Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone tried to write a bot for the entire run? usually 3-5 chests in total. I think it is much more efficient than running the 1 chest version since there is a max GPH you can have before you get the error message.

Chest run bot
    sillybearito's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by riven2k View Post
    has anyone tried to write a bot for the entire run? usually 3-5 chests in total. I think it is much more efficient than running the 1 chest version since there is a max GPH you can have before you get the error message.
    You'd have to deal with the catapults, at least the one at the end. Also as an HC player, this would be quite risky

Raizen1989's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wont be efficient except if u have a monk or something else very mobile and use all the mobility spells u have available but that involves writing profiles wich will make defeat the purposes of the bot , a simple , easy to use , available for everyone bot .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so from the last night run got only 2 leg items got a disconect somewhere along the way . But I ran the bot this morning for like 1 hour and picked up 4 leg so I guess the new patch didn't do any harm to the chests .

What about your runs ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran it 6 hours overnight and found 7 legs, but I got error 42002 again during that 6 hours so I don't know how long it ran. Trying to keep going this morning but it only gets about 8 runs and then 42002 again. I have the delay set to 10 seconds

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sillybearito View Post
    I ran it 6 hours overnight and found 7 legs, but I got error 42002 again during that 6 hours so I don't know how long it ran. Trying to keep going this morning but it only gets about 8 runs and then 42002 again. I have the delay set to 10 seconds
    42002 is the login error ? Or is it a script error ? Cause I never get the login error . And another question , after u get the error if u click ok will u be able to reconect immediately ? Or u must wait some more ?

riven2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Error 42002 is a login error. It is server side preventing you from making more games because you have created too many games (your Game Per Hour too high). There has been reports of receiving ban after the error from other botting forums.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Error 42002 is a login error. It is server side preventing you from making more games because you have created too many games (your Game Per Hour too high). There has been reports of receiving ban after the error from other botting forums.
    And does anyone know this magic number ? I have an ideea how to take care of this login error but I need to know the cap.
    Last edited by Raizen1989; 05-15-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Raizen1989 View Post
    And does anyone know this magic number ? I have an ideea how to take care of this login error but I need to know the cap.
    I can try to do some digging. After I get the error I usually exit out and wait about 15 mins. It's hard to tell from work when I remote into my PC from my phone, but it looks like it did about 100 runs before getting the error. I'm going to try and boost the delay to 20 seconds and see if it helps.

Also for what it's worth, I have the game installed on an SSD, my computer is decently fast and I'm on an 80Mbps connection, so I'm in and out of games very quickly.
    Last edited by sillybearito; 05-15-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so i just uploaded ChestBot2.0.5 the download links are updated

i fixed a bug where the bot would end up stuck in a loop when he fails to read a pixel i think that was giving the stack overflow error .
    i noticed there are some games where the bot simply can't find the pixels so i just programed it to try a few times then move on and reset the game that should fix the problem

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you thinking maybe running the bot through about 50 to 75 cycles then pausing in game for 10 to 15mins?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also regarding the loot i just ran the bot for 6 hours and i got 13 legendary and 2 set items so 15 in total

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you thinking maybe running the bot through about 50 to 75 cycles then pausing in game for 10 to 15mins?
    well if i know the limit of games per hour i can program the bot to run that amount of cycles then stop for the remaining time of that hour , if the pc is too slow ( like my piece of junk) and never reaches the cap it will keep on going non-stop

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if i know the limit of games per hour i can program the bot to run that amount of cycles then stop for the remaining time of that hour , if the pc is too slow ( like my piece of junk) and never reaches the cap it will keep on going non-stop
    As a comparison since your bot doesn't stop, how long does it take your PC to load in and out on average? My spends about 5 seconds each way.

Edit: I can't dig up any info on how many games per hour. It almost seems random. I may have to just test this manually. Is there a way to have the not create a log of games created? If it's too much work then don't bother.
    Last edited by sillybearito; 05-15-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a comparison since your bot doesn't stop, how long does it take your PC to load in and out on average? My spends about 5 seconds each way.
    i think the best way is to calculate how much a complete run takes on your pc and how much it takes on my pc
    so from start back to resume screen

let's say a chest1 run cause chest2 is longer

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast