0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ATTENTION Owners of Ros-Bot - Please contact me

ATTENTION Owners of Ros-Bot - Please contact me....I would like to make a deal.

ATTENTION Owners of Ros-Bot - Please contact me
    Masterb1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello can you help me i need ros bot too

quanchilimiwinks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Masterb1 View Post
    hello can you help me i need ros bot too
    I don't have it...I want to buy the entire program.....how much do you want for it? $5k?

Masterb1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no you dont understand i just wanted to use the ros bot like many other botters

Masterb1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but i wish you good luck for buying it

krazynate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by quanchilimiwinks View Post
    I don't have it...I want to buy the entire program.....how much do you want for it? $5k?
    the pple that run the chinese turbo hud has bought the rosbot code its really hard to get an invite to there discord tho and i dont have invites to give

Artoo-Detoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by krazynate View Post
    the pple that run the chinese turbo hud has bought the rosbot code its really hard to get an invite to there discord tho and i dont have invites to give
    I know several channels that resell keys from a Chinese bot. And this bot is different from the old ros bot

The first one is just a huckster. Automatic issue of keys after purchase, keys are often out of stock and he doesn’t give a damn about you and your problems with the bot, the main thing is to pay him money. But deal with the bot yourself and the participants there are the same, no one gives a damn about you.

The second one is a little more expensive than the first one, the admin does not always respond quickly, but he does. There is no automatic issue, keys are issued manually, which can also take some time, but the community there is several thousand people. There are a lot of guides and tutorials, and if something doesn’t work out, they will help. There's even a trial key

Each of them has its pros and cons, but I preferred the second one. He did everything remotely and helped me.

I tried to buy a key from a Chinese, but everything is so complicated and confusing and requires a lot of registrations and checks... I’d rather give the dude a little more for the bot, if only he would solve all my problems with the purchase and setup
    Last edited by Artoo-Detoo; 4 Days Ago at 05:42 PM.

krazynate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Artoo-Detoo View Post
    I know several channels that resell keys from a Chinese bot. And this bot is different from the old ros bot

The first one is just a huckster. Automatic issue of keys after purchase, keys are often out of stock and he doesn’t give a damn about you and your problems with the bot, the main thing is to pay him money. But deal with the bot yourself and the participants there are the same, no one gives a damn about you.

The second one is a little more expensive than the first one, the admin does not always respond quickly, but he does. There is no automatic issue, keys are issued manually, which can also take some time, but the community there is several thousand people. There are a lot of guides and tutorials, and if something doesn’t work out, they will help. There's even a trial key

Each of them has its pros and cons, but I preferred the second one. He did everything remotely and helped me.

I tried to buy a key from a Chinese, but everything is so complicated and confusing and requires a lot of registrations and checks... I’d rather give the dude a little more for the bot, if only he would solve all my problems with the purchase and setup
    i use the second one theres two guys there that help alot with profiles.