the big deal about notAres tweaking his original script, have you not read any of the threads on this site involving using AutoIt or AHK? Everyone is just helping advance other peoples scripts for the better of the community. Or what, is someone going to put a copyright infringement on theirs? Patent pending?? Meh! Thanks to both mackus and notAres I say!

Cronos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone please make one for 16:10, 1680x1050 for a Wizard? There is one posted here but i get an error on it , dosn't seem to work

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast