Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work, the bot works really fine for me, it runs all night long (about 6-7 hours i guess) and i looted more than 10 legendary and set items.

Only one negative point, at the end i was full (due to blue items) and the bot was stuck triying to pick up a legendary. a stash/sell option would be great. Thanks for your work through.

MangleClaw farming bot
    Orginateur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deidaratono View Post
    then I've an problem.
    I kill him within 30seconds, but it keeps attacking the entire time. after some time (didn't stoppe the correct time) it stops attacking and quits.

could it be possible that this issue is when I just want to loot legendaries? I don't want Yellow Items or Gems, only legendaries.
    so the problem could be that the bot can't to anything if there's no loot. when I get a legendary it works fine.
    This happened to me a lot on T3, whenever I MClaw would push/pull me before I killed him and he had time to go in my back. if seems the bot wont look for loots behind your character... (of course, I have no idea if this is really why it happens, just felt like that was the cause everytime) killing it faster removed that problem.

Deidaratono's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Orginateur View Post
    This happened to me a lot on T3, whenever I MClaw would push/pull me before I killed him and he had time to go in my back. if seems the bot wont look for loots behind your character... (of course, I have no idea if this is really why it happens, just felt like that was the cause everytime) killing it faster removed that problem.
    that's not the issue in my case. I kill him at the spot where he spawns, he has not a single chance to move away ^^
    but once I had something different: I killed him and the bot moved me to a corner and logged out. that was something strange.

Kelz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then I've an problem.
    I kill him within 30seconds, but it keeps attacking the entire time. after some time (didn't stoppe the correct time) it stops attacking and quits.

could it be possible that this issue is when I just want to loot legendaries? I don't want Yellow Items or Gems, only legendaries.
    so the problem could be that the bot can't to anything if there's no loot. when I get a legendary it works fine.
    Did you happen to disable loot display ? (pushing alt) cause it detects the names so..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Orginateur View Post
    Yep, you need to kill it without him moving.

Well actually in my new version it should be possible to loot even if you/he moves, but well you should avoid that. To run the thing properly it's better to kill him in a few secs.

Also, you risk dying if he can get you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelz View Post
    Did you happen to disable loot display ? (pushing alt) cause it detects the names so..
    No it's not disabled.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 2.0 of the bot online. Download here
    (see first post for info)
    Last edited by Kelz; 04-01-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow fast update, thumbs up!
    gonna try this in 3h, atm at work. Hope with the fix that it's gonna pick up the gold that my bug with attack is fixxed

maybe already some improvement for version 3: is it possible that the bot will detect destroyable objects + the chest at the checkpoint? there's also the possibility for legendaries. also it would be nice if the bot detects the shrine which can spawn at the checkpoint.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope with the fix that it's gonna pick up the gold that my bug with attack is fixxed

maybe already some improvement for version 3: is it possible that the bot will detect destroyable objects + the chest at the checkpoint? there's also the possibility for legendaries. also it would be nice if the bot detects the shrine which can spawn at the checkpoint.
    Not sure it will fix your attack bug, but maybe
    detecting destroyables or chests would be too hard. shrine maybe but it's a bit useless

Also, version 2.0.2 with a quick bugfix online. Please use this one.

cero89's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The character takes the portal and then does nothing (does not enter boss room). So I entered the boss room and the character did kill the boss, then loot the gold and then port to town and leave game (with some delay). Older version used to just leave game instantly after killing boss which is faster than porting to town then leaving the game (bot is kinda slow at leaving).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cero89 View Post
    The character takes the portal and then does nothing (does not enter boss room). So I entered the boss room and the character did kill the boss, then loot the gold and then port to town and leave game (with some delay). Older version used to just leave game instantly after killing boss which is faster than porting to town then leaving the game (bot is kinda slow at leaving).
    It's fixed in new version (check first post) there was a problem with a timer.

Also, TP + leave is faster because tp is short. It usually leaves right after. Just sometimes it waits a bit before detecting because of a weird particle thing so it is longer, but most of the time it is faster so I think it the end we win time

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fixed in new version (check first post) there was a problem with a timer.

Also, TP + leave is faster because tp is short. It usually leaves right after. Just sometimes it waits a bit before detecting because of a weird particle thing so it is longer, but most of the time it is faster so I think it the end we win time
    yup that fixed it! thanks a lot!
    One problem I noticed with the old one (not sure if still present in the new one) is when the jars by the boss portal break and drop loot, the character stops attacking and leaves the game even though the boss is still there. I have to wait and see if this also happens with this version.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup that fixed it! thanks a lot!
    One problem I noticed with the old one (not sure if still present in the new one) is when the jars by the boss portal break and drop loot, the character stops attacking and leaves the game even though the boss is still there. I have to wait and see if this also happens with this version.
    Yep I saw that, can't really do much about it, just avoid to break them.

Well, I added a timer of 8 seconds (should make it configurable) in which it won't quit the game so if you kill it before the timer end even those fake loots wont ruin your game

Also, side note: I'm using it on my low level wtich doctor, T3 (hellfire ring + red gem in weapon = easy high torment). It levels pretty fast without doing anything and still picking up yellow/legs loots of your level to keep your stuff up to date.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, is there anyone to make this leave game and not port to town? I am having trouble with my archon expiring right as the port cast is about to end and that cancels the cast and the bot just stands there.

Thank you again for your effort

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, is there anyone to make this leave game and not port to town? I am having trouble with my archon expiring right as the port cast is about to end and that cancels the cast and the bot just stands there.

Thank you again for your effort
    Oh I had this bug, I didn't understand what happened and it stopped happening after a while. Well I'll go back to the old manually leave in next version then, probably safer.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast