[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH] menu

User Tag List

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    sowhatsk's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit #1 post with the builds that were posted and worked for every class, the script is also updated on #1?

[Goldfarming] AFK 150k-200k Gold Per Hour [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [made for DH]
    anrew's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mackus101 View Post
    Glad you like my script so much...
    I love it!
    What I don't like is that "notAres" just modified it, and put that he done it!

I still use Macku's script, but I'll try the modified version of notAres
    Last edited by anrew; 06-06-2012 at 06:47 AM.

notAres's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by anrew View Post
    I love it!
    What I don't like is that "notAres" just modified it, and put that he done it!

I still use Macku's script, but I'll try the modified version of notAres
    Ummm read the post. I improved everything about it, never claimed to make it
    Originally Posted by notAres View Post
    Improved the speed of the script by A LOT.

~25 seconds for no cellar.
    ~45 seconds for successful run.

You will most likely need to tweak the pauses for leave/resume game (3500ms) + cellar entrance (3000ms) because of my ultra fast loading times (ram disk).

This is the only supported build: Build

Code: [AutoIt] pastebin.com/hV4L3dXR

Shaquel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ";notAres Sarkarth DH Gold Script" You should even mention the original source imho.

sgust's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sill no code for 1440x900?

ninetofive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I ask why people write these things for 1920x1080? Why not just write them for 800x600 or 1280x720, resolutions that pretty much every monitor supports? It's not like you need good graphics while you're afk botting xD

Great job on these and wish I could try some of them out but with a max 1366x768 resolution anyone on a laptop seems to be left in the cold when it comes to scripts.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ninetofive View Post
    Can I ask why people write these things for 1920x1080? Why not just write them for 800x600 or 1280x720, resolutions that pretty much every monitor supports? It's not like you need good graphics while you're afk botting xD

Great job on these and wish I could try some of them out but with a max 1366x768 resolution anyone on a laptop seems to be left in the cold when it comes to scripts.
    We believe in people upgrading their graphics

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreativeXtent View Post
    We believe in people upgrading their graphics
    Not much you can do from a laptop :P

mackus101's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly since this is my first full script job and so I just used my native resolution without considering the complexity of changing everything for other resolutions...which outside of 16:9 is quite difficult to change in the current script...my algebra needs a little brush up...but I am working on it and hopefully sometime soon ill have a cleaner code that is usable by everybody

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey mackus101, just noticed something

HotKeySet("=","Leave") ;script can be START by pressing =
    HotKeySet("-", "Pause") ;script can be Pause by pressing -
    HotKeySet("x", "Stop") ;script can be Stopped by pressing x

why does it says "Leave" instead of "Start" ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah even coding for the lowest 16:9 resolution seems like the most sense for people who want to share their scripts as it allows a lot more people to use them. I'm not knocking you, this is an awesome script it's just frustrating that I can't use it!

Does anyone know a straightforward way to work out how to convert coordinates between resolutions?

mackus101's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a little bit annoyed that you believe you "improved" everything about it... of course it works nicely for you since its set up for your speed runs but almost every post after your changes has people running into issues left and right...my idea behind this was to be able to walk away for hours at a time and never have to worry about accidental opening of other components of the game...yes I missed one Escape from the repair bug but thats now fixed and generally its quite reliable. I can't say the same about you are presenting to everybody.

I am a complete NOOB coder and I can already see the leaks you will need to continuously plug in your code as you rip apart my original one or attempt to add different components to it..Good Luck...I hope in the future you could at least acknowledge where you received 90% if the code from...I wouldn't have been mad at all if that was the case.

jakesmurf's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah even coding for the lowest 16:9 resolution seems like the most sense for people who want to share their scripts as it allows a lot more people to use them. I'm not knocking you, this is an awesome script it's just frustrating that I can't use it!

Does anyone know a straightforward way to work out how to convert coordinates between resolutions?
    I believe Mackus already posted a working 16:9 scaling script in here somewhere already. Go back and look through posts.

I also modified the script some for personal use to reduce the time and make it work smoothly since I use 25% move speed and tactical advantage, as well as a few other modications like including ferrets, and using torturous grounds caltrops around myself when TPing so any spare mobs coming in at you have that much more time to wait before they can smack you.

I would also suggest recruiting the scoundrel and giving him a cold damage weapon + 3x arrow shots. Really helps keep the zombies well away from you if the middle area outside spawns crowded.

I was coming here to share my version but it looks like notAres already posted one fairly similar. If his isn't working for you, PM me or something and I'll let you try mine out if you need to.

+1 to Mackus though... very nice script.
    Last edited by jakesmurf; 06-06-2012 at 08:09 AM.

GoldChute's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mackus, great script. Found this yesterday and been working on a version that will work for melee classes as well. I have a script largely based on yours that works but just changes up the delay times and skill slots for a barbarian's skill setup. Plus it relies on a merc to kill the non Sarkarth mobs in the room. Hoping to generalize this soon.

I'm very new to AutoIt but familiar enough with BASIC, hoping to find some ways to use AutoIt or DivX to extract information from the game client without using these so-called "injection" methods that are detectable by Warden.

Also dreaming of redefining the pixel coordinate system so it makes more sense from a Diablo III perspective: instead of the top left being (0,0) making the character the origin of some new coordinate plane and then using MouseDown() to dictate direction instead of very specific coordinate locations. MouseDown (equivalent to holding a mouse key for non-scripters reading this thread) seems absolutely necessary to apply AutoIt to melee classes so I'm hoping this new perspective on coordinates will facilitate that.

leonie87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,

im from germany, so plz excuse my bad english tries

i luv ur script, its rly awesome.

but it doesnt completely work for me. its fine running to the dungeon and checking if it is opened or not. but when it is opened my dh doesnt enter.

question: is the movement speed important? tried different ms´s but none of them worked.

maybe the color isnt the right one? i am running the right solution and all the skills u advised. i dont know what i´m doing wrong. im rly not into the code thing. cant change stuff. i just tried ur first version and ur second version.maybe u can help me?

thx

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 ... LastLast